Options

CM PUNK IS THE GREATEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD (AND IS BACK)

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular

man this girl can run the ropes better than most of the divas

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    What do you guys wanna bet that one of Triple H's daughters will become the first female WWE Champion 20 years or so from now?

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    YES TRIPLE H IS SUCH A DOUCHE M I RITE?

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    left your caps lock on goose

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Cruise control, crwth.

• Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    360044516.jpg

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Oh my God that belt is fantastic

• Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    what is the left most symbol, I can't quite make it out

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    It's a Zach Ryder logo.

• Options
    SkittlebrauSkittlebrau Registered User regular
    Here's the place that created it. More pictures there, too.

http://www.wildcatbelts.com/zr.htm

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
  • Options
    WWE continued Justin Gabriel's babyface turn on SmackDown this past Friday with video packages of Gabriel with fans during WWE's recent tour of South Africa, where he is from.

Plans for Monday's RAW have Jim Ross, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler calling the whole show. Ross is back full-time and will be calling pay-per-views and upcoming international tours where WWE will be taping shows. Unless things change, RAW will continue with a three-man commentary team.

Wildcat, the place that made the Internet Championship, also did the WWE United Stats belt.

For those wondering, last week's RAW was not a one-time thing as CM Punk will be using the "Cult of Personality" theme song for the time being. Punk was using it at live events this weekend.

Unless Zack Ryder is taken off of RAW this week, it looks like he will be appearing on WWE RAW, SmackDown and Superstars. In case you missed it, Ryder appeared on this past Friday's SmackDown and was appointed by Triple H to be Teddy Long's new assistant.

The Rock will begin shooting "Snitch" after GI Joe filming wraps in December. But he will never leave again, ever.

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    I do not begrudge The Rock making a fuckload of money from movies

• Options
    edited July 2011
    Goose! wrote:
    Ross is back full-time and will be calling pay-per-views and upcoming international tours where WWE will be taping shows.

CM Punk will be using the "Cult of Personality" theme song for the time being.

Unless Zack Ryder is taken off of RAW this week, it looks like he will be appearing on WWE RAW, SmackDown and Superstars.

All of these 3 news items are the best things. The best things.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    360044516.jpg

You know what would make this even better? If Ryder got to defend it at Night of Champions.

Ryder appearing on all WWE shows seems a bit overkill though.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    well if he "appears" on raw like he has been I don't think you have much to worry about

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    He is the best part of backstage reaction shots on raw. Him and yoshi tatsu, just cheering or looking incredulous

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    As noted before, WWE had six different scripts for last week's RAW where CM Punk returned and one plan was for Triple H to lay Punk out. The spot where Triple H would have hit Punk with a Pedigree was in the first, second, third and fourth script. Something happened, likely someone realized it was a bad idea, and the angle was edited out of the fifth script and then the 6th & final script.

If this had actually been kept in, it probably would have been the stupidest thing the WWE had done in a while.
    Over the weekend, John Cena posted a nude photo of himself on Twitter. In the photo, his penis was covered, and he stated that the photo was a gift for those who had been asking for it. A few hours later, the photo was deleted and there has been no mention of it since. Many people were surprised that Cena would do something like this, due to the fact that he is a big supporter of the company's attempts to market themselves to such a young demographic.

Dick move, Cena. Dick move.

• Options
    the picture was actually just john cena's head taped to shawn michaels' playgirl spread

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    kingworkskingworks Registered User regular
    I move that this thread be put down and another erected in its place before RAW this evening.

• Options
    I'm sure we'll reach 100 pages by then

As long as everybody who posts makes at least one Cena dick joke before 9

• Options
    Regarding HHH turning on Punk in the original drafts, my guess is it was due to Hunter being pissed at Punk for leaving with the title in the first place. Which does make sense but no way should it have happened that soon and especially before both titles get unified.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    I can't think of a good Cena dick joke but I figure I'll chew up another post anyway.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    As noted before, WWE had six different scripts for last week's RAW where CM Punk returned and one plan was for Triple H to lay Punk out. The spot where Triple H would have hit Punk with a Pedigree was in the first, second, third and fourth script. Something happened, likely someone realized it was a bad idea, and the angle was edited out of the fifth script and then the 6th & final script.

If this had actually been kept in, it probably would have been the stupidest thing the WWE had done in a while.
    Over the weekend, John Cena posted a nude photo of himself on Twitter. In the photo, his penis was covered, and he stated that the photo was a gift for those who had been asking for it. A few hours later, the photo was deleted and there has been no mention of it since. Many people were surprised that Cena would do something like this, due to the fact that he is a big supporter of the company's attempts to market themselves to such a young demographic.

Dick move, Cena. Dick move.

Isn't he married? Dick move, Cena.

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    kingworks wrote:
    I move that this thread be put down and another erected in its place before RAW this evening.

a battle royal to determine the number one contender for the thread making title!

I'll probably be playing Dragon Age 2 to watch Raw tonight, thank you DVR

• Options
    HHH/Punk would be great at Mania.

The only thing I would like to see over that would be Austin/Punk and have HBK come back one last time to "retire" HHH from in ring work.

• Options
    That is in fact what it was. A move involving his dick.

• Options
    Maximum wrote:

The only thing I would like to see over that would be Austin/Punk and have HBK come back one last time to "retire" HHH from in ring work.

I think it's already a given that Hunter's officially retired from in ring work. What with the on-air promotion to succeeding Vince, and in all likelihood succeeding him officially backstage after Wrestlemania, I just don't see how he could ever have enough time to wrestle, even one last time.

• Options
    Hunter can wrestle "one last time" easily. He's not almost crippled like Taker and it would be a huge deal for him to officially retire. And imagine the rub it would give to whomever he'll face.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Maximum wrote:

I think it's already a given that Hunter's officially retired from in ring work. What with the on-air promotion to succeeding Vince, and in all likelihood succeeding him officially backstage after Wrestlemania, I just don't see how he could ever have enough time to wrestle, even one last time.

Didn't stop Vince from wrestling now and again.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    You don't ever retire from being over. Not if you are triple-f#$kin'-H.

I just realized what an ugly sneer I had as I typed that.

• Options
    Goose! wrote:

I Googled the pic. No dick.

• Options
    Tonight will be the first time I can watch Raw on cable since December 13 of last year.

• Options
    Goose! wrote:

'roids will do that to you.

• Options
    kingworks wrote:
    Goose! wrote:

'roids will do that to you.

Don’t know where I read it, probably from one of the sick freaks on these very boards but the reason Cena wears jorts is because normal trunks can’t hope to contain his massive man meat.

• Options
    We need to eat through this thread and we're short on time!

7bStd.gif

woop wooop woooop wooop wooop

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    That gif will have the opposite effect. Nobody will want to post in this thread ever again.

• Options
    I don't watch TNA (given), but what was the reason for Sting's switch from Crow-ripoff to Joker-ripoff?

• Options
    That fucking company

• Options
    edited August 2011
    kingworks wrote:
    I don't watch TNA (given), but what was the reason for Sting's switch from Crow-ripoff to Joker-ripoff?

I guess he went crazy about losing the world title, but now he has it and is still crazy....and....and...TNA.

PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg