Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pictograms of game titles? That sounds lame

1246

Posts

  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Phantasy Star ... ahaha, I just got it.

    emnmnme on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    l_f209e6945bdf4de7b8a35964c72469fb.jpg?t=1308951987
    nooooo.jpg?t=1242021229
    trigonometry.gif?t=1297813772
    ERlogo.jpg?t=1241988096

    What game am I?

    emnmnme on
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2011
    emnmnme wrote: »
    l_f209e6945bdf4de7b8a35964c72469fb.jpg?t=1308951987
    nooooo.jpg?t=1242021229
    trigonometry.gif?t=1297813772
    ERlogo.jpg?t=1241988096

    What game am I?
    Chrono Trigger

    Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Photo0362-1.jpg?t=1300779259
    egon.jpg?t=1264190414
    i070401marktrail.jpg?t=1242092335

    What game am I?

    emnmnme on
  • CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Photo0362-1.jpg?t=1300779259
    egon.jpg?t=1264190414
    i070401marktrail.jpg?t=1242092335

    What game am I?
    Oregon Trail

    Corpekata on
    steam_sig.png
    Add me on PSN, Raptr and Wii U and probably every other gaming service under the name: Corpekata
    3ds Friend code: 2251-4724-0730
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    My god, that was like ... 20 seconds. :P

    emnmnme on
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2011
    That was impressive.

    Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Doesn't hurt that Ghostbusters is like, the best movie ever.

    Corpekata on
    steam_sig.png
    Add me on PSN, Raptr and Wii U and probably every other gaming service under the name: Corpekata
    3ds Friend code: 2251-4724-0730
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    psyduck.gif?t=1241974762
    ren.jpg?t=1241885215

    What game am I?

    emnmnme on
  • CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    emnmnme wrote: »
    psyduck.gif?t=1241974762
    ren.jpg?t=1241885215

    What game am I?
    Siren

    Corpekata on
    steam_sig.png
    Add me on PSN, Raptr and Wii U and probably every other gaming service under the name: Corpekata
    3ds Friend code: 2251-4724-0730
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Corpekata wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    psyduck.gif?t=1241974762
    ren.jpg?t=1241885215

    What game am I?
    Siren

    Yes ... I was trying to figure out how to do Silent Hill with Hank Hill but how the hell is one supposed to depict Lent?

    129115479405378366.jpg?t=1271289673

    emnmnme on
  • BlitzAce1981BlitzAce1981 Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    emnmnme wrote: »

    What classic game am I?

    Hint: It's a game by Yu Suzuki.
    Space Harrier.

    BlitzAce1981 on
    PSN ID - BlitzAce1981 FFXIV - Raiden Solitaire (Sargatanas)
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    emnmnme on
  • SatsumomoSatsumomo Rated PG! Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Mercenaries?

    Satsumomo on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Satsumomo wrote: »
    Mercenaries?

    Yep. Aaaand I just realized the super heroine is called Black Canary and not The Canary. So the real answer is Black Mercenaries.

    emnmnme on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    math_sign.jpg
    1131454736.jpg?t=1241892292
    TwoProstitutes.jpg?t=1256249031

    What game am I?

    emnmnme on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
  • BethrynBethryn Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    FxUJx.jpg
    CzOzz.jpg
    jvWgn.jpg
    the
    3jcqG.jpg
    1JgMX.jpg
    3fIE5.gif
    9g82x.png
    jLEPb.png

    Which game am I?
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Morrowind. The youtube titles make it a bit too easy. ;p

    Bethryn on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Morrowind. The youtube titles make it a bit too easy. ;p

    I wanted an excuse to show the baby ducks!

    emnmnme on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Iron_Man.jpg?t=1244195211
    raft.jpg?t=1265158830

    What game am I?

    emnmnme on
  • sir_pinch-a-loafsir_pinch-a-loaf Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Bethryn wrote: »
    FxUJx.jpg
    CzOzz.jpg
    jvWgn.jpg
    the
    3jcqG.jpg
    1JgMX.jpg
    3fIE5.gif
    9g82x.png
    jLEPb.png

    Which game am I?

    holy hell.
    Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines

    sir_pinch-a-loaf on
    cobra_cobretti.jpg
  • BlitzAce1981BlitzAce1981 Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    emnmnme wrote: »
    math_sign.jpg
    1131454736.jpg?t=1241892292
    TwoProstitutes.jpg?t=1256249031

    What game am I?
    Advance Wars.

    EDIT - A blinding flash of inspiration just as I was about to log off has helped me get another one:
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Iron_Man.jpg?t=1244195211
    raft.jpg?t=1265158830

    What game am I?
    Starcraft.

    BlitzAce1981 on
    PSN ID - BlitzAce1981 FFXIV - Raiden Solitaire (Sargatanas)
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    emnmnme wrote: »
    smoking.jpg?t=1241804836
    light.jpg?t=1241812530
    woody-allen01.jpg?t=1241885230

    What game am I?

