Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Initiative [chat]

2456768

Posts

  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    4SHPV.jpg

    HOW COULD THEY HAVE KNOWN?!

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    4SHPV.jpg

    HOW COULD THEY HAVE KNOWN?!

    It took everyone by surprise.

  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I don't always find Nedroid very funny but I really admire the draughtsmanship.

  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    what did you dooooooo

    Wqdwp8l.png
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I can't take much more. I just feel dead.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    I don't always find Nedroid very funny but I really admire the draughtsmanship.

    I don't find you very funny good sir and I don't admire anything about you!

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Will, that sounds like a fun trip!

  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Preacher wrote:
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    I don't always find Nedroid very funny but I really admire the draughtsmanship.

    I don't find you very funny good sir and I don't admire anything about you!

    pfft

    PFFT

  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Nedroid is one of my favorites, and the main reason is that it's almost impossible to tell from the first panel what the joke is going to be.

    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    Hey Jacob been finally got New Frontier. It's good. Though the movie spoiled some of the stories for me.

  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    How did I work so much the last two weeks and wind up with this paltry number in my bank account?

    God damn you, booze!

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    Will, that sounds like a fun trip!

    it was pretty much fun. for some reason whenever we drive to maine we get wretched weather, but beautiful weather leaving maine. the state wants to discourage us from visiting i think.

    Wqdwp8l.png
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    Preacher wrote:
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    I don't always find Nedroid very funny but I really admire the draughtsmanship.

    I don't find you very funny good sir and I don't admire anything about you!

    pfft

    PFFT

    I'd ask if you saw cowboys and aliens, but after the captain america debacle I know you did not. You let smurfs win jacob. YOU LET SMURFS WIN!

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    hey jake: is the filth a good read? some fat loud girl in a bar recommended it to me

    Wqdwp8l.png
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    There's some I love about nedroid

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    So I fired up Rock Band for the first time in like a year and that music list hasn't really grown at all, huh.

    Or are post-Rock Band 3 DLC songs not playable with the first two games? That would be kind of bullshit.

  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    And I'm done with that thread. I already kind of was, but now its gone to crazy town. Also finished off Fable 3, only real complaint is there were no real boss fights. Even the dlc just added in some damage sponge enemies but they weren't hard.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    I just finished the second Fantasia. The forest spirit is the most adorable thing ever.

    3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    I had meat to eat, Preacher!

    Sure yeah whatever jacob, I bet you also agree with Atomic Ross movie reviews!

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Irond Will wrote:
    hey jake: is the filth a good read? some fat loud girl in a bar recommended it to me

    The Filth is fantastic. Try to reserve judgment until the end, though, because that's when you see what it's all about. The first part of the book may seem really, like, shocking and confrontational and I know you react badly to that sort of thing, but it ends up being something completely different.

    Who was this fat loud girl? Did you get a name? I might know her!

  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Preacher wrote:
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    I had meat to eat, Preacher!

    Sure yeah whatever jacob, I bet you also agree with Atomic Ross movie reviews!

    You take that back!

  • South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    Irond Will wrote:
    what did you dooooooo

    That used to be my thing. :(

    Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    12 hours until fillings! Nervous as fuck! First dental procedure I've had done in 17 years. :4

  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    hey jake: is the filth a good read? some fat loud girl in a bar recommended it to me

    The Filth is fantastic. Try to reserve judgment until the end, though, because that's when you see what it's all about. The first part of the book may seem really, like, shocking and confrontational and I know you react badly to that sort of thing, but it ends up being something completely different.

    Who was this fat loud girl? Did you get a name? I might know her!

    her name was alice and she wouldn't stop clumsily hitting on frankie. it was embarrassing for everyone involved.

    maybe i'll give it a read. is there a trade that you would recommend?

    Wqdwp8l.png
  • simonwolfsimonwolf there was a silence you took to mean somethingRegistered User regular
    fixin' dem chompers

  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Organichu wrote:
    12 hours until fillings! Nervous as fuck! First dental procedure I've had done in 17 years. :4

    well

    i won't lie - they suck

    but not as bad as many other dental procedures.

