As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Oreggeknaxx Trail: An Educational [Mini Phalla] for Zeticulon Children Ages 10 and Up!

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    phalldayheader1.png
    CRIME DOES NOT PAY

...Entry 1...

MRTLICIOUS has traveled the UNDERHANDED ROAD and STOLE 1700 STAR UNITS of FLESHY PINK BRAINS from CORVIDAE.

MRTLICIOUS's WANTED LEVEL has INCREASED to 3 DREDDs.

...Entry 2...

MRTLICIOUS HAS DIED. A NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH led by BEDLAM took IMMEDIATE ACTION, arresting the CRIMINAL and FREEZING HIM IN CARBONITE.

BEDLAM has EARNED 10 SPACEMON TOKENS for LEADING THE BANDWAGON TO A JUST END.

...Entry 3...

PHYPHOR HAS DIED. He was VAPORIZED by a MEKKLARTHIAN DEATH RAY.

...Entry 4...

KIME was seen THROWING 300 STAR UNITS of FLESHY PINK BRAINS out of the AIRLOCK.

...Entry 5...

LOSERFORHIREX was seen THROWING 300 STAR UNITS of FLESHY PINK BRAINS out of the AIRLOCK.

...Entry 6...

STEVER777 was seen THROWING 300 STAR UNITS of FLESHY PINK BRAINS out of the AIRLOCK.

...Entry 7...

THE ANONYMOUS was seen THROWING 300 STAR UNITS of FLESHY PINK BRAINS out of the AIRLOCK.

...Entry 8...

LUCEDES lost 1700 STAR UNITS of FLESHY PINK BRAINS to a TRILLIBITTIANIUM NOMMER INFESTATION.

...Entry 9...

LUCEDES HAS DIED. He was VAPORIZED by a MEKKLARTHIAN DEATH RAY.

...Entry 10...

A FOUL SMELLING MOUND of BLOOD AND BONES was discovered on board.

...Entry 11...

PHYPHOR HAS DIED. He was VAPORIZED by a MEKKLARTHIAN DEATH RAY.

...Entry 12...

YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT THE TAU CETI OUTPOST!

Here you may EXTRACT SOME SPACEMON TOKENS from your BANK via the ATM MACHINE to PURCHASE SPACE PARTS for the PERILOUS JOURNEY AHEAD or PURCHASE A BULGAHRASH IX DISRUPTOR for PERSONAL PROTECTION or SPACE HUNTING.

The next leg of the TREK will bring the ship to the GLIESE 86 DYSON SPHERE. You will need to CONSUME 300 STAR UNITS of FLESHY PINK BRAINS to avoid being DIGESTED BY YOUR OWN STOMACH on the way there.
    STORE:

SPACE PARTS: 5 PARTS PER 10 TOKENS

BULGAHRASH IX DISRUPTOR: 20 TOKENS

THE DEAD

Lucedes
    Phyphor
    MRTLICIOUS (Vote)

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    yeah, that' sabout what I said, Falcon.

I have no idea.

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Okay people who threw FLESHY PINK BRAINS out the AIRLOCK... are you the MEKKLARTHIANs?

In any case I will first EXTRACT 30 SPACEMON TOKENS from the BANK by typing my PIN into the ATM MACHINE.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    In space Africa people are starving yet people are throwing brains out of the goddamn window

I'll start with kimeeee

I EXTRACT 30 SPACEMON CREDITS from the ATM bank using the correct SPACEMON CREDIT RETRIEVING PROCEDURE while not letting the guy behind me SEE ME TYPING IN MY SECRET PIN CODE

GUYS I only got 212 brains left, can someone spare a few? I only need 88 for now

• Options
    using my SPACEMON CREDITS I purchase at the store: 1x BULGAHRASH IX DISRUPTOR and 5x SPACE PARTS

• Options
    What does a BULGAHRASH IX DISRUPTOR do?

MEKKLARTHIANkime: Where is the bathroom on this station?

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    What does a BULGAHRASH IX DISRUPTOR do?

