As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SIGIL THREAD BROKEN NUMBER 2

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    haha awesome so jdark was a demon and we voted out a neutral and the vigs might not even be able to kill jdark because people forced retaba's hand on dropping his name and then didn't act on the info

that is awesome.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Working with other people for non-conflicting win conditions!? That's crazy talk!

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    ecco the dolphinecco the dolphin Registered User regular
    Langly wrote:
    haha awesome so jdark was a demon and we voted out a neutral and the vigs might not even be able to kill jdark because people forced retaba's hand on dropping his name and then didn't act on the info

that is awesome.

I just... uhhhhaaaahhhhhhhhh

Someone, somewhere, is facepalming.

Penny Arcade Developers at PADev.net.
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Oh. That sounds bad Lang. How fucked up will tonight's narration be?

• Options
    Or how fucked upare you? Also a valid question.

• Options
    If anyone killed my humble merchants self I'll be depressed.

• Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    oooOoOoo

JDARK VAMPIRE

oooOOooo

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    He sparkles in the sunlight.
    And is a virgin 100s of years later still.

• Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    Does... does Arivia have some sort of special "I can talk from beyond the grave" power?

• Options
    oooOooo

Nah, we're hardened British career criminals.

oooOOoo

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    I don't know anything, I am just extrapolating from jdark's reveal. We voted out a known neutral when a guy who had already given us a devil offered us a solid lead on a demon. Precisionk came out and blustered and suddenly everyone followed a vote on a neutral when they balked at voting out a demon.

And since the vote comes first, jdark's actions would not have gone through, but now, whatever they are, they will. And since the mafia knew he was in danger, they could guard him and stop the vig, if it happened.

So all around an awesome day great job.

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote:
    SeGaTai wrote:
    @Bedlam I know you can't hurt me but your goal is still to convince other's to hunt me down-seems like my most immediate goal was to try and kill you
    I defiently would have tried. But I also wouldnt have made a public reveal and tried to attach to a network as quickly if you hadnt attacked me.

It was also only a secondary. We litterally could have worked together and it wouldnt make me lose the game.

Possible, knew you were looking for me, knew you found me, if you didn't contact me that meant you planned on killing-atleast thats how I figured it

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    SeGaTai wrote:
    Bedlam wrote:
    SeGaTai wrote:
    @Bedlam I know you can't hurt me but your goal is still to convince other's to hunt me down-seems like my most immediate goal was to try and kill you
    I defiently would have tried. But I also wouldnt have made a public reveal and tried to attach to a network as quickly if you hadnt attacked me.

It was also only a secondary. We litterally could have worked together and it wouldnt make me lose the game.

Possible, knew you were looking for me, knew you found me, if you didn't contact me that meant you planned on killing-atleast thats how I figured it
    I hadnt. I knew you were imprisoned but didnt put two and two togther until someone mentioned today that Trias was imprisioned in the game.

• Options
    Actually I had highly suspected Retaba as being Trias when he said he was a Deva.

• Options
    ...baidol told him?

• Options
    I mean the first words out of his mouth were "someone told me that jdark is a demon"

• Options
    edited October 2011
    And then you accused baidol and he was like well lol it was baidol and he was using that as a cover.

Langly on
  • Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    This is some good phalla drama indeed.

Jdark who you grudging this game?

• Options
    there seem to be lots of roles that involve supplying people with things to kill people, that's not really damming. He told a seer that handed people a devil of a demon he knew, and then that person was a demon. The mafia are those two factions. No one else (unless there is a sk or something) matters!

Neutrals are exactly that. They work with both, that is their way. The network can deal with baidol or whatever however they want, but right now, he gave the village your name and that's pretty great!

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    so how did you seer me as mr seer im curious

• Options
    Feel the hatred.
    Become the hatred.

• Options
    precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    Haven't played a Phalla in a really long time, yet the drama never changes. Don't you change Phalla!

• Options
    Oh, precisionk got seered by me tonight by the way. Network gets first bid though.

• Options
    GrimmyTOA wrote:
    Does... does Arivia have some sort of special "I can talk from beyond the grave" power?

oooOOOooo

Nope! I'm bored with a seven-hour break between classes and pushing my luck until 38thdoe tells me off.

OOooooOoo

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    man cranial rats ain't people

• Options
    Oh, precisionk got seered by me tonight by the way. Network gets first bid though.

Can multiple people get the confirmed seering, or would low bidders have to ask and just take your word for it?

• Options
    precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular

Oh how people of little faith. Who does not trust my words!?!

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    i was seered let me in network plz

• Options
    See my reveal/explanation earlier.
    Anyone can buy it.

But I have a good buisness relationship with the network. They get it first. Then I'll decide on a price for the populous.

I mean, they're my regulars. I take care of my regular customers.

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Give me all your secrets network.

• Options
    precisionk wrote:

Now they can be more faithful.

• Options
    precisionk wrote:

someone who just saw a demon not get the vote while a neutral did, on the same level of evidence?

• Options
    anomalousvandalanomalousvandal Registered User regular
    This suspense is killing me.

You can take letters off my username, but you cannot take my FREEDOM!!
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    jdarksun wrote:
    Jdark who you grudging this game?
    I don't really have one from this game. I wish I could have stuck it out to the end, but I feel like I filled my role nicely.
    Langly wrote:
    there seem to be lots of roles that involve supplying people with things to kill people, that's not really damming. He told a seer that handed people a devil of a demon he knew, and then that person was a demon. The mafia are those two factions. No one else (unless there is a sk or something) matters!

Neutrals are exactly that. They work with both, that is their way. The network can deal with baidol or whatever however they want, but right now, he gave the village your name and that's pretty great!
    Except he's not "neutral". He can't boost the village, and he's actively worked against you guys.

RGG, I take that back, I'll grudge Baidol for breach of contract if he isn't killed tomorrow.

I never betrayed you to the network. People like and you and precisionK should avoid dropping names when you do not know the entire story, especially since it looks like no one knows what the hell is going on.

Baidol on
    Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    precisionk wrote:

Ev... everyone?

• Options
    Fucking narration when? D:

• Options
    edited October 2011
    the fucking narration is in a different sort of forum

Langly on
  • Options
    The non-smut narration would be acceptable as well.

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    jdarksun wrote:
    Baidol wrote:
    I never betrayed you to the network. People like and you and precisionK should avoid dropping names when you do not know the entire story, especially since it looks like no one knows what the hell is going on.
    ORLY? So tell me the story.

That I did not sell you out to the network. You assume that because I knew your name I sold you out, but however they figured out you were a demon, it was not through me.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Small sigilian flags for some, heaps of death for others!

This discussion has been closed.