As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

World of Orange Chicken [SE++ WoW]

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    I have been UH basically all of Cata. Fuck your melee haste.

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    I've bee having a blast playing my holy priest lately. Only problem is I have less than 100k mana and pugs like to test my healing ability.

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Nikolai wrote: »
    Yukira wrote: »
    We have Dys.

If we didn't have to make Naph or Cilla heal we'd have spell haste!

Sier is back in town if we need her.
    It's like. Everytime I respecced to unholy dys couldn't make it that night so I had to go back to frost. I blame this all on dys and his stupid million mount having self.

Speaking of which, tonight is one of those nights.

Sorry!

• Options
    Unholy also has some randomness where if you don't get runic corruption, well I hope you like auto attacks. It's gotten a lot better with all the haste on gear now and the uh... I think it's 4piece that can give double free death coils.

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    Dys wrote: »
    Yukira wrote: »
    We have Dys.

If we didn't have to make Naph or Cilla heal we'd have spell haste!

Sier is back in town if we need her.
    It's like. Everytime I respecced to unholy dys couldn't make it that night so I had to go back to frost. I blame this all on dys and his stupid million mount having self.

Speaking of which, tonight is one of those nights.

Sorry!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TjTb5bPZc0

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Let me tell you about waiting for abilities to proc.

• Options
    MetacortexMetacortex The Prettiest Zombie Coeur d'CoeursRegistered User regular
    If I don't need to tank tonight I could be the hunter and provide all the hastes.

4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    BuddiesBuddies Registered User regular
    Well, I plan to be online tonight in case you guys need an extra person I would be happy to fill in. I can Tank, DPS as Arms (not spectacular, but I can do up to 30k on Ultraxxion I think. In the PuG I did on Sunday I was pretty even with all the other DPS people, floating between 1 and 3rd place), or heal on my priest.

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I picked the worst time to Scroll of Rez

we got new carpets installed so my computer has been shoved into a bathroom with all of the rest of my furniture

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    I might be home on time for the raid but I imagine it will be full anyways so no matter!

I will be on whenever I do get home to do twilight heroics/looking for raid though if anyone would care to join me!

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    And yes Walt when I pvp on my dk and killing spree lights up I sometime yell HULK SMASH as I obliterate some poor fool for 20-30k depending on their gear.

Good times

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Er, I'll actually be able to make it tonight I'll just be around an hour late or so.

So if we're doing old stuff I can join in for the fun if you guys start without me.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I used to love BGs as a hunter

Oh hello mister death knight, let me jump-kite and chain trap you in circles so i can kill you with serpent sting only

l

o

l

• Options
    I hate hunters so much but not because they can kill me just cause I can't catch them.

Chains of ice which I talented so it roots run up and hope they disengage so I can death grip. If I get kited I usually just death strike the pet while I run its quite comical.

Fuck feral druids though stupidest class ever.

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    I got to 1800 in 2s with a feral druid on my holy pally. It was pretty hilarious. He would just pop CDs and blow up one dude. I would just keep him alive until they came back up and we blew up the other.

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Double DPS teams where always fun too. I could tank almost any single DPS save DKs who actually used necrotic strike. Fuckin Necrotic strike though.

Nikolai on
    xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I guess they are planning on changing valor so that it is only used to upgrade existing items now.

I don't really like that idea.

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    I've only done arenas at 70 and it was warrior/frost mage.

Worst time ever broke a head set cause of that nonsense.

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    End wrote: »
    I guess they are planning on changing valor so that it is only used to upgrade existing items now.

I don't really like that idea.

I hope they increase the loot table. 1 loot and 1 token is dumb.

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Double DPS teams where always fun too. I could tank almost any single DPS save DKs who actually used necrotic strike. Fuckin Necrotic strike though.

Unholy dk + frost mage was one of the funniest comps i've played

• Options
    edited March 2012
    yeah, if they increased the number of drops per boss kill, it wouldn't be so bad
    or if they stopped dropping bows

End on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    End wrote: »
    yeah, if they increased the number of drops, it wouldn't be so bad
    or if they stopped dropping bows

ahem

this guy still needs a bow

• Options
    So we'll still be using the shields we have now? Got it.

4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    Really, just take shields off of the loot table and put them on a damn vendor.

Weapons, armor, set pieces? Sure make them drops, that's not bad.

• Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    I hate hunters so much but not because they can kill me just cause I can't catch them.

