Options

[NFL] 2007: II

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    The last time the Lions were in the playoffs, Matt Stafford was 12 years old and Calvin was 14.

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    Congrats to the Lions - that was a long walk in the dark.

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    The last time the Lions were in the playoffs, Matt Stafford was 12 years old and Calvin was 14.

I was a freshman in high school.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    wish I could watch the niners seahawks game right now

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    All I want for Christmas is:

Titans over Texans
    Ravens over Bengals
    Jets over Dolphins
    (Raiders over Chargers & Chiefs over Broncos) or Chargers over Raiders.
    A pony

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Tarvaris Jackson, it is SO over between us

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    congrats lions fans!

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    This is the best Christmas Eve present ever. Tim Tebow sucking is such a wonderful thing.

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    The Judge wrote:
    Seattle with a blocked punt!! Lynch with the first rushing TD on the Niners all season!

Sadly, the Niners not only gave up their first rushing TD of the season, but also their first 100-yard rusher in the last 37 games. Hey, I can't complain though. Those are two records that won't be broken for a long time, if ever.

More importantly, they won the game and still have the chance at a first round bye. :D

Edit: Holy crap! Aldon Smith is a half sack away from tying Kearse's rookie sack record with St. Louis for the final game! :D:D

MNC Dover on
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    GyralGyral Registered User regular
    If the Niners don't allow a rush TD next week, they will set the record for that stat.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    Gyral wrote:
    If the Niners don't allow a rush TD next week, they will set the record for that stat.

The record was 2 for an entire season? That seems so unreal that any defense can be that good, but I guess we see it in front of our very eyes.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    SquirrelmobSquirrelmob Registered User regular
    Lions! Woo!

Now I have to hope for us to get the higher seed so we can play Dallas/NYGiants.

• Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Kind of sad that Lynch had to bust a cool running record, but it maintained his streak, so BEAST MODE! Sad they didn't pull out the win, but solid game against an excellent team.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    Pretty nutty playoff picture lining up.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    It was raining skittles in Seattle today.

Also everyone hates T Jack.. like sooo much.

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options

Poor T Jack, dat fumble. At least he isn't as hated as this guy for fumbling twice during the Super Bowl:

http://reject8.ytmnd.com/

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Man, and not just that fumble either, as bad as it was. Every time he starts getting pressure in the pocket his brain seems to go in 5 ways at once. It's true he rarely throws picks, but he's getting sacked when he should've thrown the ball away a long time ago. He'll have flashes of being a good QB, but it seems like his problem is more his brain than his physical skills.

Kana on
    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Still, with a few more changes in the off-season and if they can keep Lynch, Seahawks and 49ers might actually turn the NFC division respectable for a year or two. That'll be weeeeird

• Options
    BagginsesBagginses __BANNED USERS regular
    So I was at the Pats/Dolphins game yesterday. That was fun. On the way out, I realized I couldn't feel my feet.

• Options
    SquirrelmobSquirrelmob Registered User regular
    So after the explosiveness of Rodgers + Nelson last night, I need 25 points out of a combination of Anthony Gonzalez and Pierre Thomas. That can happen...right? :(

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    So after the explosiveness of Rodgers + Nelson last night, I need 25 points out of a combination of Anthony Gonzalez and Pierre Thomas. That can happen...right? :(
    Sure if they each get a touchdown and 85 yards your good, and the NO and Atl defenses are pretty lax, so you can come up with it.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    It's ok at least you're not like the nasty pigs who need Matt Ryan to score 43 points plus whatever Gonzalez gets tonight

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Bagginses wrote:
    So I was at the Pats/Dolphins game yesterday. That was fun. On the way out, I realized I couldn't feel my feet.

my feet went about halftime

no sneakers next time

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote:
    It's ok at least you're not like the nasty pigs who need Matt Ryan to score 43 points plus whatever Gonzalez gets tonight

I'm in a total of three championship matchups in fantasy and I'm probably going to lose all of them unless ryan/brees go nuts tonight

oh, fantasy football

it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    November FifthNovember Fifth Registered User regular
    I sat Rodgers, Nelson and Buffalo def this week. Saddest part is that I picked up Buffalo a few weeks ago specifically for this game against Denver, but Tebow had been performing so well, that I decided to go with KC.

I might still pull it out depending on tonight's match-up, but I don't feel like I deserve the win anymore.

• Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    Wait, you sat Aaron Rodgers and Jordy Nelson and you think sitting buffalo D is the saddest part?

• Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    He might have thought they wouldn't play. I think the Packers had locked up home-field advantage through the playoffs last week already.

Also, looking like a shootout tonight!

• Options
    themightypuckthemightypuck MontanaRegistered User regular
    Here's the thing. No matter what Atlanta does, NO is going to do it better.

“Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Path of Exile: themightypuck
  • Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    So Brees breaks the record, and then the Saints promptly take 7 delay of game penalties in a row on the PAT. Is... I mean, has the game been suspended or something?

hippofant on
  • Options
    Mr.SunshineMr.Sunshine Registered User regular
    Payton called a time out.

• Options
    November FifthNovember Fifth Registered User regular
    Yeah, I had Rodgers and Nelson on the bench in case San Fran lost on Saturday, then I got busy with X-mas stuff and forgot to put Rodgers back in on Sunday.

Ended up squeaking by with Ryan tonight, but I had basically a week's worth of points on the bench.

• Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    A proud citizen of New Orleans tonight.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    HeirHeir Ausitn, TXRegistered User regular
    I sincerely doubt Rodgers would have sat anyways. Wasn't there some stat that showed that teams who sat their starters ended up losing early in the playoffs more often?

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    AridholAridhol Daddliest Catch Registered User regular
    Whomever Mennonite Mafia is you're a worth opponent! that was a damned close call. I thought for sure Rodgers screwed me for the win but your DEF got crushed pretty bad :(

• Options
    fortisfortis OhioRegistered User regular
    Yeah, that's me. I completely forgot to switch out Chicago's defense because the games were on Saturday. But oh well! It was still a great matchup.

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    I'll admit I was rooting for Brees to not break the record until next week so Brady could break it first :p. Monumental season from Brees. Locks up his Hall of Fame membership, with a ring, and two substantial season records.

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular

85.jpg
    Today the sp00ns are no longer just champions
    Today the sp00ns become the first DYNASTY the F&L has ever seen
    Begin the parade

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    Pro Bowl rosters announced

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/09000d5d82578253/article/2012-pro-bowl-rosters

No glaring omissions jump out to me at the moment

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    Cushing should have been on the ILB, I guess it's the doping stuff still staying over his head.

This discussion has been closed.