Options

MSPA: Updates? Pssh. We only talk about music in this here thread.

• Options
    SnerkySnerky call me trick the c is silentRegistered User regular
    VoproSTEIN wrote:
    In their tongue he is Snerkihkiin, Beardbreaker!

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    they have to translate it into american

• Options
    VoproSTEINVoproSTEIN howdyRegistered User regular
    Snerkihkiin translates roughly to "butt" in English.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    VoproSTEIN wrote:
    Snerkihkiin translates roughly to "Zoosmell Pooplord" in English.

• Options
    My Argonian is called Farmstink Buttlass

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    No really, she is

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    VoproSTEINVoproSTEIN howdyRegistered User regular
    You're alright Snerky.

• Options
    Augh does anybody here have the PS3 version of Skyrim? I need help commanding my follower

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    EidolonOrpheusEidolonOrpheus NoatunRegistered User regular
    Will she be Zoosmell Pooplord when she enters the next life phase?

• Options
    Snerky wrote:
    Augh does anybody here have the PS3 version of Skyrim? I need help commanding my follower

yep

what is your concern, my child

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Snerky wrote:

yep

When I'm like 'hey I need you to do something' and get the set-their-target cursor
    It says I press Circle to set their target
    But Circle is also the cancel button? So I can't actually set their target
    I'm not sure if I've customised my controls weirdly or something but it's just made part of a quest impossible

Snerky on
    EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    Snerky wrote:
    Snerky wrote:

yep

When I'm like 'hey I need you to do something' and get the set-their-target cursor
    I'm not sure if I've customised my controls weirdly or something but it's just made part of a quest impossible

the boethiah one?

don't you press x to set the target? i know i just did this no worries

• Options
    Snerky wrote:
    Snerky wrote:

yep

the boethiah one?

don't you press x to set the target? i know i just did this no worries

X just makes me jump, I think I configured myself into a corner
    Is the quest reward worth killing a companion for?

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Does anyone remember this kid’s show? It was called Candle Cove and I must have been 6 or 7. I never found reference to it anywhere so I think it was on a local station around 1971 or 1972. I lived in Ironton at the time. I don’t remember which station, but I do remember it was on at a weird time, like 4:00 PM.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Does anyone remember this kid’s show? It was called Candle Cove and I must have been 6 or 7. I never found reference to it anywhere so I think it was on a local station around 1971 or 1972. I lived in Ironton at the time. I don’t remember which station, but I do remember it was on at a weird time, like 4:00 PM.

Don't. Don't start this.

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    thanks GG

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    boooo

• Options
    FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    I would post in a creepy thread.

Also I found a can of Faygo on the way home, I didn't even know they sold it in Australia. It was with a copy of Lego Indiana Jones for some reason.

Flay on
  • Options
    Alright, gonna head to bed, I guess I will see you guys in the next thread
    Laters

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Hey you guys were just talking about Zelda so I wanted to bring up that after probably, oh, 6 months or so I finally beat Spirit Tracks.

It took me that long for two reasons:
    1) I generally only play my DS right before I go to bed, so I play in like 20 minute increments
    2) I wanted to get everything and I am reasonably sure I did. I certainly got all heart containers, force gems, treasure chests, and train parts. The latter took the longest because I had to farm rare treasures. That probably took me 4 months by itself. I think this is the first time I've ever 100%'d a Zelda game.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I got I think three dungeons into spirit tracks

and then decided it wasn't very good and stopped playing

• Options
    Well, it's not great. But it was still fun and I don't really ask a lot out of my DS titles.

• Options
    MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    Skull Man wrote:
    actually it was the goddamn moblins in the labyrinth that freaked me out the most, to be honest

yeah but that was more of an OH SHIT than anything for me

walking into the shadow temple, seeing that the walls were made out of (what looked to me like) rotting flesh and that there were piles of corpses everywhere

I felt sick to my stomach

and then the goddamn Dead Hand
    this kind of makes me glad i didn't play the n64 zelda games until like last summer. the bottom of the well and the dead hands already had me wiggin' out some and if i had played the game as a kid and without being used to more high-quality graphics i probably would have like literally shit myself

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    oh hey this thread took a turn for the awesome

• Options
    Ocarina came out when I was 13... I don't recall finding it scary, though, as previously noted, the redeads are creepy as hell. But then after awhile that freezing-you-in-place-and-gnawing-on-you thing is just more annoying than anything else.

Well, and also, I just sun song'd them.

But yeah, I didn't have Mario 64 so OoT was my introduction to 3D and despite how titles of that generation have aged it remains one of my favorite games ever.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    oot hasn't really aged THAT badly

the controls are a little stiff and the textures are really blurry but it's still alright I think

• Options
    oot hasn't really aged THAT badly

the controls are a little stiff and the textures are really blurry but it's still alright I think

Well, it's aged better than other early 3D titles but it also helps that the game is still really awesome.

Also this caused me to dig up my terrible, terrible Let's Play of OoT: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/50566/lets-playthe-legends-of-zelda.-wind-waker-x-2/p1

• Options
    I still think my crowning achievement from that LP is just uploading the entire unedited version of me failing at the Water Temple. (I think it took me three hours.)

The low point might be that someone actually watched the whole thing. Or at least they said they did.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Seriously wrote:
    oh hey this thread took a turn for the awesome

More like
    Turn for the boring.

• Options
    MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    man great now ive had like 3 bites of really dumb creepypasta and im still gettin the heebie-jeebies because im alone downstairs with only one light on in the whole floor

why do i get creeped out so easily by things i am fully aware are silly and dumb

i think its mostly probably the atmoshpere of "i am alone in the dark reading creepypasta wiki thus i should be prepared to be wigged out and/or scroll down to see shock images INITIATE ANXIETY"

and then i read a badly-written description of the DEAD BART SIMPSONS EPISODE OOOO and i'm like "wow this is really stupid but i still feel all tense wow what a pussy"

gonna watch some adventure time while i read the actually good creepypasta (or at least i should hope so) you guys are posting to offset it

or maybe i'll just watch adventure time

and read no creepypasta

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    The hell? Apparently one of my videos has over 5000 views. I guess it got linked somewhere as an example of a terrible Let's Play or something.

• Options
    CrowbawtCrowbawt Member of the Midnight Crew Registered User regular
    PxsvX.jpg

I keep farting tonight

Is it okay that I'm inlining these?

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    holy mother of god i am saving that and adding it to my rotating desktop

• Options
    crow!!!

that is a right good fart you done farted

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    Crow

you rock

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    CrowbawtCrowbawt Member of the Midnight Crew Registered User regular
    I uh, could link a bigger version if you want Anti

and thaaaanks

I was gonna do more but my tablet is being a piece of shit so I think I will go to bed instead

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Hussie yet again torments us by somehow making bright green backgrounds okay.

Seriously good craws

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    also
    Crowbawt wrote: »
    Is it okay that I'm inlining these?

umm crow have you SEEN the amount of fanart people inline in this thread

of course you can inline your great farts

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    also http://nesgodzillacreepypasta.blog.com/category/chap1/ is pretty good for a longer creepypasta, a few moments that really spooked me

why am i reading this when i am trying to get into a reasonable sleep schedule ;_;

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    MIZ GO TO BED

m6eoUgQ.jpg
This discussion has been closed.