IMAGINE every MOLECULE in your BODY exploding at THE SPEED OF LIGHT

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I will TYPE IN MY PIN INTO THE ATM WHILE MAKING SURE THAT NOBODY CAN READ IT and i will WITHDRAW 60 TOKENS from the ATM MACHINE and HIDE THEM IN MY LOCKED PURSE IN MY BRA.

i see no limit on how many tokens that can be withdrawn, so why not buy double what the store sells!

I will PURCHASE 5 SPACE PARTS and 1 DISRUPTOR THING for 20 TOKENS as my CLEAVAGE has CONVINCED THE STOREKEEPER that I AM ATTRACTIVE AND WORTH THE DISCOUNT.

but then, who knows when you're going to need more tokens...

I will RETURN TO MY CABIN, UNLOCK THE DOOR, ENTER THE CABIN, LOCK THE DOOR BEHIND ME. I WILL OPEN MY REFRIGERATED CONTAINER AND CONSUME 300 FLESHY PINK BRAINS.

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    being quite the wealthy space-citizen back home, my atm account is overflowing with spacemon tokens. after carefully making sure no one is observing me, i enter my pin code into the atm and remove the modest sum of 100 tokens. after that, i will head to the store to purchase one
    BULGAHRASH IX DISRUPTOR and 30 space parts for 80 of the aforementioned tokens. i will put my remaining 20 tokens into my space-pocket.

afterwards, i will head back to the ship disarm my room security system, consume 300 of my delicious fleshy brains, re-arm my room security system, lock the door, close the blinds.

and then i will familiarize myself with the workings of the BULGAHRASH IX DISRUPTOR.

nevermind... i didn't see the front page had been edited.

great, no brains, no money. i guess i can do nothing.

corvidae on
  • Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    so where did my brains go?

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular

THE ENDERS already ANSWERED this QUESTION. USE of the BATHROOM is not ADVISABLE

I STEAL a DISRUPTOR from the STORE, only to DISCOVER that I ACCIDENTALLY stole a TOOBRUSH

OOPS

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    kime we need those FLESH PINK BRAINS

I will WITHDRAW 40 SPACEMON TOKENS and PURCHASE 10 SPACE PARTS as well as a BULGAHRASH IX DISRUPTOR so that I may hunt SPACE BUFFALO

I then WITHDRAW an additional 60 SPACEMON TOKENS and withdraw to my CABIN, locking the DOOR and making sure that my FLESHY PINK BRAINS are secure in the SPACE PIGGY BANK within my CABIN.

• Options
    For those CURIOUS, AIRLOCK SHENANIGANS are how TRUE OREGGEKNAXX WARRIORS consume FLESHY BRAINS

but you already KNOW this, RIGHT?

Steam profile
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    And by kime I mean kime

• Options
    I will trade FLESHY BRAINS for SPACEMON TOKENS

Steam profile
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Your mom trades PINK FLESHY BRAINS for SPACEMON TOKENS!

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    oooOOooOOOoOOOoOOOOO

~~:/~~

OOOoOOoOOOOOOoOOOoOO

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    I will EXTRACT 30 SPACEMON TOKENS from the ATM while using 3 OF MY ARMS to cover the PIN PAD so that no one can see my PIN CODE. I will go to the store and purchase ONE BULGAHRASH IX DISRUPTOR for PERSONALO DEFENSE and SPACE HUNTING AND 5 SPACE PARTS.

I will then retire to my cabin and open the lock on my EXTRADIMENSIONAL REFRIGERATION UNIT and take out 300 STAR UNITS of FLESHY PINK BRAINS which I will then SAUTEE with wilted SPACE GREENS. I will open a bottle of SPACE WINE and CONSUME the 300 STAR UNITS of FLESHY PINK BRAINS.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    also, I'm kind of worried about the fact that it seems like a random group of people were seen throwing out the brains. yet at the same time, we were not consumed by our own stomachs.

"We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    I need 88 braaaaaains. I'll give you a space part for them

wait excuse me that should be:

I REQUIRE 88 more FLESHY BRAINS. TRADING said BRAINS for SPACE PARTS is an OPPORTUNITY not to be MISSED.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    lonelyahava asked nicely to be voted off yesterday. I wish that she be exiled in the least violent way possible.

