Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

BrainPaint's Brainscape

13»

• BrainPaintBrainPaint Registered User regular
    Yeah I agree, I might try to bring back in some of those old colors in even though I said I was done haha. I guess I was really trying to push the saturation more because I was worried how it would print, but I think the less saturated version had a better mood.

Here we go, I made some more alterations.

h0zy2g30lhvy.jpg

lyrium
    So since my last post I went to Staple and sold some prints and zines and had an amazing time. Then I got laid off 3 weeks ago :P No worries though as I've found some contract work to keep me busy starting on Monday. In the meantime I've been trying to get together a few simple spot illustrations to makes some stickers so I can have more work to sell at the next event we've signed up for: The Alamo City Comic Con. I figured I'd do a little fan service so here's a look at what I've been doing. They all have a few alterations I need to make on them so they're all still WIPs:

ro156n8m2b48.jpg
    fu56bcazlt9b.jpg
    acpc4rllen0d.jpg
    5zobq8y31vgz.jpg
    hrybyyfwqj8k.jpg

IrukaAngel_of_BaconPeas
13»