As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Oreggeknaxx Trail: An Educational [Mini Phalla] for Zeticulon Children Ages 10 and Up!

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    ALONE in my ROOM with the DOOR SECURELY FASTENED, I EAT 300 STAR UNITS of my FLESHY PINK BRAINS. The LAST FIVE are GAMEY AND UNSATISFYING.

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    The SECURITY FORCES have informed me that jdarksun was spotted firing a MEKKLARTHIAN DEATH RAY.
    As the first to vote for this MEKKLARTHIAN, I claim the bounty when he is VIOLENTLY APPREHENDED.

Disintegrating those who do not eat FLESHY PINK BRAIN is also a good idea.

Also I will withdraw 10 SPACEMON TOKENS from the ATM and buy 5 SPACE PARTS hiding them in my SECURE LOCKER.
    Then I will consume 300 FLESHY PINK BRAINS and return them to my SUITABLY SECRET hiding place.

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Jdarksun.

For justice!

For OREGGEKNAXX!

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    I will GATHER UP the FLESHY PINK BRAINS that belonged to MRTLICIOUS. I will also place the FLESHY PINK BRAINS that were once the property of LUCEDES and PHYPHOR.

If this works Corvidae, I would like to return your brains. If this works with the rest of the brains, I think that we should determine a fair split on them.

forgot the exactitudiness that is required here. i will graciously accept the return of my brains then, i will promptly unwrap 300 of pink fleshy brains to put in my stomach.

forums were down all night, hope we all didn't starve or something.

waiting for jdarkson's comments before i vote.

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Was my gathering of brains successful?

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options

romanqwerty

for the meantime, in case the day ends without an extension...

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Consuming my 300 SPACE UNITS of DELICIOUS MOIST BRAINS, to meet quota.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    wouldnt today be the extention and the vote close at midnight tonight? It should have been twenty four hours even with the big block of down time.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    i have no idea what is going on.
    and so

!ahava

for great justice

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote:
    romanqwerty, divulge who your so-called SECURITY FORCES are in the name of SCIENCE. You may do this PRIVATELY if you wish, or PUBLICLY if you know only VALOR.

I posit that YOU ARE LYING. Consider your bluff CALLED.
    Oh yeah, let's tell the mafia who our specials are! There's no way that could possible go wrong!

Or, y' know, we could just vote you out instead, jdark-san.

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    edited September 2011

Your ATTEMPT to HARVEST the FLESHY PINK BRAINS of the DECEASED were in FUTILITY, for they were CONFISCATED as EVIDENCE of his CRIMES.

EDIT: Also, Day 2 will end tonight at 10:00 PDT, to make-up for the forum downtime.

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • Options
    Uh, no. It doesn't work that way.

roman called you out first, so it stands to reason we shove you out the airlock first. Unless you're suggesting the mafia would just declare a random wagon on a random villager?

Also, "blithering idiot"? Come now, I'm sure we can settle this in a more...civil manner.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    The only ACCEPTED INSULT 'round these here RUSTIC SPACE VENUES is LUDICROUS WATERFOWL

• Options
    Insults on my space ship?

BEDLAM reccomends that JDARKSUN and THE ANONYMOUS settle this petty dispute with SPACE COMBAT as our ancestors have done before us.

• Options
    edited September 2011
    jdarksun wrote:
    roman called you out first, so it stands to reason we shove you out the airlock first.
    OK, let's follow that line of thought. Let's say you vote me out and I die a villager.

What do you do now? Vote roman out? Get him to reveal his source?

Why wait?

Let's kill two birds with one stone. My contact told me that I'll be guarded tonight. So let's have the vig take a swing at me. Or the mafia, either way.

If I die, I die green. Bam, roman/his contact is a liar.

If I don't die, well hey, roman/his contact is still a liar, and I get to go on living.

And we can still vote somebody out.
    And what if the mafia have a seer and guard? Do we just assume you're being straight with us then, or what?