    Hint: In the third clue, Woody Allen worries about everything.

    emnmnme on
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2011
    I tried for so long on that one but I just can't do it. :(

    Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • DunxcoDunxco Should get a suit Never skips breakfastRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Toe-Art-.jpg
    3115_MEDIUM.jpg
    ampersand_creme_full1.jpg
    james-earl-jones-surprised.jpg

    In...

    pan.jpg
    ic_navistar_logo.jpg
    mx350_on_switch_lg.jpg
    sound-stylistics-play-deep-funk.jpg
    tron_1.jpg

    What game am I?

    Dunxco on
  • Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    ToeJame and Earl in something something something

    I got the easy bits!

    Big Classy on
  • FlarnaFlarna Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    loan.jpg
    pladyh026fp.jpg
    800px-Thud_2.jpg
    ark.jpg

    What be I?

    Flarna on
  • KaimakaKaimaka Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Flarna wrote: »
    loan.jpg
    pladyh026fp.jpg
    800px-Thud_2.jpg
    ark.jpg

    What be I?
    A Loan + Inn + Thud + Ark
    Alone in the Dark

    Here's my two attempts
    Mystery Game One
    PA_Pictogame1.jpg
    PA_Pictogame2.jpg
    PA_Pictogame3.jpg
    Mystery Game Two
    Picto_game1.jpg
    Picto_game2.jpg
    Picto_game3.jpg

    Kaimaka on
    ps4crew2.gif
    Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 0218 8869 0490
    3DS Friend code: 3093 8504 2352
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Kaimaka wrote: »
    Mystery Game Two
    Picto_game1.jpg
    Picto_game2.jpg
    Picto_game3.jpg
    Quest For Glory

    Tamin on
  • KaimakaKaimaka Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Tamin wrote: »
    Kaimaka wrote: »
    Mystery Game Two
    Picto_game1.jpg
    Picto_game2.jpg
    Picto_game3.jpg
    Quest For Glory

    Correct. You saw my post, guessed one of the games before I even had time to resize the second picture which was over sized. Photobucket's resize and edits tools don't appear to work for me I had to get Gimp for Mac OS and re-upload.

    Edit; since this post is top-of-the-page I will just repost my other unsolved one lest it be skipped

    Mystery Game One
    PA_Pictogame1.jpg
    PA_Pictogame2.jpg
    PA_Pictogame3.jpg

    Kaimaka on
    ps4crew2.gif
    Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 0218 8869 0490
    3DS Friend code: 3093 8504 2352
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Honk wrote: »
    I tried for so long on that one but I just can't do it. :(

    Ohhh, I think I know why. The American version had a different name compared to the Japanese and European versions.

    Another hint: The series is on its ninth game now.

    emnmnme on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    gabeupdate3.jpg?t=1274740317
    Ryo.jpg?t=1241977078
    z180792202.jpg?t=1309189275

    What game am I?

    emnmnme on
  • KaimakaKaimaka Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    emnmnme wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    smoking.jpg?t=1241804836
    light.jpg?t=1241812530
    woody-allen01.jpg?t=1241885230

    What game am I?

    Hint: In the third clue, Woody Allen worries about everything.
    Drag on a cigarette, switch on the light Woody Allen worries
    Dragon Warrior?

    Kaimaka on
    ps4crew2.gif
    Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 0218 8869 0490
    3DS Friend code: 3093 8504 2352
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Big Isy wrote: »
    ToeJame and Earl in something something something

    I got the easy bits!

    emnmnme on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Kaimaka wrote: »
    Dragon Warrior?

    :^:

    emnmnme on
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Kaimaka wrote: »
    Tamin wrote: »
    Kaimaka wrote: »
    Mystery Game Two
    Picto_game1.jpg
    Picto_game2.jpg
    Picto_game3.jpg
    Quest For Glory

    Correct. You saw my post, guessed one of the games before I even had time to resize the second picture which was over sized. Photobucket's resize and edits tools don't appear to work for me I had to get Gimp for Mac OS and re-upload.

    Edit; since this post is top-of-the-page I will just repost my other unsolved one lest it be skipped

    Mystery Game One
    PA_Pictogame1.jpg
    PA_Pictogame2.jpg
    PA_Pictogame3.jpg

    That would be
    Dead Rising

    I don't know how the middle picture works though.

    The one with the funny feet picture is
    Toejam and Earl: Panic on Funkatron

    Apothe0sis on
    Tide goes in. Tide goes out.
    Es-annon NEVA 4GET
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    MyPictures-490.jpg?t=1242060187
    DSC02595.jpg?t=1253678475

    What game am I?

    emnmnme on
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Ninja Gaiden?

    Apothe0sis on
    Tide goes in. Tide goes out.
    Es-annon NEVA 4GET
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Ninja Gaiden?

    Right. :P

    emnmnme on
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    1225906043098.th.jpg
    00000357372006111417141.th.jpg
    00000357372006111417141.th.jpg
    00000357372006111417141.th.jpg
    00000357372006111417141.th.jpg

    What game am I?

    Apothe0sis on
    Tide goes in. Tide goes out.
    Es-annon NEVA 4GET
Sign In or Register to comment.