Options

[chat]boy Slim is related to you

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Fuck my fucking whore of a fucking ex-wife. She's suing me for emotional damages and lost wages due to slander. I was served when I walked out of the fucking door at work. That useless fucking bitch. My hands are still fucking shaking with anger.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    rented deus ex

hooray red box!

did i tell you this is what i did yesterday

no

I am excite :0

i just passed the "intro" level.

gettin' to the meat and taters. clearly red box deux ex is a wise choice.

dyin a lot in dis game :(

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    Agh goddamn this fucking customer. I have spent all day moving things by pixels because she has to everything just so on this fucking page. And it looks like ass no matter what she wants out of it.

I looked at the statistics last week. The only people who visit this page are me and her!

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    chu. do you want to do the thing.

what thing

don't play with my heart, boy

where we have 40 minutes of pleasure.

or hate every second of it.

Oh. Do you think other cool people are up for it? Don't really want to play with pubs right now.

i know OnTheLastCastle said he was down to clown.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Holy shit, Thoma. That's fucking bullshit. :(

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

what thing

Oh. Do you think other cool people are up for it? Don't really want to play with pubs right now.

I would also be down for some of this possibly pleasurable experience which shall not be named.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    cake5.jpg

Why are the letters on that jar written backwards?

• Options
    rented deus ex

hooray red box!

no

me too. i just decided to switch to LoL.

make the right choice. also it turns out other dudes die just about as easily as you do. so keep that in mind.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

Yes, it is a steaming fucking mound of bullshit. What the fuck do I need to fucking do to get this goddamned psycho bitch out of my damn life?

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    man, thom

I'm sorry that she won't you leave you alone :(

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Star Wars WoW is not a good sales pitch for TOR. D:

This is why so many people are so ill-informed about the nature of the game.

What do you mean? Im bad at reading comprehension

Eh, I think I spoke too quickly. I meant that they hadn't really advertised the game as being space WoW, so lots of people are surprised when they discover that it's basically space WoW. But now that I think about it, it takes all of 5 minutes of looking at the game to see its roots and anyone who can't tell what it is probably isn't paying very much attention.

oh ok, yeah I like it but I do agree I was disappointed when I played it and found out it was space wow

• Options
    Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    hey skip, I'm about to head down south to a friends house so I can deliver dis salsa to you on the way

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    I'm so sorry, Thom.

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Fuck my fucking whore of a fucking ex-wife. She's suing me for emotional damages and lost wages due to slander. I was served when I walked out of the fucking door at work. That useless fucking bitch. My hands are still fucking shaking with anger.

Nasty stuff, sorry Thom.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:

That sucks, but I've watched a few CSI shows in my day, and you should never post your emotional response to such matters publicly.

Or else the slimey lawyer lady brings it against you in court.

And Sam Waterston and his hot lady lawyer friend get in an argument about privacy issues.

• Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:

Yes, it is a steaming fucking mound of bullshit. What the fuck do I need to fucking do to get this goddamned psycho bitch out of my damn life?

How long ago was the divorce?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

what thing

I am and I was just friending you as chu invited me. I am showered and fresh like daiisy.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:

Sorry, man. I like you so it'll work out. I am an excellent judge of character. :)

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    That's lame, Thom. Sorry.

---

Mario Kart: my Macbook reverses all photos.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Did someone say something about the King of Spain?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Aq-Vo4QZ0

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Fuck fuck fuck. If you want your document to be AP style, just make it a goddamn PDF and do it yourself! You'd think I was a damn intern, doing bullshit busy work for some crazy person's stupid idea of important changes.

• Options
    rented deus ex

hooray red box!

no

oh man. turrets.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    I am really looking forward to stealthing in Human Revolution. It sounds way better than the shitty not-stealthing I'm doing in Deus Ex.

DX:HR does a much better job of making the "fuck this sneaky shit, I'm going to kill every motherfucker in the room" playstyle more workable than the original does. There are still times you very much want to sneak around things (or hack the security system to make tripping alarms work in your favor), but there's less "have fun getting one-shotted by that guard who spotted you duck-walking around" to be had.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Oh, god damn it. Now I look like an ass because I didn't turn the page before posting.

That sucks, Thom. All my hugs and rage-fist shaking. :\

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Organichu wrote:
    That's lame, Thom. Sorry.

---

Mario Kart: my Macbook reverses all photos.
    why o_O

• Options
    And who designed this page, anyway? It's tables all the way down! Fucking retard!

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote:

That sucks, but I've watched a few CSI shows in my day, and you should never post your emotional response to such matters publicly.

Or else the slimey lawyer lady brings it against you in court.

And Sam Waterston and his hot lady lawyer friend get in an argument about privacy issues.

Screw her. I haven't slandered her. Every damn story I've told about her is true.
    Ryadic wrote:

How long ago was the divorce?

It was finalized a couple of years ago.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Do you think she's going to succeed at all, Thom? Or is she just trying to be a thorn in your side?

• Options
    There! It's down "two font sizes" and flush right and I tightened the white space "just a tad." Take your changes and like them!

• Options
    Do you think she's going to succeed at all, Thom? Or is she just trying to be a thorn in your side?

I doubt it. Slander requires that my words actually did some harm to her. Got her fired, etc. She has to prove both harm and that I lied. I didn't lie. I don't even exaggerate my stories about her. The most she could do is annoy me and make me spend money. Or she could be hoping I just settle and make her go away. That option isn't happening. Not one fucking dime. I will be homeless before I give her a penny.

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote:

I doubt it. Slander requires that my words actually did some harm to her. Got her fired, etc. She has to prove both harm and that I lied. I didn't lie. I don't even exaggerate my stories about her. The most she could do is annoy me and make me spend money. Or she could be hoping I just settle and make her go away. That option isn't happening. Not one fucking dime. I will be homeless before I give her a penny.

Good luck with it all. If you want to talk, I can get on AIM, just let me know. :(

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote:

Good luck with it all. If you want to talk, I can get on AIM, just let me know. :(

Thank you but I need to get ready to go out in a bit. Just need to get a little more composed.

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Thomamelas wrote:

take it's not small claims court? guess you gotta lawyer up. Good luck.

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Also, where did she say you were slandering her? Like on the internets, to her friends or what

• Options
    pho1.png

• Options
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:

take it's not small claims court? guess you gotta lawyer up. Good luck.

Nope, it's court court and she's suing me out of state.

• Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Dad diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Dunno what stage yet. Anyone know anything about cancer stages and the like? The tumor itself was less than a centimeter in size, but there was a second small tumor in an adjacent lymphnode as well. Basically anything that touched the cancerous region and anything that touched anything that touched the cancerous region was completely removed in a Whipple.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Is there a way to turn off personalized results on Google?

• Options
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Also, where did she say you were slandering her? Like on the internets, to her friends or what

To her friends, family and employers. The documents seem to be vague. But I doubt it's here. That would be libel I think.

• Options
    Sheep wrote:
    Dad diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Dunno what stage yet. Anyone know anything about cancer stages and the like? The tumor itself was less than a centimeter in size, but there was a second small tumor in an adjacent lymphnode as well. Basically anything that touched the cancerous region and anything that touched anything that touched the cancerous region was completely removed in a Whipple.

It sounds like they caught it early. Good luck to you and your dad, hopefully he recovers well.

This discussion has been closed.