Because I'm pretty sure "oh whoops, roman is now dead and was village all along!" isn't going to cut it.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    jdarksun wrote:
    (hit "post" a little too quickly)
    Unless you're suggesting the mafia would just declare a random wagon on a random villager?
    That's exactly what I'm suggesting. I get that you want to back roman, and that's cool, but he's totally ignoring this thread.

Why? Dude's been online for an hour and a half.

It's Day 2. If a seer had tagged me as mafia, do you think he'd just reveal it to some random dude? That's nonsense.

Is roman claiming to be the seer? Why wouldn't he look for a guard, if that's the case?

There are serious inconsistencies here.
    I think roman's message implies he is in charge of SECURITY aboard the vessel, which means either he's the seer, or he's masoned to the seer. It's not rocket science.

• Options
    jdarksun there is no good reason to believe you over roman.

But think of it this way! If you die innocent, we know roman is guilty.

• Options
    jdarksun wrote:

If I die, I die green. Bam, roman/his contact is a liar.
    OBSERVATION: The dead have all died orange. Perhaps blood color is not revealed in narration.

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    The Ender wrote:

Your ATTEMPT to HARVEST the FLESHY PINK BRAINS of the DECEASED were in FUTILITY, for they were CONFISCATED as EVIDENCE of his CRIMES.

EDIT: Also, Day 2 will end tonight at 10:00 PDT, to make-up for the forum downtime.

What of the FLESHY PINK BRAINS that used to belong to our INNOCENT CREWMATES?

also, sorry Corvidae, i tried.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Capfalcon wrote:
    kime wrote:
    How AMUSING, CAPFALCON thinks I am not ALREADY DANGEROUSLY WEALTHY and VERY SEXY

Are you SAYING too much MONEY actually EXISTS, KIME?

Or should I SAY, KIME-TRON?

Yes, you should! We all should!

The Ender wrote:
    Capfalcon wrote:
    What's a MEKKLARTHIAN DEATH RAY?

The MEKKLARTHIAN DEATH RAY is an ILLEGAL WEAPON under CHARTER VII of the NEO-THERMODYNMICS CONVENTION. It causes INSTANT VAPORIZATION.

Well, duh. Who wasn't at THE NEO-THERMODYNMICS CONVENTION?

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    Need SPACE UNITS here! Willing to SPACEMONS for them!

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Vote for me!

wait.

how can the seer contact you with your role?

You have a role?

I don't have a role... or I never got a PM.

So how could a seer contact you and know about your role unless you have one, which implies that you're not a plain villager type person.

because at the moment, anybody could contact me and say "i seered you and you are a villager"

well, yes..... that doesnt mean they're trustworthy.

• Options
    I can vouch for the fact that you've been trying.

and that roman hasn't been cooperating.

you did come into the irc yesterday during the bonk

• Options
    OK, JD. 300 SPACE UNITS & I'll SPACE-VOTE for Roman.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I don't know the time, I have to go.

I seered jdarksun. He's clean.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options

Steam profile
  • Options

Steam profile
  • Options
    I have been contacted by a seer! (wowsers)

and I have been informed by said seer that jdarksun is indeed not somebody that we 9as the good guys) want to kill. He's a good guy too!

So vote for somebody else!

• Options

and I have been informed by said seer that jdarksun is indeed not somebody that we 9as the good guys) want to kill. He's a good guy too!

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Mmm. SPACE UNITS.
    romanqwerty

• Options
    Mmm. SPACE UNITS.
    romanqwerty

• Options
    Mmm. SPACE UNITS.
    romanqwerty

• Options
    I am greatly amused

Steam profile
  • Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    As tempting as it is to cackle maniacally and close the day calling it 'BAD GAAAAAAATE!', I think it's probably a little more fair to wait until the forums are behaving & give people a chance to actually get caught-up before proceeding with the game.

Sorry for the delays, folks.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    welp.

this also leaves capfalcon some explaining to do...

• Options
    welp.

• Options
    welp.

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    corvidae wrote:
    welp.

How do you figure? Someone stepped forward with a something like a seer result, so I got behind it to see where it would go. Someone else has a conflicting seer result. I'm a bit more confident in the result that has two people on the chopping block if something's amiss, so Romanqwerty.