Options

A [chat]lie Brown Thanksgiving

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    I am going to get a new haircut

thinking relatively short on the side and kinda swept back on top

Mohawk.

I considered it for awhile, but I also need gainful employment.

its ok as long as u dont have body mods

sig.gif
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    i really liked the boom goes the dynamite video when i first saw it

It was so horribly uncomfortable. I wonder how much preparation the kid was allowed. That kind of performance isn't just a career limiter, it was a career ender.

• Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    I'm looking for something somewhat similar to this but not nearly as exaggerated
    http://www.thehairstyler.com/mens-hairstyles/casual/short/straight/ed-westwick?ref=hair_types

JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Tarranon wrote:
    i was going to guess pad thai . . .

nuh uh!!

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular

Mohawk.

Yeah, Zombie - you don't need a 10" Mohawk, a 'faux-hawk' would work as well. They're awesome.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Ok this brightend up my night a little
    hmE7V.png

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    question

and i am not asking this because i need chat's approval, but more as a theorycrafting general question i guess

if someone like me- on welfare for several months, living at home, generally in a bad financial position- got a job tomorrow and then in a month or two had a post paid cellphone

does that seem like an excessive/irresponsible/poor person indulgence?

like, i wouldn't be a real estate agent or an on call doctor, i can't pretend having a phone is crucial for my job or whatever, and my family has a house phone

if i got a cellphone after having a job for a few months would y'all- after reading about my many hardships the past year or two- roll your eyes and go CHU ACTING LIKE A POOR AGAIN

?

• Options

Mohawk.

I have tattooed my entire face.

JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular

It was so horribly uncomfortable. I wonder how much preparation the kid was allowed. That kind of performance isn't just a career limiter, it was a career ender.

i thought he came in for an interview and there was a mistake and he went on live and the teleprompter was fucked up and he did the best he could?

what is the real story

sig.gif
  • Options
    I'm looking for something somewhat similar to this but not nearly as exaggerated
    http://www.thehairstyler.com/mens-hairstyles/casual/short/straight/ed-westwick?ref=hair_types

You don't want to look like Chuck, he's a dick.

• Options

Mohawk.

Yeah, Zombie - you don't need a 10" Mohawk, a 'faux-hawk' would work as well. They're awesome.

See, I think fauxhawks look really douchey

JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

Mohawk.

i sort of want to do it for like one night. just because it'd be so silly.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    Tarranon wrote:
    i was going to guess pad thai . . .

I can believe it. :^:

• Options

Mohawk.

i sort of want to do it for like one night. just because it'd be so silly.

I've had one before, for like 2 days.

JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    Organichu wrote:
    question

and i am not asking this because i need chat's approval, but more as a theorycrafting general question i guess

if someone like me- on welfare for several months, living at home, generally in a bad financial position- got a job tomorrow and then in a month or two had a post paid cellphone

like, i wouldn't be a real estate agent or an on call doctor, i can't pretend having a phone is crucial for my job or whatever, and my family has a house phone

if i got a cellphone after having a job for a few months would y'all- after reading about my many hardships the past year or two- roll your eyes and go CHU ACTING LIKE A POOR AGAIN

?

Chu-seph, cell-phones are a part of the modern world; if you have gainful employment, a post-paid cell-phone becomes a way to enable further prosperity. Anyone having an issue with you enabling yourself with a new tool can come talk to me.. in person. :)

• Options
    Organichu wrote:
    question

?

Man hell no having a phone is good for people keeping in direct touch with you.

• Options

i thought he came in for an interview and there was a mistake and he went on live and the teleprompter was fucked up and he did the best he could?

what is the real story

Oh man, it's more likely that I don't have the correct story. I heard that they did a rotating segment with the students from the university on the show, and that this guy was just so nervous that he blew it.

• Options
    that is basically my thought too

like, i wouldn't get the new hotness or any phone that didn't just come with it and i imagine i wouldn't get a data plan

i really am reasonably responsible, financially

just, a bunch of people on this forum have helped me (emotionally and financially) during my times of need so if one of them sees in chat OH CHU JUST GOT A CELLPHONE LIKE HE A BIGSHOT HUH, NICE TO SEE HIM EXPLOIT THE HELP I GAVE HIM i would be real bummed out

• Options
    I have all kinds of 1st world guilt

JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    you get that phone chu

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Organichu wrote:

like, i wouldn't get the new hotness or any phone that didn't just come with it and i imagine i wouldn't get a data plan

just, a bunch of people on this forum have helped me (emotionally and financially) during my times of need so if one of them sees in chat OH CHU JUST GOT A CELLPHONE LIKE HE A BIGSHOT HUH, NICE TO SEE HIM EXPLOIT THE HELP I GAVE HIM i would be real bummed out

Chu if anyone did that I would personally tell them to fuck off for you.

• Options
    Organichu wrote:

If you're concerned about it, there are carriers (T-Mobile, Virginmobileusa) that offer pre-paid plans at negligibility less than post-paid rates for decent stuff (T-mobile has a plan for $50/month unlimited minutes and messages and unlimited data with 100mb at the 'high-speed').

• Options
    why does that taco bell commercial make their triple steak stack look good

it cant be.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    i don't think i am really concerned about it

i am just paranoid tonight, reflecting on how great my friends are and how they've helped me so much in the past coupla years

• Options

it cant be.

dude for real

anything that's not pureed is tasty

so stay away from the ground meat and bean stuff

the chunks of steak are legit good

• Options

Mohawk.

I live in a very conservative town and very few places are accepting of anything outside the norm.

JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    Alright, time for other things.

Be good to each other, [chat].

• Options
    Organichu wrote:

it cant be.

dude for real

anything that's not pureed is tasty

so stay away from the ground meat and bean stuff

the chunks of steak are legit good

dang. i am not ready to live in that world

where taco bell steak is a thing i can accept.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    It is nearly 6pm on Saturday

should I have a beer

if yes, amber or stout

• Options
    Organichu wrote:

it's a reasonable worry, but cell phones are quickly becoming less a luxury and more a staple. hell, with payphones becoming a thing of the past, you're going to need one if you need to get ahold of someone and you aren't home.

it's not really expected that an adult is going to live without a cell phone. if you can find something reasonably priced that fits within your budget, then you should absolutely have it.

it wouldn't make you a "bigshot" to have a modern piece of technology that is rapidly becoming a necessity.

"We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    simonwolf wrote:

should I have a beer

if yes, amber or stout

Amber, it's too warm for a Stout

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Get a cellphone, gawd.

If you are going to PAX how could you not have a cellphone anyway.

• Options
    simonwolf wrote:

should I have a beer

if yes, amber or stout

okay what where are you from

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    simonwolf wrote:

should I have a beer

if yes, amber or stout

it's summer for you right? being all strange and in the southern hemisphere.

if it's a warm night, I would suggest the amber. it should be lighter and fresher feeling. if it's a cool summer night, you could go with the stout and have something with a bit more body, but I would probably still go with the amber.

unless it's an oatmeal stout, if it's an oatmeal stout i'd go with it every time.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    As much as I hate the heineken commercials, I enjoy them on warm summer nights

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    muppets

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular

Mohawk.

See, I think fauxhawks look really douchey
    They do. Partially because they're half-hearted attempts to look unusual. If you don't have the commitment to shave most of your head, don't try to look like you did.

• Options
    man now i want to find a list of all the awesome items that taco bell discontinued.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
  • Options
    man now i want to find a list of all the awesome items that taco bell discontinued.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03VWAQ7z5nI

This discussion has been closed.