As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

World of Orange Chicken [SE++ WoW]

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Loot doesn't really mean much to me, and I'd rather do an older boss with interesting and fun mechanics than a new boss that's just stupid all for items which will be outdated in 3 months anyway.

But ultimately, I just like having fun with other shamblers, and if other shamblers are having fun with DS heroics, that's what's actually matters.

• Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    No wife tonight. Wonder if my trial account still works. Can't talk to any of you geese on a starter account, can I?

• Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    Loot doesn't really mean much to me, and I'd rather do an older boss with interesting and fun mechanics than a new boss that's just stupid all for items which will be outdated in 3 months anyway.

But ultimately, I just like having fun with other shamblers, and if other shamblers are having fun with DS heroics, that's what's actually matters.

I don't think anybody cares particularly about the loot
    The point is getting it done and being winners

mkc.png
  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Oh hey, I'm still on a call. I'll probably be late.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Oghulk wrote: »
    Ok so

I've begun to look into transmogrification sets and shit for my mage

this alone will get me into the game for at least a week, no joke.

Objectively the coolest mage gear: Tirisfal Regalia

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Netherwind!

Wait wait wait I still have my full arcanists set I can make my mage look super silly again yessssssss!

This is why
    ccf7062324f03c6d7776aaa1187b8c1c.jpg

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    Oghulk wrote: »
    Ok so

I've begun to look into transmogrification sets and shit for my mage

this alone will get me into the game for at least a week, no joke.

Objectively the coolest mage gear: Tirisfal Regalia

Duh

• Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    sorc.png

mkc.png
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    shameful

in other news ahahahahha deathwing

• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    that's the second dungeon set, isn't it?

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    End wrote: »
    that's the second dungeon set, isn't it?

tier .5

• Options
    edited March 2012
    yeah

I have the warlock version of that

Dungeon2-Set.jpg

I think I put it in void storage now though

End on
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    My favorite lock gear has the bloody skulls impaled on the shoulders.

• Options
    I am (probably obviously) partial to tier 8 warlock

I don't show the helm though

• Options
    NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    Tier 10 stil da bess

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    Judgement set, all the way.

• Options
    wrath

be cutman all day erryday

• Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    I just got the rarest thing of all in LFR:
    A group of random, yet very competent and intelligent people.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    there are enough people bitching about awful pubs that you'd expect, statistically, that you would meet one of them someday

myself, I'm worried about being the problem so I don't like to LF...anything

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    there are enough people bitching about awful pubs that you'd expect, statistically, that you would meet one of them someday

yes this is me when i play my paladin

he's holy/prot and both of those things mean i am responsible for stuff and fuck that

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options

lfr is stupid easy except for yor sajh and madness

really easy

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    This would've been my Transmog idea for my Warlock
    y1ZMz.jpg

And my Warrior
    olqJJ.jpg
    6ko0M.jpg

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    guys, I think I have phantom Dys syndrome

for some reason I thought Dys was in tonight's raid even though I know he had to close tonight

• Options
    BaronSamediBaronSamedi Same dude as yesterday. The AlamoRegistered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    My favorite lock gear has the bloody skulls impaled on the shoulders.

Corruptor Raiment. It is indeed the coolest. But it looks like shit on humans which excludes my lock...

"Have you ever noticed that their stuff is shit, and your shit is stuff?"--George Carlin
  • Options
    MetacortexMetacortex The Prettiest Zombie Coeur d'CoeursRegistered User regular
    But end, the helm ties the whole thing together. And looks awesome.

4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    PolecatPolecat What does the polecat say? Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    world of warlocks? you need more warlocks don't you? I'll come back... someone grind me through heroics.

Edit: that was only half sarcastic

Polecat on
    sigpic-1.jpg
  • Options
    I'm sure I could find a character that doing heroics on would benefit

4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular

yes exactly

I love LFR because it lets me destroy more content since I don't consistently have time to raid with my superbros. I don't give a shit about new purps, that's just more money I have to spend transmogging to Judgement.

• Options
    Okay, the two piece ret bonus is pretty awesome. It will be nice to have that baseline in MoP. Getting Holy Power on a Judgement bumped my base DPS up a bit just from abusing the training dummy.

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    My guild downed Warlord AND Spine last night! I know the nerf happened and all but I'm still proud of everybody. We probably would've had Madness down the first time but a healer got bugged and fell down into the thing. :( So we're going to try on Thursday, probably with some PUGs because Tuesday is like the only day everyone is available all at the same time.

• Options
    Nice job!

Spine is pretty fun, except when the tank runs the big add through the bloods and gets 9 stacks almost instantly and kills the raid because your third healer decided to see if his Paladin's T13 look would let him fly.

• Options
    Yukira wrote: »
    Nice job!

Spine is pretty fun, except when the tank runs the big add through the bloods and gets 9 stacks almost instantly and kills the raid because your third healer decided to see if his Paladin's T13 look would let him fly.

technically higgins did fly for at least a little bit

• Options
    edited March 2012
    I'm trying SV out on this dummy and so far I am doing worse than I was before, I think. Dummy damage is like 19k, and I realize that's without all the buffs and whatever. This rotation is weird. :(

I don't recall what I was doing on the dummy in MM, though, I just know I was doing 20k to 22k in DS last night.

Sara Lynn on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Walt wrote: »

yes exactly

I love LFR because it lets me destroy more content since I don't consistently have time to raid with my superbros. I don't give a shit about new purps, that's just more money I have to spend transmogging to Judgement.

That's fair

I tend to get bored without challenge, so wiping doesn't really bother me, as long as we're not just spinning our wheels. Annoying mechanics are definitely a thing, but learning fights does require failing, followed by compensating. It's really only when the second part doesn't happen does it become kind of a chore

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Eff heroic Yor'shaj.
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    I'm trying SV out on this dummy and so far I am doing worse than I was before, I think. Dummy damage is like 17k, and I realize that's without all the buffs and whatever. This rotation is weird. :(

@Sier was watching me smack the training dummy last night and said "I really don't get how these work. If I want to figure out how to do my rotation right, I go out and kill things, if they die faster, then I'm doing it right!"

Yukira on
  • Options
    I just want to see the numbers mostly. I assume if I'm doing just under what I was doing in raid last night with all my buffs/flasks, I must be doing better. I need to do LFR to really see what's going on though.

• Options
    I wish flasks/food would change their effect when you change specs.

That or I need to start chugging my flask in my ret spec.

• Options
    Our paladin was complaining about this last night. She regularly changes between tank/dps during our raids, it's a pain in the butt.

• Options
    I started just flasking as dps even when I tank. Stam is bleh and the str gives a decent amount of parry.

4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Yep. I'll probably just bother to make a bunch of strength food to carry around.

Great, I just showed Askmrrobot up.

Yukira on