• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    bowler hats are pretty boss

but again, I would only wear such a hat while wearing a suit

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    bowler hats are pretty boss

but again, I would only wear such a hat while wearing a suit

The Panamanian is casual wear. I bought it specifically because I wanted a bowler hat I would wear with casual/semi-formal clothes.

I would like to buy some vests so that I would wear the beaver skin without a blazer, but generally speaking, yes, it goes with a collar, button-down shirt.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Liiya wrote:
    Flat caps are for old Yorkshire men.

This.

There can be no argument.

2011118_11220.jpg

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    Pork pies and bowties are how I roll

• Options
    Bow ties have to look so fucking perfect to look good.

If it's even off by a little bit you look like the biggest tool.

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote:

No way, you're out of touch!

CD, would sideburns be an acceptable substitute for a moustache?

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Tef wrote:
    Liiya wrote:

My gut tells me yes, but only if they are good side burns, and only if the guy is like, under 30.

• Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    i have a pretty nice stetson

its my lucky show hat

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Tef wrote:
    Liiya wrote:

more like mutton chops

• Options
    All hat and no cattle!

I was gonna go with mutton chops, but decided to go with more conservative option. If you can pull off the chops, then for sure

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    My ex was pretty emotionally abusive. I wasn't allowed to hang out with my guy friends, but he could hang out with his coworker and tell me how much she flirted with him. And then he slept with her. Womp womp!

• Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    as a young Yorkshire man I feel I ought to stand up for my right to wear a flat cap

I am also a farmer

Prolegomena on
  • Options
    Sara Lynn wrote:
    My ex was pretty emotionally abusive. I wasn't allowed to hang out with my guy friends, but he could hang out with his coworker and tell me how much she flirted with him. And then he slept with her. Womp womp!

If the situation arises where I am "not allowed" to do something, well my dear then you can kiss my sweet ass goodbye

only not, because I have already left the building and by the way could you get the check, thanks for being a dear.

Healthy relationships don't operate on the basis of "not allowed".

• Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    sarukun, I thought I told you about saying this sort of thing

• Options
    edited July 2011
    sarukun wrote:
    Sara Lynn wrote:

If the situation arises where I am "not allowed" to do something, well my dear then you can kiss my sweet ass goodbye

only not, because I have already left the building and by the way could you get the check, thanks for being a dear.

Well obviously I understand that now, but at the time I was really emotionally vulnerable and in a bad place. So, there's that.

Sara Lynn on
  • Options
    Sara what is you stance re: flat top hats?

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Sara Lynn wrote:
    sarukun wrote:
    Sara Lynn wrote:

Well obviously I understand that now, but at the time I was really emotionally vulnerable and in a bad place. So, there's that.

I'm glad you know better now! Makes it easier to find somebody worth your time.

• Options
    sarukun, I thought I told you about saying this sort of thing

wut

• Options
    I don't know what a flat top hat is

I don't like hats, unless they are the dumb ballcaps that Annie wears

• Options
    oh man, it's all so simple

the only people who are in abusive relationships probably deserve it because man, they must be dumb if they can't just see the solution is to just not be in an abusive relationship

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    probably 90% of my bros are hoes

even the dudes are usually hoes

this mnemonic does not apply to me

• Options
    Knob wrote:
    oh man, it's all so simple

the only people who are in abusive relationships probably deserve it because man, they must be dumb if they can't just see the solution is to just not be in an abusive relationship

What, that is awful, why would you say that.

• Options
    My friend had a terrible, controlling boyfriend. They were together for years. When they broke up, me and my other friend Melly high-fived her and took her out. And now they are back together so it is awkward.

Ugh. There is no breaking people up.

This also sounds pretty awful.

• Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    My friend had a terrible, controlling boyfriend. They were together for years. When they broke up, me and my other friend Melly high-fived her and took her out. And now they are back together so it is awkward.

• Options
    probably 90% of my bros are hoes

even the dudes are usually hoes

this mnemonic does not apply to me

You and me both. I mentioned it earlier, but mates before dates is the way forward

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Yeah telling someone the obvious "don't put up with that shit" is kind if pointless, I was just being polite.

But I kind of already know why that relationship was bad, it's nice that you're too smart to put up with it though! I am just a dumb weak lady.

• Options
    Sara Lynn wrote:
    Yeah telling someone the obvious "don't put up with that shit" is kind if pointless, I was just being polite.

But I kind of already know why that relationship was bad, it's nice that you're too smart to put up with it though! I am just a dumb weak lady.

I'm not sure why it would be pointless, but clearly you made the transition and are better for it, so good for you.

• Options
    doggs before hoggs

(do not ditch your homies to bang chubby ladies)

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    you diss my dog you fluff my hog

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    So, who here wants to be abused....IN GERMAN?

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    sarukun wrote:

Getting together with her can be so uncomfortable. Despite both Mel and I trying to reason her out of her shit relationship she refuses to leave him (oh, and he cheated on her twice), but I'd rather not leave her without any support system. She only hangs out with him.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    That cowboy outfit looks pretty nice, Klyka.

• Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    Thanks, people thought it was quite funny. I tried to do my best "yeeeeehaaaaaaw!" too!

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I have two of those old yorkshire men hats.

• Options
    sarukun wrote:

Getting together with her can be so uncomfortable. Despite both Mel and I trying to reason her out of her shit relationship she refuses to leave him (oh, and he cheated on her twice), but I'd rather not leave her without any support system. She only hangs out with him.

So you get to stand by until the chips are down and then just try to support. Sorry, Muse. I hope your friend comes around.

• Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Sisters before misters, am I right ladies?

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Sara Lynn wrote:

I'm pretty sure this isn't on the list of threads I gave you to post in.

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Klyka wrote:
    So, who here wants to be abused....IN GERMAN?

i have a gay furry friend who's a bottom and really into nazi iconography, he would be interested

• Options
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Options
    sarukun wrote:
    sarukun wrote:

So you get to stand by until the chips are down and then just try to support. Sorry, Muse. I hope your friend comes around.

Yeah. She just goes into denial whenever we broach the subject :( I thought college would break them up but they are going to the same CC.