As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A man was looking at me urinate.

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    sarukun wrote: »
    so a dude in a couple of my classes was arrested on two charges of statutory rape and one charge of statutory sodomy. The girl were twelve and thirteen.

Kick him in the balls the next time you see him.

I won't be seeing him ever again, probably. He's looking at a minimum from two years. It's good to see that he at least adhered to "If there isn't grass on the field, play in the mud."

Okay, I'll kick him in the balls then.

sarukun on
  • Options
    Cosmic SombreroCosmic Sombrero Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    if I ever killed myself I'd sell the rights to msnbc and drive a Dodge Charger off a cliff in the grand canyon, and aim for a pool full of nitroglcyrin.

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    so a dude in a couple of my classes was arrested on two charges of statutory rape and one charge of statutory sodomy. The girl were twelve and thirteen.

I won't be seeing him ever again, probably. He's looking at a minimum from two years. It's good to see that he at least adhered to "If there isn't grass on the field, play in the mud."

He met the girls while working at Six Flags last summer. Is it really rape if they got free cotton candy?

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    if I ever killed myself I'd sell the rights to msnbc and drive a Dodge Charger off a cliff in the grand canyon, and aim for a pool full of nitroglcyrin.

That would blow pretty hard if you missed the nitro.

*THUD*

Huh.

He missed.

sarukun on
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    A+ on your suicide, Darth.

Gotta conquer my fear before death. I got attacked by one of these guys when I was thirteen:

blacktip1.jpg

He was only about a six-footer but he appeared to be of this approximate size and aggression when viewed by terrified teenaged eyes:

teeth.jpg

I don't voluntarily swim in open water any more.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited February 2007

this man is awesome.

dude needs to be president. Ride the pedo-sodomy train to victory.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    holy shit darth you took on a shark

what was the ratio of calm and collected action to freaking the fuck out?

mrpaku on
  • Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007

He met the girls while working at Six Flags last summer. Is it really rape if they got free cotton candy?

No then it's prostitution! emot-awesome.gif

IpseDixit on
    ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Options
    edited February 2007

Gotta conquer my fear before death. I got attacked by one of these guys when I was thirteen:

blacktip1.jpg

He was only about a six-footer but he appeared to be of this approximate size and aggression when viewed by terrified teenaged eyes:

teeth.jpg

Don't tell people that, just show them the scars.

God, can you be more manly than surviving a shark attack?

I don't know if you can.

sarukun on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2007

blacktip1.jpg

teeth.jpg

OH man, I'm sorry to hear that Darth. I think most sharks are cool as fuck and love seeing them when diving as long as they're not the more aggressive species like tigers, makos, bulls, and of course great whites. If I see a school of blacktips or whitetips though, it's totally cool. I think they're beautiful creatures.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited February 2007

blacktip1.jpg

teeth.jpg

Don't tell people that, just show them the scars.

God, can you be more manly than surviving a shark attack?

I don't know if you can.

Maybe a bear. 'cos if you punch a bear in the nose he'll just eat your liver.

Mister Longbaugh on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Druhim wrote: »
    OH man, I'm sorry to hear that Darth. I think most sharks are cool as fuck and love seeing them when diving as long as they're not the more aggressive species like tigers, makos, bulls, and of course great whites. If I see a school of blacktips or whitetips though, it's totally cool. I think they're beautiful creatures.

Hippy.

sarukun on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Maybe a bear. 'cos if you punch a bear in the nose he'll just eat your liver.

I'm pretty sure if you punch a bear in the nose then you just instantly disintigrate.

sarukun on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Okay, I freaked out completely and I don't remember getting to shore but I think I might have walked on water. And yes, Dru, I think that they are about the coolest fucking things on the planet and even though I am still deathly afraid of them, I love learning about them.

And the bitch part is that my scars are long gone; he only gave me a little scrape with his teeth and the roughness of his skin. If I still had those scars, I would use them to get laid like Hugh Hefner.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    JJJJ DailyStormer Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    In highschool walking home sometimes these two hot chicks would grab my ass.

That was weird. Also, kind of awesome. I sometimes miss hot chicks randomly grabbing my ass while I walk around.

JJ on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Okay, I freaked out completely and I don't remember getting to shore but I think I might have walked on water. And yes, Dru, I think that they are about the coolest fucking things on the planet and even though I am still deathly afraid of them, I love learning about them.

And the bitch part is that my scars are long gone; he only gave me a little scrape with his teeth and the roughness of his skin. If I still had those scars, I would use them to get laid like Hugh Hefner.

Lame.

You can still use the story.