I remove 50 SPACE TOKENS from my bank account. I purchase 1 set of 5 SPACE PARTS and 1 BULGAHRASH IX DISRUPTOR leaving me with 20 tokens to put in my SECURE SPACE WALLET.

I am offering a trade of 10 space tokens for the 300 brains I require consumation of.

• Options
    deal.

I WILL TRADE 5 of my SPACE PARTS for 88 FLESHY BRAINS provided by JDARKSUN

AFTER THE TRADE I WILL CONSUME 300 FLESHY BRAINS (REMOVING ANY SAFETY ETC) TO SATIATE MY STOMACH

• Options
    So, PEOPLE who THREW BRAINS out of an AIRLOCK. Do you have a GOOD REASON we should NOT VOTE and/or DISINTEGRATE you and claim you PINK FLESHY BRAINS for OURSELVES?

• Options
    Capfalcon wrote: »
    So, PEOPLE who THREW BRAINS out of an AIRLOCK. Do you have a GOOD REASON we should NOT VOTE and/or DISINTEGRATE you and claim you PINK FLESHY BRAINS for OURSELVES?

I already DESCRIBED the REASON and am SUSPICIOUS of those who DID NOT

WHY do you not FOLLOW OREGGEKNAXX ANATOMY?

Steam profile
  • Options
    Do the brains need to be consumed today (i.e., have we left for the Dyson Sphere today)?

• Options
    Speaking of BRAINS, I CONSUME 300 FLESHY BRAINS, returning the others to the safety of my PERSONAL VORTEX

Steam profile
  • Options
    please dont let me starve :(

• Options
    Bedlam wrote: »

I am WILLING to TRADE my FLESHY BRAINS

Steam profile
  • Options
    kime wrote:

do you agree to my ten token offer?

• Options
    Well i guess that we could throw LOSERFORHIREX out the AIRLOCK with the FLESHY PINK BRAINS.

I will consume 300 units of FLESHY PINK BRAINS then buy 15 SPACE PARTS with 30 SPACEMON tokens.

• Options
    kime wrote:

do you agree to my ten token offer?

15 and we have a deal

Steam profile
  • Options
    BEDLAM accepts the 15 TOKEN offer to KIME in exchange for his 300 JUICY BRAINS for consumption tonight.

• Options
    I ACCEPT the TRADE with BEDLAM that he just MENTIONED

Steam profile
  • Options
    What's a MEKKLARTHIAN DEATH RAY?

Also, Kime for wasting perfectly good brains and not holding on to them to become DANGEROUSLY WEALTHY and VERY SEXY upon our return to OREGGEKNAXX.

Also, also, WITHDRAW my SPACEMON tokens, PURCHASE 5 SPACE PARTS, and CONSUME 300 UNITS of FLESHY PINK BRAINS.

• Options
    How AMUSING, CAPFALCON thinks I am not ALREADY DANGEROUSLY WEALTHY and VERY SEXY

Steam profile
  • Options
    kime wrote:
    How AMUSING, CAPFALCON thinks I am not ALREADY DANGEROUSLY WEALTHY and VERY SEXY

Are you SAYING too much MONEY actually EXISTS, KIME?

Or should I SAY, KIME-TRON?
    No, I probably shouldn't.

• Options
    Capfalcon wrote:
    What's a MEKKLARTHIAN DEATH RAY?

The MEKKLARTHIAN DEATH RAY is an ILLEGAL WEAPON under CHARTER VII of the NEO-THERMODYNMICS CONVENTION. It causes INSTANT VAPORIZATION.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    corvidae wrote:
    so where did my brains go?

Your FLESHY PINK BRAINS were STOLEN by the UNDERHANDED CROOK, MRTLICIOUS.

Fortunately the CRIMINAL was then FROZEN IN CARBONITE, thus SOLVING THE PROBLEM ONCE AND FOR ALL.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I will GATHER UP the FLESHY PINK BRAINS that belonged to MRTLICIOUS. I will also place the FLESHY PINK BRAINS that were once the property of LUCEDES and PHYPHOR.

If this works Corvidae, I would like to return your brains. If this works with the rest of the brains, I think that we should determine a fair split on them.

LoserForHireX on