As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Youtube/Fox Republican Debate

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Santorum... What does 'winning' look like?

• Options
    Psycho Internet HawkPsycho Internet Hawk Registered User regular
    "Afghanistein"

ezek1t.jpg
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Outlaw Medicaire? Insult Judaism? What?

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    wait a second...

did Michelle come out against Cuba while being in Miami?
    Florida is full of insane anti-Castro nutbags.

Anything you say bad about the Cuban government is super-popular.

• Options
    iTunesIsEviliTunesIsEvil Cornfield? Cornfield.Registered User regular
    Gary Johnson has a string; would you like to pull it?

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Santorum just fucked himself over.

Although it is funny that Huntsman and Santorum were relevant for a second.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    My stream is kinda going to shit, but from what I can tell Santorum is about ready to just flip everyone else off.

Man, what an asshole.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    THOMAS JEFFERSON WAS IN TOTAL FAVOR OF SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE!

• Options
    Isn't the letter she's referring to the one where Jefferson referred to a "wall of separation between church and state?"

• Options
    Magus` wrote:

Israel is the spiritual homeland of Judaism.

• Options
    Thanatos wrote:
    Isn't the letter she's referring to the one where Jefferson referred to a "wall of separation between church and state?"

Yes. Yes it was.

• Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    And now soldiers are required to be celibate?

• Options
    Ahahahahahahahahahah, they just boo'd an American soldier serving in Iraq. That's fucking hilarious.

• Options
    Santorum is talking about DADT, joy.

• Options
    "any type of sexual activity has no place in the military"

So uh, you've never served in the military eh?
    What a bunch of cunts.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    Sex is not an issue, but we're gonna make sure we keep dem gays quiet or out.

• Options
    ...I don't think they understand what DADT actually was.

• Options
    Wow I really want to punch Santorum right in his face right now.

• Options
    s7apsters7apster Registered User regular
    Kana wrote:

yup

• Options
    Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    No place for sexual activity in the military?!?

Did he really just say that? What a dumb ass.

Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • Options
    Kana wrote:

That's admirably restrained. I want to hit him with something big and heavy.

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote:
    Magus` wrote:

Yeah, I was referring to the 'lost Florida' thing. I know that much about Israel. :P

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Ron Paul: I understand that you're calling me on my bullshit, but I'm going to ignore that and say it's a state issue instead.

And now he's confusedly referring to the 24-hour after pill? (Which isn't an abortion pill anyway)

I bet the other candidates are SO glad they didn't have to get stuck telling a serving soldier that he's a sinful freak. Well, except for Bachmann.

Kana on
  • Options
    Kana wrote:
    Just Google up the video of his concession speech.

His kids are dressed like a hybrid of Children of the Corn and Little House on the Prairie, and crying. It's pretty much the funniest thing ever.

• Options
    s7apsters7apster Registered User regular
    this bush question is a waste of my time

• Options
    Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    WOAH my Twitter stream is better than The Daily Show could ever dream of being

a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Word clouds?

• Options
    Magus` wrote:
    Fencingsax wrote:
    Magus` wrote:

Yeah, I was referring to the 'lost Florida' thing. I know that much about Israel. :P

Old Jews are mostly in Florida. They are a significant voting block and they are in favor of Israel doing whatever it wants.

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Gary Johnson wants a 43 percent cut in military spending! Wow. And an immediate balanced budget. Can you imagine what would happen if the US government sucked that amount of money out of the economy in twelve months? Jesus.

Andrew Sullivan is slowly becoming a Keynesian. It's fascinating to watch.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    huh.

ok i have a little bit more personal respect for Caine.

but then he started to talk....

• Options
    So does Cain realize that he already has government-supplied healthcare?

• Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    Kana wrote:
    So does Cain realize that he already has government-supplied healthcare?

Government healthcare cant work and I'd die on it if I wasnt on government healthcare.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Obamacare is slow and therefore he would have died

• Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    And Perry just disses Medicare Part D. He's basically making commercials going full bore against old people for them.

• Options
    Bureaucrats are the republican version of hipsters.

Everyone hates them, even though nobody actually knows one.

• Options
    Why are they giving Hunstman that question?

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    'I survived cancer because I could afford early detection and treatment...'

Must be nice.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    Also, he should have asked if he should just die, to make an obvious point.

And Huntsman evades.

• Options
    I like that the only idea the Republicans have for healthcare reform is "pass the buck to the states."

• Options
    redx wrote:
    'I survived cancer because I could afford early detection and treatment...'

Must be nice.
    Listen, if you need to survive cancer, you should try being a millionaire CEO. It seems to work well for so many people.