When they ask where your scars went, just sniff, and check your cuticles to make sure they're well groomed and be all "Mutant healing factor."

sarukun on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Hi-fucking-5, sarukun!

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Hi-fucking-5, sarukun!

<3

sarukun on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Stale wrote: »

this man is awesome.

dude needs to be president. Ride the pedo-sodomy train to victory.

the best part is that he's going to be tried as an adult

apparently he got left the theatre tech crew earlier this year because other members on the crew would write "JOE RAY SUCKS DICKS" on everything.

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • Options
    MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    So what's going on now?

A shark watched Darth Waiter pee?

Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Joe-Ray in 2008

"If we don't fuck 12 year olds in the ass..... who will?"

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Stale wrote: »
    Joe-Ray in 2008

"If we don't fuck 12 year olds in the ass..... who will?"

oh hey it's on the newses

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/laworder/story/68F0F237D3E8C3A38625728F0017A708?OpenDocument&highlight=2%2C%22fenton%22+AND+%22man%22+AND+%22rape%22

$25,000 is a lot of money

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • Options
    Reckless_energyReckless_energy Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Druhim wrote: »

blacktip1.jpg

teeth.jpg

Druhim <3 Shark Sex

Reckless_energy on
    versus1.jpg
  • Options
    GigatonGigaton Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I'm gay and all, but my gym is fucking ridiculous. I haven't gone there in two months because of the crazy amounts of old fat guys feeling themselves up in the shower.

I'm not even half joking. I honestly had no clue that my gym was fag central when I signed up, but I'm really tired of the guys with wedding rings not-so-subtly hitting on me.

"So do you have a girlfriend?"

"Uh...no."

"Y'know working out makes me kinda horny, how about you?" **Strokes his two-inch penis**

"Uhhhhm...not really. Maybe your wife should take care of that instead of a guy that is literally 3 years older than your son" :|

(I previously overheard a conversation about his kids earlier, very creepy when put into context.)

Gigaton on
  • Options
    HomelessHomeless Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    My butt got grabbed by indie girls while I was at a concert.

They weren't at all attractive though. :(

Homeless on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    My gym is full of call center workers that hate working out on the same machine after me because they don't want to be seen taking most of the weight back off.

Weaver on
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Weaver wrote: »
    My gym is full of call center workers that hate working out on the same machine after me because they don't want to be seen taking most of the weight back off.

hahahaha

mrpaku on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited February 2007
    Gigaton wrote: »
    I'm gay and all

fag

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited February 2007

I used to have to crank up the stationary bikes all the way on the resistance when I was in the service and when I got out, I kept up the habit. There's really nothing like watching a totally ripped dude get on the same bike, not adjust anything and start hyperventilating after five minutes.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    I'm gay and all

fag

Are there any good (non-creepy) gyms in Philly, most likely I'll be going to school there this fall. Just in case my on-campus gym is crappy.

Gigaton on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm gay and all

fag

Are there any good (non-creepy) gyms in Philly, most likely I'll be going to school there this fall. Just in case my on-campus gym is crappy.

What school?

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Reckless_energyReckless_energy Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm gay and all

fag

What school?

Gay school

Reckless_energy on
    versus1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    I'm gay and all

fag

What school?

Gay school

oh

in that case, Gigaton, i can give you some tips

i graduated last may

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Sorry, I forgot to add that. Temple.

Gigaton on
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    All gyms are kind of creepy in a way

Just be glad you don't live in southern California

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007

I don't really know the Temple area too well, so I can't help you out. I'm moving down around there in the summer, though.

There's a gym near my school which is in center city, but I'm sure there's something closer to Temple.

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited March 2007

I used to have to crank up the stationary bikes all the way on the resistance when I was in the service and when I got out, I kept up the habit. There's really nothing like watching a totally ripped dude get on the same bike, not adjust anything and start hyperventilating after five minutes.

Sometimes when I'm on the treadmill, some dude will get on the one next to me, look at what speed I'm running at, crank his up to that speed or a little faster and try to I don't know intimidate me or something, and then yeah after 5 minutes he's hitting the emergency stop button and doing the whole overexhagerated stretch thing at the back of the treadmill thing while he tries to catch his breath.

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

I don't really know the Temple area too well, so I can't help you out. I'm moving down around there in the summer, though.

There's a gym near my school which is in center city, but I'm sure there's something closer to Temple.

Drexel or Penn?

Gigaton on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Drexel or Penn?

Art Institute

I'm too cool for real school

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Drexel or Penn?

Art Institute

I'm too cool for real school

Odd...

I've been trying to work up the nerve to ask a guy out (for something casual) I saw on a profile site that goes to the Art Institute...

Gigaton on