    Wqdwp8l.png
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Pretty upset right now. Tried to do someone a favor to save them money. I misunderstood something they said and they threw it in my face and we got into a big argument. Guess I should stop trying to help people.

    If someone tries to do something nice for you and they do somethting that annoys you in the process, isn't it kind of shitty to turn around and make a big deal of it? Maybe I'm the one being unreasonable here. I don't necessarily think good deeds wash away bad deeds, but especially for tiny things, I am not going to harangue someone for something stupid when they are trying to do a good thing for me,

    I never learn.

    Drez on
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    Will, you're not supposed to talk to fat people. I mean, we've been over this half a dozen times. Look away. Don't engage. They thrive on indulgence (and congealed pork juices).

  • TomeWyrmTomeWyrm Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Drez wrote:
    I can't take much more. I just feel dead.

    What's wrong dude?

    edit: oh saw your post above. Sorry to hear that dude :(

    TomeWyrm on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    The iPad spell check is like the worst spell check ever.

  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    Irond Will wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    12 hours until fillings! Nervous as fuck! First dental procedure I've had done in 17 years. :4

    well

    i won't lie - they suck

    but not as bad as many other dental procedures.

    Yeah I dunno half the people say 'oh, just a little needle pinch then you feel nothing' and other people are like 'you feel the drill bore into your nerves and all the way to your soul, you won't make it out alive'.

    I guess I'll find out.

  • simonwolfsimonwolf there was a silence you took to mean somethingRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote:
    The iPad spell check is like the worst spell check ever.

    The autocorrect on my iPhone (and therefore most people's, one would assume) is atrocious, mostly because it doesn't seem to want me to be able to use real English, instead of this American claptrap

  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    TomeWyrm wrote:
    Drez wrote:
    I can't take much more. I just feel dead.

    What's wrong dude?

    Well, I don't want to get all whiny now in [chat] but the bottom line is I feel like I genuinely look out for other people and get shit on all the time while looking out for them, I'm not saying anyone owes me anything for unsolicited help or whatever, but a little goddamn human respect would be nice.

    I'm just tired.

  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Irond Will wrote:
    her name was alice and she wouldn't stop clumsily hitting on frankie. it was embarrassing for everyone involved.

    maybe i'll give it a read. is there a trade that you would recommend?

    hahaha hmmmm, nobody I know for once. I was reminded the other day that I do know some boston hipster people I should send your way on FB or something.

    And yeah, The Filth is in a trade paperback and it's complete in one volume: http://www.amazon.com/Filth-Grant-Morrison/dp/1401200133/

  • MimMim You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world and there's still going to be somebody that hates peaches.Registered User regular
    I am burning up. Why do you have to be so humid, Philly?

    This is hurricane season! I want hurricanes.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    Preacher wrote:
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    I had meat to eat, Preacher!

    Sure yeah whatever jacob, I bet you also agree with Atomic Ross movie reviews!

    You take that back!
    Jacobkosh wrote:

    You know Atomic Ross is right spiderman should have a more teen wolf origin, I think it would be a new spin on the character. I also enjoy every thread he posts where he complains a movie wasn't as well written as would have written it should he have been given the money.

    I also smell like butt.

    Look quotes don't lie Jacob, they just don't.


    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    And more VtM:Bloodlines. That game is so much fun. Damn you sign, I will win one day. Also it is just a lot of fun to play. But fuck the aiming for punching stuff. The combat is ballz.

    03x29di.png
  • South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    I tried shooting a 9mm today, as my second time shooting, when I had previously only shot a .22. I am a much worse shot now. :(

    Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • MimMim You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world and there's still going to be somebody that hates peaches.Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    South host wrote:
    I tried shooting a 9mm today, as my second time shooting, when I had previously only shot a .22. I am a much worse shot now. :(

    What's the difference between the two?

    /noob.

    Mim on
This discussion has been closed.