As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A man was looking at me urinate.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited March 2007
    Gigaton wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    Sorry, I forgot to add that. Temple.

I don't really know the Temple area too well, so I can't help you out. I'm moving down around there in the summer, though.

There's a gym near my school which is in center city, but I'm sure there's something closer to Temple.

Drexel or Penn?

Art Institute

I'm too cool for real school

Odd...

I've been trying to work up the nerve to ask a guy out (for something casual) I saw on a profile site that goes to the Art Institute...

is this a joke

because i don't advertise orientation on anything

but if not, maybe i know who you're talking about

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Weaver wrote: »
    Sometimes when I'm on the treadmill, some dude will get on the one next to me, look at what speed I'm running at, crank his up to that speed or a little faster and try to I don't know intimidate me or something, and then yeah after 5 minutes he's hitting the emergency stop button and doing the whole overexhagerated stretch thing at the back of the treadmill thing while he tries to catch his breath.

That shit is so fucking common that it's not even funny anymore. I have more respect for the guy who tries to monitor his workout and go for long term gain than the guy who comes in twice a week and tries to max out on every machine.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited March 2007
    Weaver wrote: »
    Sometimes when I'm on the treadmill, some dude will get on the one next to me, look at what speed I'm running at, crank his up to that speed or a little faster and try to I don't know intimidate me or something, and then yeah after 5 minutes he's hitting the emergency stop button and doing the whole overexhagerated stretch thing at the back of the treadmill thing while he tries to catch his breath.

That shit is so fucking common that it's not even funny anymore. I have more respect for the guy who tries to monitor his workout and go for long term gain than the guy who comes in twice a week and tries to max out on every machine.
    RARRR! I WILL BENCH PRESS YOU RIGHT NOW!

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Guys are so lame

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm still having to build my max weight back up from when I tackled Doc and got my shoulder fucked up.

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Bogey wrote: »

Bogey, living in SoCal, you must see these people all of the time. Tell me, how's the gas prices out there these days?

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    GigatonGigaton Registered User regular
    edited March 2007

I don't really know the Temple area too well, so I can't help you out. I'm moving down around there in the summer, though.

There's a gym near my school which is in center city, but I'm sure there's something closer to Temple.

Drexel or Penn?

Art Institute

Odd...

I've been trying to work up the nerve to ask a guy out (for something casual) I saw on a profile site that goes to the Art Institute...

is this a joke

Actually, I'm not kidding.

I'm painfully shy, even over the internet, this coupled with the fact that I won't be moving for several months keeps me from contacting him.

Gigaton on
  • Options
    HelloHello Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    stalker

Hello on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited March 2007

Drexel or Penn?

Art Institute

Odd...

is this a joke

Actually, I'm not kidding.

I'm painfully shy, even over the internet, this coupled with the fact that I won't be moving for several months keeps me from contacting him.

pm me if you want

i'll play wingman

all "yo, this guy gigaton wants to know if you'll go to the mall with him in a few months"

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Lol, okay. I have to go out to eat now, but I'll pm you later.

Gigaton on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    you and he can hop in a car and go downtown to the gallery mall

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Anonymous RobotAnonymous Robot Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    One time a man on a bus asked me about a guy wearing some weird hat. He asked, "Do you think someone dared him to wear that?" I just wanted to stop the conversation.
    "Yeah, probably."
    "Someone dared me to wear something once."
    Disinterested, "Oh yeah?"
    "Yeah. A cowboy hat and boots. And a bikini with rhinestones all over it. I rode the bus all up and down the line, and by the end of it my cock was hard and hanging out of it. Shouldn't have dared me!" he cackled. For whatever reason, so did I. I guess it was too weird to wrap my mind around.
    "You look like a fairy, kid." He continued, and now had his hand on my thigh.
    So I reached up to stop the bus, but they'd gotten a new system and I didn't know what to do. The guy cackled again and helped me to call for a stop. That was the worst part of all, he had to help me get away from him.

Anonymous Robot on
    Sigs shouldn't be higher than 80 pixels - Elki.

photo02-film.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    one time a tranny dressed up as a combination of Jesse and James from Team Rocket sat next to me on the bus

it was halloween

it was creepy

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    TabascoTabasco Registered User regular
    edited March 2007

Bogey, living in SoCal, you must see these people all of the time. Tell me, how's the gas prices out there these days?

Not directed at me I know, but $2.85 a gallon as of today. That's the cheapest in my city. I wanted to cry. :cry:

Tabasco on
    Life is too important to be taken seriously.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    one time a tranny dressed up as a combination of Jesse and James from Team Rocket sat next to me on the bus

it was halloween

it was creepy

Did you get up and move

I hope you got up and moved

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    For fuck's sake, that is some expensive gas. Houston had it at less than $2.00 when I was down there two weeks ago.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    LemmingLemming Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Two days ago my friends and I were parked outside of a restaurant-ish place. There are no seats inside so we were eating in the car.

There was an old man who was walking back and forth in front of the car, started looking at our meter, crossed the street, came back, then kept walking back and forth.

We couldn't decide if he was looking for a place for someone else to park or a pedophile.

