As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WoW] [Shaman] It's cool, I'll just go out andFROSTSHOCK!!

2»

• Options
    Brian888Brian888 Registered User regular
    I'm nowhere near 85 and raiding, but I have to say that playing an Enhancement Shaman is a fuck-ton of fun. I cut through mobs as quickly or more quickly than with any other class I've tried, and staying alive is never a problem. Plus, you know, all the shiny special effects, like laying down four totems and having your own personal disco space.

Now, if only Leatherworking wasn't such an impossible profession to level.

• Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    I finished my Ele set and took it for a spin in Tol Barad. God, am I bad at this. I need to get my keybindings in order, I'm still not decided how I want them to work. But Fulmination is fun, at least, I can see some hilarious moments ahead.

• Options
    MistaCreepyMistaCreepy Registered User regular
    Finally got my Gobby Shammy ZA/ZG geared:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Shysty/simple

Quick question for you resto types... How good is our mastery? Do you prefer crit or haste? Basically my stat importance now is:

Haste->Crit->Mastery

PS3: MistaCreepy::Steam: MistaCreepy::360: Dead and I don't feel like paying to fix it.
  • Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    It's good enough that you don't need to avoid it. All three secondary stats are similarly valuable for resto now.

• Options
    Fatty-McPhatFatty-McPhat Registered User regular
    We just started up an alt FL raid in my guild and I've been ending most fights at ~80% mana, so I think I'm going to start favoring haste a lot more than I have. I was just used to the beginning of last tier where I'd end the fight after having used 2 mana tides and a potion and still almost running out.

This discussion has been closed.