Chains of ice which I talented so it roots run up and hope they disengage so I can death grip. If I get kited I usually just death strike the pet while I run its quite comical.

On the plus side, Death Gripping Hunters after they disengage is the best.

"nope."

• Options
    Oghulk wrote: »

Unholy dk + frost mage was one of the funniest comps i've played
    Double physical dps teams as a holy paladin are fun too like warrior/feral druid. They pop CDs on me or my buddy and I just HoP him and laugh all the way to my conqs.

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    Walt wrote: »

"nope."

Its not as good as copying a mages blink and then death gripping them and just blinking out of the frost nova.

"You thought you could get away? ahahahaha!"

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    I'm gonna not be on tonight.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    Walt wrote: »

"nope."

Its not as good as copying a mages blink and then death gripping them and just blinking out of the frost nova.

"You thought you could get away? ahahahaha!"
    I like it because it's like the same trajectory but opposite, almost like getting a TIME REMOTE and pressing rewind.

• Options
    The new valor changes seem kinda stupid.

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    For Reference:
    The Future of Valor

The second change I want to mention is that we plan to adjust the role of Valor points. Valor (or the various other names that the currency has had over the years) was originally added to WoW for two reasons: it helped to mitigate really bad luck, for those times when the boss just refused to drop the item you wanted, and it helped encourage players to stay with the group even if they didn't need anything off the next boss.

Over time, we have felt like Valor has taken on too prominent a role, to the point that it risks becoming more important than actual boss loot. This is particularly the case when the tier sets are available on the Valor vendors. We think killing dragons and ransacking their hoard is more epic than shopping at the magic armor store, so we want to shift back toward boss kills being the primary source of epic PvE gear.

In Mists of Pandaria, Valor will be used to power a new feature that allows you to increase the item level of your existing epic items. This means that each week, you can become a little more powerful, hopefully allowing you to kill that boss that has eluded you thus far. There will be a bit of a game in trying to decide when to upgrade your gear versus hoping for a new piece to drop from a raid boss, but our plan is that even heroic gear can be upgraded slightly in this way.

We won't allow you to upgrade Raid Finder gear so much that it becomes better than normal gear, but imagine if you can increase your item level by around eight points. At this time, we're thinking there won't be gear on the Valor vendors at all, but we'll see how that shakes out. Valor will come primarily from dungeons (including challenge modes) and scenarios. You might earn a little from daily quests and raiding as well, but that won't be as efficient.

I'm not sure I like this at all. It kinda kills incentive to do heroics.

Yukira on
  • Options
    Now instead of just doing the raid and having the shield not drop, we get to do dailies to earn tokens and then do the raid and watch the shield not drop, then use said tokens and watch it not drop again.

4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    What are challenge modes and scenarios?

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    I agree with their reasoning on that one
    Now that it's trivially easy to get a raid done with LFR, they don't need Valor to provide an upgrade path for poor guildless people
    It'll add more "random loot is random" on the surface, but really at the moment it's just "random loot is random except for the 4 pieces the vendor has this tier"

mkc.png
  • Options
    Metacortex wrote: »
    Now instead of just doing the raid and having the shield not drop, we get to do dailies to earn tokens and then do the raid and watch the shield not drop, then use said tokens and watch it not drop again.

Probably going to switch classes once mounts go account wide.

• Options
    Lord Dave wrote: »
    I agree with their reasoning on that one
    Now that it's trivially easy to get a raid done with LFR, they don't need Valor to provide an upgrade path for poor guildless people
    It'll add more "random loot is random" on the surface, but really at the moment it's just "random loot is random except for the 4 pieces the vendor has this tier"
    I'm looking at more as gearing up alts or getting things like necks and wrists. Like I'm gearing up my priest because why not. I bought the valor spirit trinket yesterday because I still had that 316 trinket out of stonecore, it seems like with this system I would only be able to I dunno upgrade that trinket to 324. I also Like getting shiny new gear for alts.

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    Yeah not being able to burn valor to buy BOE stuff for alts will be a bummer

mkc.png
  • Options
    More DS tonight or are we gonna try something else?

And will Mirren be on time?

• Options
    all I know is
    mirren will never be on time

• Options
    I never know if I'm going to be late until the last minute since people come to me at 5:15 with complicated stuff to do
    It is the worst
    That and Apple deciding they feel like surprise releasing a new product and immediately requiring it to be supported

Personally, I still want to work on DS heroics. We have 15% buff now. If everybody else is completely sick of it though, whatevs.

mkc.png