Lemming on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

it was halloween

it was creepy

Did you get up and move

I hope you got up and moved

no, I had a window seat :(

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Tabasco wrote: »

Not directed at me I know, but $2.85 a gallon as of today. That's the cheapest in my city. I wanted to cry. :cry:

2.99 for premium in norcal.

Thats the average.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    HomelessHomeless Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    when i was on the bus this very very large wo/man wearing a flowy skirt and a pink top with a bra hanging out was making eyes and waving at me

he/she was like 6'4" and maybe 240 pounds and was sporting stubble

the worst part is that it was one of the city's newer, shorter busses so he/she was like 3 feet away

Homeless on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I really miss hanging out with my gay friends.

talking about sucking cocks. how cute the guys are at work. best way to style your hair to pick up guys.

I miss that.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Stale wrote: »

talking about sucking cocks. how cute the guys are at work. best way to style your hair to pick up guys.

I miss that.

Don't worry, Stale; you've got us.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    Anonymous RobotAnonymous Robot Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I've got one friend who is also gay, but he's really hesitant and flittish and hard to talk to. "Waiting for college, before, you know, getting into that", that being his homosexuality.

Anonymous Robot on
    Sigs shouldn't be higher than 80 pixels - Elki.

photo02-film.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007

I miss that.

Don't worry, Stale; you've got us.

yeah, but it's not the same when we talk about sucking cocks I can't see your obvious erections, and know full well all I have to say is one word and I'm in a all-man 4-some.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I knew a gay guy named Moses once. Dude was pretty cool.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Mysst wrote: »
    I knew a gay guy named Moses once. Dude was pretty cool.

I knew a gay guy nicknamed jesus because of his long hair, skinny, skinny body and religious beliefes.

He was cool.

He tried to kill himself by jumping off the schools second story ramp.

I wonder what happened to that guy.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    thats it... I need more gay friends.

more often then not, the gay guys are awesome people.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Maybe he tried a higher jumping point?

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Dunno. Dude had a friend, pretty hot, who constantly tried to turn him straight by doing things like sitting in his lap naked and grinding on him.

His grandma supposedly had a priest come over and try to beat him straight.

Fucked up life.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    more often then not, the gay guys are awesome people.

Gigaton on
  • Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    This ain't G&T we use pink here bitch.

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    There's a guy at my work who has never come right out and said he's gay, but I'm pretty certain he is. The reasons being:

1) He's a hairdresser "on the side"

2) He calls a lot of the residents cute (I work at a retirement home)

3) He's been to Vegas 3 times this year, for the shows.

4) This is going to sound pretty ignorant, but I don't know how else to pu it; he has the gay lisp. I don't know why so many gay men speak this way, and I would honestly love to hear the answer.

I'm sure he's done the whole coming out bit, and I can understand if he doesn't want to talk about his orientation with his co-workers. But if this guy turns out to somehow not be gay, I'm going to lose all faith in my intuition.

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Meissnerd wrote: »
    4) This is going to sound pretty ignorant, but I don't know how else to pu it; he has the gay lisp. I don't know why so many gay men speak this way, and I would honestly love to hear the answer.

thats because all the cock they suck damages the top of their mouth, making them speak like that.

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Meissnerd wrote: »
    There's a guy at my work who has never come right out and said he's gay, but I'm pretty certain he is. The reasons being:

1) He's a hairdresser "on the side"

2) He calls a lot of the residents cute (I work at a retirement home)

3) He's been to Vegas 3 times this year, for the shows.

I'm sure he's done the whole coming out bit, and I can understand if he doesn't want to talk about his orientation with his co-workers. But if this guy turns out to somehow not be gay, I'm going to lose all faith in my intuition.

I don't think number 4 is that unfair of a trademark.

Of the 4 people I know with a sterotypical gay lisp, 3 of them came out already, and one of them is a dancer going to a college for dancing, and insists he's straight.

It's not my place to argue with him about it, but I'm pretty sure he's gay.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    JJJJ DailyStormer Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Well, you don't come out and tell people you're straight so maybe he feels he doesn't have to let everybody know he's gay.

I didn't know my roommate was gay until he introduced me to his boyfriend a few days after I moved in.

His boyfriend looks like Elijah Wood.

One night he came home at like 2 in the morning and lost his glasses in a field when my other roommate found him drunk in a field.

Actually we live in a house. Housemate then, right?

JJ on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    JJ wrote: »
    Well, you don't come out and tell people you're straight so maybe he feels he doesn't have to let everybody know he's gay.

That's why I don't put anything for "do you like chicks or dudes or both" questions

because it doesn't matter

i mean if someone aks, i'll be like "yeah i like guys and dolls"

but i don't go out wearing shirts that say "put a dick in my butt and a clam on my face"

although i should

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    But Keith how do you judge people then

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    JJJJ DailyStormer Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Greedy bisexual bastard.

Choose a side and stick with it!

:P

JJ on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    JJ wrote: »
    Greedy bisexual bastard.

Choose a side and stick with it!

:P

did you know that there's no such thing as being bisexual

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    The_DcipleThe_Dciple Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm sure it's close to fact that only gay men can have the trademark gay lisp but not all gay men have it.

The_Dciple on