Options

Resolutions of the New Year Variety. What have you already broken?

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    rhylith wrote:
    My only real resolution is to keep trying to be more social, make more friends, and maybe find a girlfriend. I made good progress last year from being way too reclusive and hopefully it'll keep getting better.

You done good, kid

• Options
    zanmattozanmatto Registered User regular
    I couldn't think of something I would actually stick to / want to do, but I think I've come up with one that should work.

"Try to make the world a better place."

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote:
    rhylith wrote:
    My only real resolution is to keep trying to be more social, make more friends, and maybe find a girlfriend. I made good progress last year from being way too reclusive and hopefully it'll keep getting better.

You done good, kid

:D

• Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    not going to write 2011 on anything

every year i promise myself this and every year a check gets messed up or something

campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    DavoidDavoid Registered User regular
    Be less of an asshole I guess

rqv6.png
  • Options
    vermiculturevermiculture Registered User regular
    My only good resolution is to buy @Mysst a drink in austin.
    and I am not going to fail this one. Maybe I will get him two.

steam id: vermiculture
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    mofuckert I hae had like a doxen drinks already you fcalin behing

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Good lord Mysst

• Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    This is the year I finally defeat Russia and capture Stalingrad.

• Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular

No dice, Hitler.

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    In the classic Star Trek tradition of causing robots to break down, I resolve not to make any resolutions.

• Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    Mostly I'm gonna try to keep working out and getting in better shape, which I've started a few weeks ago, but I need to make sure not to get lazy and quit

And then past that I'm going to either get this job that I'm in the process for right now or failing that, go to grad school in either VA or NYC

Secondary resolutions: master the study of the human mind, understand the ways of the criminal (he is not complicated), fashion myself through sheer force of will into an avatar of justice and order

Good lucking understanding the Russian Mafia.

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    I resolve to fail to not graduate and not find a job!

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    1920x1200

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOL

IT WAS A COMPUTER JOKE

broken image link
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Now that it's officially a new year, I suppose I could resolve to not sleep at wor-zzzzzzzzzzzz

• Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    1. get my shit together
    2. get out of the bible belt(helloooooooo cali. WA maybe? something coasty.)

• Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    Pharezon wrote:

No dice, Hitler.

Whoa, why you gotta be bringin' Nazis into this?

• Options
    Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    gonna try to fuck my neighbor

• Options
    drill a hole in the wall

thread your dick through

test the waters

• Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    drill a hole in the wall

thread your dick through

test the waters

sigging this

• Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    I try not to set myself up to fail eg quit drinking soda.

I won't give up my Mt Dew. Not without blood on my hands, and not my own.

So last year it was learn Pro Drums on Rock Band. I can do most at Hard or better, so that's I think a success for me.

This year it's learn Pro Keys on Rock Band. Also, as a general thing, I have to learn to date and be social with strangers and learn to establish a relationship from scratch. You know, that or be alone for the rest of my life. I also have a goal of going to PAX this year, meeting some of you awesome people on here, there. And auditioning for Rocky in August for the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Yeah those are my resolutions. Also saving some money by year's end. Like, moving money.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    Pharezon wrote:

No dice, Hitler.

Whoa, why you gotta be bringin' Nazis into this?

What, are you Napoleon?

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    my new year's laptop resoultion is 1680x1050

• Options
    My resolutions are like the UN's.

Non-binding and totally worthless.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I resolve to do what a lot of my closest friends have been urging me to. Start being more selfish. I have a habit of... giving my money away.

• Options
    Pfft. They just don't get you. Don't change on their account. But do drop some in mine.

• Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    hey henroidcan I borrow a couple bucks

like $100

I need to buy this Lego Fallingwater

• Options
    My resolutions are like the UN's.

Non-binding and totally worthless.

So, how's things Chairman?

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    drill a hole in the wall

thread your dick through

test the waters

but she is across the street. not so much an apartment situation.

I don't want a raccoon eating my dick.

• Options
    waht the fuck. Encounters aththe End of the Earth is a cool movie. Gin is also cool but for other reasons . Thank you based god.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

Stealing this joke

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Seeing what I can mess up in kochis apartment without her noticing before I leave.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    Aphostile wrote:
    Seeing what I can mess up in kochis apartment without her noticing before I leave.

steal leonard then bring him to me in euge\ne and we will smoke a fat J for amphibians everywhere

• Options
    Fraa JadFraa Jad Registered User regular
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    My main resolution is to get a career job. Something that is actually even remotely related to my field of interest (biological research). I'm currently a bartender/waitress so it shouldn't be too hard to at least move in the right direction slightly, I mean I can't get much further away from it.

Other resolutions are to get better at drawing, get better at writing, get fitter, and be less slack in general and get out and do more and meet people more. These are all subject to horrific failure about 8 days into January.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I think my resolution for this year is mostly a blanket "get your shit together" resolution.

Including, but not limited to:

* Getting into some semblance of shape (I would like to run a couple 5ks this year)
    * Actually sitting down and writing anything
    * Spending less time in this fucking apartment
    * Cleaning this fucking apartment on a more regular basis so when I am in here I don't want to burn it to the ground
    * Getting a lady friend
    * Getting my busted ass hand fixed

Optional resolution:

* Get a new job

• Options
    I feel like I mostly wasted 2011. It kind of feels like I'm in some kind of holding pattern or something, like I'm waiting to graduate high school and move on to the next stage of my life, but I'm not actually in high school anymore, so when that happens is entirely up to me.

• Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    Going to write at least half a million words and then do something constructive with those words

Also, to try and get my arse down to London once or twice and stay in touch with friends

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular

george slowby grill

broken image link
  • Options
    here is what I will probably do in 2012:

* Play the Old Republic until March
    * Play Mass Effect 3
    * ? ? ?