As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend - still too good for EVO.

15678911»

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular

BlazBlue Top 8 coming up. Jin Type B announcer!

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv85222923

Blaz Blue Revolution has begun. If anyone needs a NicoNico account, I can help.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Holy crap. Dacid making Japan look free.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    AuburnTigerAuburnTiger Registered User regular
    Anyone here good with photoshop, or know someone that is? I'd like to get some custom Blazblue artwork for my new stick.

XBL: Flex MythoMass
  • Options
    RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    Well I am proficient with photoshop, what exactly do you need?

OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.png
  • Options
    Thanks for the offer Riokenn, but it's almost done now. Got a guy from SRK to do it. I'll post the final version here once it's done; looks pretty great so far!

• Options
    Here it is! (a tiny version, final version is over 45MB :shock: )

arty.jpg

• Options
    Props for using Calamity Trigger's art. I wish they'd never left it behind.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    So I'm thinking of starting up an online BlazBlue[CSE] tourney even though all of ten people are liable to turn out between here and other boards, let me know if there's interest.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options

BB Casuals, EVO side tourney.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    american blazblue? pfft

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Very helpful.

wVEsyIc.png