Options

Abloo bloo bloo thread

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I don't think I ever abloo'd at a movie

got misty eyed a few times, yeah, but I never cried

never cried at a piece of music or a painting, either

guess I must be dead inside

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    It's like, on the one hand, they cheated on you, they went behind your back and broke your trust.

On the other hand...does this make us poly now?

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    redfenixredfenix Aka'd as rfix Registered User regular
    uh
    again
    communication
    those are good questions... ask them

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Tox wrote: »
    It's like, on the one hand, they cheated on you, they went behind your back and broke your trust.

On the other hand...does this make us poly now?

nope

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular

I've cried at more movies recently than I ever did in my teens!

Up and Atonement are the two that have had me crying the most. I'm sure there's more, though.

Some I half-cry at the end of in a happy way, like Spirited Away or Good Bye Lenin!

• Options
    No I'm thinking the answer is they're just someone who abuses trust.

That seems like the right answer.

• Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    a girl in a class last year went on a big rant against monogamy and told everyone she and her long-distance boyfriend were in an open relationship and both totally cool with it and that was the natural way and etc

turns out she was just cheating on him, a lot

she got pregnant, ended up using the abortion to take incompletes in some of the classes she just hadn't gone to for most of the semester

it's ok, because she eventually failed them all because she's lazy and couldn't write a ten page paper even when she had an extra three months

• Options
    redheadredhead Registered User regular
    seeing my therapist today for the first time in half a year. thank god

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    redhead why does kool a.d. like showing his balls + pubes so much in music vids

• Options
    Skull Man wrote:
    a girl in a class last year went on a big rant against monogamy and told everyone she and her long-distance boyfriend were in an open relationship and both totally cool with it and that was the natural way and etc

she got pregnant, ended up using the abortion to take incompletes in some of the classes she just hadn't gone to for most of the semester

it's ok, because she eventually failed them all because she's lazy and couldn't write a ten page paper even when she had an extra three months

clearly the answer is to outlaw abortion. This would have prevented this whole situation.

Clearly.

• Options
    speaking of doing it w/more than one person, did anyone around here ever read Sex at Dawn? pretty rad book imo

• Options
    Beasteh wrote:

dude it is natural human desire to show your balls to thousands of people at once. most of us just never have that chance

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Skull Man wrote:

I had basically all senior year to do a fuckin' like...two or three page research paper

in class

I didn't do like any of it (I mean, I did research and stuff but never started the paper) and handed it in a month late but it was now 20 pages instead of 2 and the teacher gave me an A

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular

Me neither.

Because we're buff and strong guys who aren't suckers crying about fake fantasy things that people make up to manipulate people yeah we're tough you and me, buddy chestbumpbuttslapwe'regonnadoitwe'regonnashowthisworldhowwedon'tcryatthingsindiewinter

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote:

Me neither.

Because we're buff and strong guys who aren't suckers crying about fake fantasy things that people make up to manipulate people yeah we're tough you and me, buddy chestbumpbuttslapwe'regonnadoitwe'regonnashowthisworldhowwedon'tcryatthingsindiewinter

oh chico just shut up and take me

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    Skull Man wrote:

Did you really just say that she used the abortion? Whatever source you use to verify this information of intent must be quite the oracle!

ETqXK.png
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    redhead wrote:
    Beasteh wrote:

dude it is natural human desire to show your balls to thousands of people at once. most of us just never have that chance

seriously, I would totes flash my balls at time square if someone gave me the opportunity

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Mysst wrote:
    I gotta say though, if you're gonna marry young you may as well marry a dying girl

and if she's as cute as Mandy Moore

well, so much the better

• Options
    i sure would like to just go ahead and meet someone to marry already
    cause if i'm going to have another kid, which i would kinda like to do, i wanna get rollin' on that
    i'd rather my kids not be a ton of years apart, and while i love being a dad, i don't wanna have kids getting out of high school when i'm like 60
    as it stands now, ill be like 46ish when my son is outta school

i'm pretty sure that's not a terrible thing to plan/think about? i dunno.

• Options
    which is funny because my ex will be... just about 60 when my son gets outta hs

• Options
    redfenix wrote: »
    cause if i'm going to have another kid, which i would kinda like to do, i wanna get rollin' on that
    i'd rather my kids not be a ton of years apart, and while i love being a dad, i don't wanna have kids getting out of high school when i'm like 60

It is from the standpoint that you're going into dating with the mindset that you need to find someone pronto which makes you that much more likely to settle for someone that's not right for you because you have some kind of clock ticking.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    redfenix wrote:

While it'd be nice, it's probably not gonna happen as soon as you like it. But it'll happen

Besides, you're only 30 and I'm sure you'll find someone else before you're 42

but if you don't, you'll still be fine!

• Options
    this boner refuses to go away

abloo

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    that's a fair point from ya both
    but yeah, after the ridiculous debacle that my marriage was, i'm not going to put up with much BS
    I've already deep sixed several maybe-relationships over stuff that I would've put up with in years past

• Options
    edited September 2011
    this boner refuses to go away

abloo

You get that every time redfenix posts, too?

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    yeah samesies

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    redfenix wrote:
    but yeah, after the ridiculous debacle that my marriage was, i'm not going to put up with much BS
    I've already deep sixed several maybe-relationships over stuff that I would've put up with in years past

It's your life

Don't settle

• Options
    tesla posts
    giving boners since 1871

• Options
    i shant be settling
    unless she's loaded

• Options
    redfenix wrote:
    i shant be settling
    unless she's loaded

if she is and you do, let me be your mistress

• Options
  • Options
    humblehumble Registered User regular
    cleaning out a storage closet full of stuff does nothing but brings up old wounds.

I guess it's also semi productive

• Options
    i ususally do that kinda stuff at one point or another
    and it generally hurts, but is kinda part of the grieving/getting over it process

• Options
    Every time I go to clean out the closet I just stumble further in

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    Every time I go to clean out the closet I just stumble further in

Lamppost.jpg

• Options
  • Options
    redfenix wrote: »

good man :^:
    brohugs

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    dating is the worst

• Options
    nah

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular