Options

[League of Legends] Happy birthd-CAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    I need some Noct help

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    CelethangCelethang Registered User regular
    He's not, he vehemently hates Shaco from what I've seen.

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    the current OP state of shaco on the fun-ruining rankings is the main reason i stopped having fun with LoL and subsequently haven't played it in a few days

• Options
    RamiRami Registered User regular
    Did anyone not call that Graves nerf?

Hurry up with Veiger changes please :(

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    Talith wrote:
    I didn't know he was also a Shacojunkie

No, he hates Shaco as much, if not more than I hate Talon.
    I need some Noct help

Fuck your team, jungle until you lvl6, DARRRRKNESSSSSSS

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    Specifically what's the best runes/path/items to do

Seems like you could gank around 4 with him with his fear maybe ?

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    i am seriously flabbergasted that they're buffing shaco

did morello not think he was "reliable and useable" already?

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    OH MY GOD WHY ARE THEY BUFFING SHACO

heh

heheheh

HEH HEH HEH HEH

smugface

psimnotapshacolol

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Shaco too handsome always buffed never nerfed

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular

I use odd ones runes http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=8444

As for the path I start at blue if I trust my teammates to actually do a decent leash and work my way down. Otherwise double golem /wraiths/ wolves buy and then go to blue and red . Gank if it looks like I can get a kill otherwise try to get to six asap. Im sure someone else has a better way to do it though.

• Options
    TommattTommatt Registered User regular

I'm only lvl 21 but I've been running
    Arpen reds
    Armor yellows
    Mr blues
    Can't remember quints. I may be running a MS and a health one (only have 2)

I've been ganking at lvl 4 typically with two points in Q, and a point in both W and E.

Build (for me, you can start with a vamp sceptor and a different route at 30, but it leaves me too weak)

Cloth X 5
    Wolves
    Go to enemy wraith and smite big one
    Your wraiths
    Mini golems
    B
    Buy vamp scepter
    Blue
    Then either gank or a full jungle run of
    Wolves
    Wraiths
    Red
    Mini

Build has been
    Wriggles, beserker greaves, ghost sword, frozen mallet, atma's impaler, then something that ends in mogs lol. Was told to build fratmogs but I've never gotten to the last part.

Ward like crazy, and if you ever catch an enemy by themselves, well, I hope their not afraid of the dark. Because it's lights out and then you come shooting out from halfway across the map.

I've got about 6 games with him now and am starting to get comfortable with him, although I need to figure out my role better late game.

I have died once on my jungle path and not quite sure how I did it.

• Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    Figures, I was 2 wins away from 6300, and now I'm not sure about getting Graves or Cait since I know Cait is getting a range nerf at least, and Graves is up in the air now.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    I seriously doubt they would ever touch Cait's auto attack range. I imagine if anything they would hit her traps or possibly the range on peacemaker.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    Played my first ranked game just now.
    flerpderp.jpg

J4 played chicken for top against me, but I didn't really give a shit. He proceeded to go 1/7/3 along with our 0/7/4 Warwick at 20 minutes, whereas I got to go 3/2/2 with a bro Zilean against graves/twitch. He then played bottom chicken with me until I went top, and as soon as I did, the entire enemy team descended upon him and Zil while I took down top tower from full.

Aside from getting destroyed during dragon along with WW and j4, the game consisted of me and Brand catching Ezreal out of position and giving him the ol' stun and flerp. Graves became pretty fucking brutal mid-late game, but I found that the key to beating him was chasing him into their base, flerping him away from my team, and then tanking him while the rest of my team took out the remaining three living enemies.

• Options
    übergeek wrote:
    Figures, I was 2 wins away from 6300, and now I'm not sure about getting Graves or Cait since I know Cait is getting a range nerf at least, and Graves is up in the air now.

How do her traps work exactly? I played one game where I was running over them intentionally as they didn't seem to do anything. While other times I step in them and it's pure death my way. I'm slowed down and have eyes above my guy.

Also, do they give bush vision? I thought they were like teemo's shrooms but they don't seem to give vision (only played with like one or two cat's on my team before)

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Traps = snare, plus they give vision of the champion that hits them. They don't give brush vision while sitting there, but they do give you vision of the champ when he gets snared.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    Watching chaosx talk about Graves makes him sound freaking godly. I haven't played against a lot of them but the ones I did play with hurt.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    graves is a tanky ad caster assassin ranged carry

• Options
    His nerfs don't sound that big either

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    felt like playing wukong after seeing the patch preview with some friends of mine
    wukooooong.jpg

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    fuck everything shaco buffs god damn it

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    shaco shaco SHACOOOOO

awww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    march march march

Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    I don't get the Shaco buffs. I've seen AP Shaco kick ass, have heard about it here, and I've been in games where somehow he is completely back dooring as AD. He seemed fine to me, and from what little I know many other champs need love, and others definitely need some nerfs.

• Options
    I honestly am impressed with people who do well with him. I just cant do a goddamn thing with him. Much prefer Fiddles for my "SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER" champ

• Options
    TrusTrus Registered User regular
    Tommatt wrote:
    übergeek wrote:

How do her traps work exactly? I played one game where I was running over them intentionally as they didn't seem to do anything. While other times I step in them and it's pure death my way. I'm slowed down and have eyes above my guy.

Also, do they give bush vision? I thought they were like teemo's shrooms but they don't seem to give vision (only played with like one or two cat's on my team before)

They root you for about 2 seconds and give vision.

They don't give vision once they are on the ground but do give vision for a second or two after you place them

qFN53.png
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    milski wrote:
    Trus wrote:
    Houn wrote:
    Ok, so, my Warwick Jungle Route so far:

W1, Armor + 5pots
    Minis
    Level 2, Q1
    Wraiths, Smite Big
    Wolves
    Level 3, Q2
    Blue, Smite at 500hp
    Minis
    Level 4, W2
    B, Boots
    Red, Smite at 500hp

...what should be next? I'm level 4 with both buffs.

Are you going for a fast 6 or are you looking to gank at 4?

Either way start with a Long Sword and a pot, WW really doesn't need cloth/5

Best WW route:

Longsword, one pot. Start at mini golems. Pull is completely unnecessary, have your teammates sit at wraiths and blue if you want them to be helpful. Take minis (smite one), grab Q, pot when you start hitting wraiths, killing the big wraith first. Go to wolves, and freely use Q on them, but don't use W. Go to blue, use W and Q, and then smite it (you should be almost OOM by the time smite is up).

Go back and grab boots (it only adds five seconds to your clear time), take minis, wraiths, wolves, then take red, then minis, wraiths, wolves. You're now level 6, should be decent on mana, and have redbuff to gank. Since WW's ganks are absolute ass pre-6, you should be good. If you have to cover a lane, do so; it's more EXP to sit there and hold a lane while somebody goes back, it saves your tower a bit, and if you've got blue still you can afford to be pretty aggressive there. After they get back, continue with your route; depending on your level, either go minis-wraiths-wolves-red-minis etc. or just go red to etc.

I'll test this later tonight, thanks!

• Options
    I honestly am impressed with people who do well with him. I just cant do a goddamn thing with him

you need to eat sleep and shit satan

the higher your satan % the better your performance

try not getting exorcised this week and avoid churches

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    someone explain to me how a cait/taric bot lane loses to gp/soraka

not only lose, actually, but give up five kills in 15 minutes

interrobang on
  • Options
    RamiRami Registered User regular
    By being really, really bad.

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • Options
    GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    So my login screen changed back from surprise party fiddles to harrowing nocturne. What the shit, how do I fix this?

3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
  • Options
    So my login screen changed back from surprise party fiddles to harrowing nocturne. What the shit, how do I fix this?

No! That was the best title screen of all time!

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    following 23/2/11 wukong with 7/0/4

I think I've been playing the wrong champs

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    I could sort of see a Soraplank lane at level 2 or 3 just decide "Hey, let's just kill Caitlyn. OK? OK." and then the exhaust gets thrown out and oranges are had and cash money is earned.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    IgelIgel Registered User regular
    How would you go about putting together an AD shaco? Old builds I remember have you pumping crit damage in runes/items or alternatively going for a bloodrazor. Anything changed?

• Options
    edited October 2011
    So right now I have a generic AP caster rune page (lvl 21, 3 rune pages) but I want to tailor it to brand. Any changes I should make?
    APen red
    Armor Y
    MR blue
    AP quints

One other thing. I run improved ignite and usually will burn my ignite at lvl 1 for the AP boost and dmg. Good idea?

Tommatt on
  • Options
    Man Leona is so much fun

I know Amumu is supposed to be better, but I like how her "pull to" move doesn't need a clear path, and like her ult better too

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    the complaints about tanky dps are so laughable because any melee champion = tanky dps to these people

yes I have a spirit visage and randuin's I'm so tanky

Jars on
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Jars wrote:
    graves is a tanky ad caster assassin ranged carry

support

e: of all the stupid totp's.

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    i really wish they'd come up with a system for kicking people who disconnect/afk at champ select out of the queue

This discussion has been closed.