Options

Goods, services, and their [CHAT]

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote:
    Would anyone like to participate in a bakery RPG I am designing?

I have to warn you though.

There will be lots of roll playing.

I could be interested in this

I'm heading out for a bit, though, so send me a PM/tag my name in a post where you do some explainin'

• Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    mike's hard lemonade tastes terrible

like even in the mixed vodka coolers range there are way better options

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Feeling better. Slept for a bit and now my nerves are feeling much more soothed. And the anxiety induced paranoia has passed but man did it give me some fucked up dreams.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    @ whoever posted that Mulan song a couple of days ago

I have had it stuck in my head since I woke up. This would be fine, but who exactly am I supposed to be making a man out of?

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    Arivia I find that on the rare occasion that I drink Mike's (we're talking maybe twice a year here), he Light is a much preferable choice. You get a lemony flavor but it doesn't have the consistency of maple syrup.

• Options
    LindenLinden Registered User regular
    No Java runtime present, requesting install.

Well, that's new. Not sure what I think here, to be honest.

Hi, [chat]! How are we?

• Options
    Glad to hear you're feeling better, Thom. Anxiety, she is a beast.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I go to have some cereal, and it turns out not only is there only a little dribble of milk left, but it's gone off. :(

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Glad to hear you're feeling better, Thom. Anxiety, she is a beast.

Yeah, I have my moments. Hey I watched Bob Le Flambeur the other day and I can see how much it influenced Soderbergh on Ocean's 11.

• Options
    I had chicken noodle cup-a-soup instead.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I had chicken noodle cup-a-soup instead.

Don't let the man decide what is a suitable breakfast food. You're a dangerous rebel.

• Options
    Another one to add to the list, Thom. Thanks for the recommendation.

• Options
    Another one to add to the list, Thom. Thanks for the recommendation.

It's on Netflix at the moment. I still need to see Le Samourai.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    picked up Penrose' Shadows of the Mind for SGD$2 (~ $1.66 USD). Merely skimming it makes my head hurt.

... geeze, has the Singapore dollar become that strong already?

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I have cleaned all the things and yet there are more things to clean.
    responsibility12(alternate)2.png

In other news, does LiveJournal just not exist anymore? Can't seem to load it. :?

Passerbye on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    ronya wrote:
    picked up Penrose' Shadows of the Mind for SGD$2 (~ $1.66 USD). Merely skimming it makes my head hurt.

... geeze, has the Singapore dollar become that strong already?

I think most dollars are getting strong against the US currency these days

• Options
    And all of Mad Men goes up on streaming tomorrow.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Passerbye wrote:
    In other news, does LiveJournal just not exist anymore? Can't seem to load it. :?

here you go
    While we've gotten site access returned for many users, we know many other users are still unable to access the site at all, or are only able to do so intermittently. We're sorry for the interruption to your LJ usage, and are still working hard to get site access back to normal for everyone as quickly as possible. Thank you.

so, apparently was down

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    ronya wrote:
    Passerbye wrote:

here you go
    While we've gotten site access returned for many users, we know many other users are still unable to access the site at all, or are only able to do so intermittently. We're sorry for the interruption to your LJ usage, and are still working hard to get site access back to normal for everyone as quickly as possible. Thank you.

so, apparently was down

Poo.

Thanks for the info.

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote:

Holy...I will be watching this all again.

• Options
    Alright, I should go to sleep then, since my whole reason for being up is now defeated.

Be good to each other, [chat].

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote:

Holy...I will be watching this all again.

And apparently they look like they will be getting access to the Dreamworks catalog.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    God, I forgot how horrible some Penny Arcade people are while playing video games

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    All the things, I clean them often.

Also, I am totes buying one of these:

http://www.zazzle.com/responsibility_champion_mug-168378117812393356

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    I think we should make contact with a universe where the laws of physics dictates you burn ashes to produce heat, wood and coal. Then we could do an exchange thing where we trade our ashes for their wood and coal.

• Options
  • Options
    It's been a long time since Netflix has gotten some great grabs in terms of new arrivals.

I mean, the back catalog of stuff they have would take any person months if not years to get through, but I have actually been more into hulu+ lately.

Let's hope this acquisition trend of Netflix lasts.

• Options
    My tomato plants have started flowering. Excellent. Now I will not have to execute the runt of the litter for failure to deliver.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Drez wrote:

I hope you are actually designing a bakery rpg and didn't just say that because you wanted to make a pun.

• Options
    Drez wrote:

Will Matt be one of your consultants?

• Options
    Man if that was meant to be a pun-post, it was pretty half-baked

it didn't get a rise out of me

• Options
    simonwolf wrote:
    Man if that was meant to be a pun-post, it was pretty half-baked

it didn't get a rise out of me

You sound so croissant stuff about this.

• Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    Pun jokes that somehow include the word pun should be an infractable offense

• Options
    It probably didn't knead the word pun in there

but I thought, rye not

• Options
    People like you should be shot

• Options
    I mean the writers of punny headlines would go first but you would pretty close after

• Options
    I didn't think my material had gotten stale yet

Is it really that crumby

or is it just too seedy for you

• Options
    challah these puns have gotten me pretty toasted

now I'm gonna make dinner

a whole meal to myself

You've been great, [chat], don't forget to tip your waitress

try the polenta

• Options
    Sparvy wrote:
    I mean the writers of punny headlines would go first but you would pretty close after

So you didn't care for "Super Caley Go Ballistic, Celtic Are Attrocious", then?

• Options
    I have nothing against puns on their own but puns referencing puns? Capital crime.

Like that is how you know a pun tree is dead, whenthey start punning about the each others puns

This discussion has been closed.