As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

can't sleep, need distractions

13»

• Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Gatsby wrote: »
    This is my wallpaper

ve57vb.jpg

Hey me too!

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    At the moment minute is this but before yesterday it was still a page from Chico's Halloween story.

Also I am the third person who incorrectly read fancification as 'fan fiction' or a derivative thereof and it's beginning to worry me.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote:
    YaYa wrote:
    #pipe wrote:
    I don't mind the Good Guys

Ive bought 2 TVs from them

Got a good price both times

out of curiosity if you pay cash how much do they actually take off

they straight up give you 5% no questions

But they're actually happy to let you haggle if you want

When I bought my tv off jbhifi I basically spent the day going between there and the good guys getting them to beat each other.

I also went to retra vision, who when asked for their best price knocked the most off it initially and Harvey Norman who said they would price match and knock a dollar off it!

• Options
    ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    At the moment minute is this but before yesterday it was still a page from Chico's Halloween story.

Also I am the third person who incorrectly read fancification as 'fan fiction' or a derivative thereof and it's beginning to worry me.

LS, that Mayhem picture is to die for.

@YaYa: go play some Stereogram Tetris http://hidden-3d.com/games_stereogram_tetris.php

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Hmm, my work background is simply a black screen. I have 3 monitors here, I should set up Optimus Prime and Megatron staring at each other down across my screens, again.

My home desktop is a picture Sier drew for me.

Yukira on
  • Options
    Good Looking Fat GuyGood Looking Fat Guy West Hartford, CTRegistered User regular
    I lost my job five months ago and I am still looking.

This discussion has been closed.