Options

The "FREE to a good home" Thread

167891012»

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    mxmarks wrote: »
    Whoever sent me Mass Effect 2 AGES ago, thank you!

My roomate was recently cleaning out his car and "found" it under his passenger seat. I guess he ran into the mailman the day it came, and forgot about it, so it never made it to the mailbox.

It was still sealed up in the envelope so I guess I can trust him :)

Either way - thank you! It felt like another Christmas gift!

That was me! Glad you finally got it!

• Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    Awesome! The final piece of the puzzle - the return address - now makes sense, haha.

I was like "who is Mr. Delzhand?".

I swear, the more real life interaction I have with you amazing forumers, the more I wish everyone's avatar was pasted all over everything, haha.

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    LoveIsUnityLoveIsUnity Registered User regular
    I have an extra copy of Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind on DVD (it's the Disney release) as well as the first two volumes of the manga. PM me or post here if you want them.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    Hnng, so tempting.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    So unfortunately the cost of shipping the wireless nunchuck to LBD_Nytetrayn is more than the value of the nunchuck itself, so does anyone else want it?

Also I REALLY can't even give away those headsets? Ha.

Thanks for the nunchuck! I got it today and got a few Wii games for Christmas so it will be used!

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    mxmarks wrote: »
    Awesome! The final piece of the puzzle - the return address - now makes sense, haha.

I was like "who is Mr. Delzhand?".

I swear, the more real life interaction I have with you amazing forumers, the more I wish everyone's avatar was pasted all over everything, haha.

Gonna sponsor a government provided ID that has your photo on one side and your most frequently used avatar on the other

• Options
    KandenKanden Registered User regular
    Thanks @Sweeney Tom for the Adventure Time game! The secret screen is literally the best thing ever!

• Options
    edited January 2013
    I've got FOUR gba-gamecube connectors (great for Four Swords Adventures and Crystal Chronicles!), and a GBA-GBA cable who whoever wants 'em.

Edit: If you don't want all 4, please say so and I'll divvy them up.

Delzhand on
  • Options
    All the GBA>Gamecube connectors are spoken for. The GBA>GBA cable is still up for grabs.

• Options
    Anon the FelonAnon the Felon In bat country.Registered User regular
    Thanks Delzhand. It's making this dream of playing Crystal Chronicles with my wife a reality. After I told her some one on PA was going to hook us up with the cables, she said: "Well, just buy the gameboys then so we can play."

It's a little like a dream coming true.

• Options
    It's such a good game. I don't think we ever beat it, but it was probably the closest thing to a Secret of Mana experience in the last decade. Actually I think we stopped playing because my wife gave a Jagged Scythe to an NPC instead of to me, and I needed it for a weapon. :P

• Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    I have an extra copy of Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind on DVD (it's the Disney release) as well as the first two volumes of the manga. PM me or post here if you want them.

I got these in the mail a few days ago. The books are beautiful. Thank you so much.

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Crystal Chronicles was totally one of the best co-op RPGs ever. The fact that there hasn't really be an iteration on its design with less ridiculous setup constraints is criminal.

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Crystal Chronicles was totally one of the best co-op RPGs ever. The fact that there hasn't really be an iteration on its design with less ridiculous setup constraints is criminal.

I never got to experience this game in its full glory.
    It seems like the WiiU has the proper platform to put this to the test?

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options

Yeah, crossover GBA cables, the Gamecube disk, and two or more GBA's. You can get an entire set up for under $50 if you're willing to play eBay for a cheap GBA.

• Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular

Yeah, crossover GBA cables, the Gamecube disk, and two or more GBA's. You can get an entire set up for under $50 if you're willing to play eBay for a cheap GBA.

One problem, Wii U can't play Gamecube games.

There was a FF:CC game for the Wii but I have no idea what you would need to play that.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    darunia106 wrote: »

One problem, Wii U can't play Gamecube games.

There was a FF:CC game for the Wii but I have no idea what you would need to play that.

It totally missed the WiiU bit. It works fine on the Wii though.

I'd wager that the next Wii iteration (and WiiU/newest 3DS) will see a version of this that will work.

Anon the Felon on
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Oh, sorry. Wasn't saying WiiU could actually run the released GC version.
    I was meaning that the WiiU's control platform seems like a shoe-in for a new version of the game (heck, even an updated/HD version).

edit: I did get to play...Four Swords (?) once with two people and that was fun. I only got to dream about having four to regularly play FF:CC.

Custom Special on
    XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    LoveIsUnityLoveIsUnity Registered User regular
    Free Steam key for Medal of Honor. Whoever wants it can just use it: DDGQR-2XMMZ-QRDH3

steam_sig.png