Options

Class of Heroes 2 - PSN Release Date is 6/4.

1131415161719»

Posts

  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    I just got an e-mail from MonkeyPaw that shipments for the physical version of CoH2G will begin late next week.

    Donnicton on
  • Options
    KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    I just got my two physical copies in the mail. No idea what all has changed from the Japanese version.

  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Got mine a few days ago too.

  • Options
    bssbss Brostoyevsky Madison, WIRegistered User regular
    I too got my two 2Gs. I was going to break the seal on one and keep one pristine, but now I'm having second thoughts and may just pick it up digitally to play. Anyone speculating on how valued these might become?

    3DS: 2466-2307-8384 PSN: bssteph Steam: bsstephan Twitch: bsstephan
    Tabletop:13th Age (mm-mmm), D&D 4e
    Occasional words about games: my site
  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    bss wrote: »
    I too got my two 2Gs. I was going to break the seal on one and keep one pristine, but now I'm having second thoughts and may just pick it up digitally to play. Anyone speculating on how valued these might become?

    Immediately after shipments landed they were selling(yes selling, not just listing) for $99 easy, though I imagine it will be a while before a long term trend sets. Unlike CoH2, it may likely appreciate further since it's on a more popular system than a PSP.

  • Options
    KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    bss wrote: »
    I too got my two 2Gs. I was going to break the seal on one and keep one pristine, but now I'm having second thoughts and may just pick it up digitally to play. Anyone speculating on how valued these might become?

    Ah, man, that's a good idea I wish I had 30 minutes ago. :P

  • Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    you guys really think it's gonna become some sort of super rare valuable thing

    Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    you guys really think it's gonna become some sort of super rare valuable thing

    I don't and most importantly don't care. I cracked mine open and played it last night.

  • Options
    bssbss Brostoyevsky Madison, WIRegistered User regular
    you guys really think it's gonna become some sort of super rare valuable thing

    Barring another print run there's no more than around 3000 (largest estimate I've seen is 2100) of these, so its rarity is practically a foregone conclusion. Whether it turns into demand 10 years from now, who knows, but I have paid stupid prices for NES, SNES, PS1 games, so I know it's possible and worth hanging onto one for a while in the event it funds some later ridiculously hard to find game or half a new console or whatever.

    3DS: 2466-2307-8384 PSN: bssteph Steam: bsstephan Twitch: bsstephan
    Tabletop:13th Age (mm-mmm), D&D 4e
    Occasional words about games: my site
  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    you guys really think it's gonna become some sort of super rare valuable thing

    The Working Designs pedigree practically guarantees some unreasonable price tag over time, moreso given the unusual circumstances regarding this game's release. There's no way to predict a specific long term value but if you have an unopened copy - and care about this sort of thing - you're better off leaving it sealed and the PSN version for playing.

    Donnicton on
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    oh my god the manual

    there's some hilarious stuff in there

    I can't wait for CoH3. How many classes does that one have again? I thought it was 30 or so?

  • Options
    KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    oh my god the manual

    there's some hilarious stuff in there

    I can't wait for CoH3. How many classes does that one have again? I thought it was 30 or so?

    A lot. I just hope they don't pull a NISA and rename Tsundere as "Bipolar" or something.

  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    KiTA wrote: »
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    oh my god the manual

    there's some hilarious stuff in there

    I can't wait for CoH3. How many classes does that one have again? I thought it was 30 or so?

    A lot. I just hope they don't pull a NISA and rename Tsundere as "Bipolar" or something.

    That's actually pretty fucking funny. I vote we translate tsundere to bipolar going forward anyway.

  • Options
    KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    Donnicton wrote: »
    KiTA wrote: »
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    oh my god the manual

    there's some hilarious stuff in there

    I can't wait for CoH3. How many classes does that one have again? I thought it was 30 or so?

    A lot. I just hope they don't pull a NISA and rename Tsundere as "Bipolar" or something.

    That's actually pretty fucking funny. I vote we translate tsundere to bipolar going forward anyway.

    Well, the thing that got me is that they assumed you knew what Moe was, but that you didn't know what Tsundere was. ... Yeah, if you know one, you're gonna know the other.

  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    KiTA wrote: »
    Donnicton wrote: »
    KiTA wrote: »
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    oh my god the manual

    there's some hilarious stuff in there

    I can't wait for CoH3. How many classes does that one have again? I thought it was 30 or so?

    A lot. I just hope they don't pull a NISA and rename Tsundere as "Bipolar" or something.

    That's actually pretty fucking funny. I vote we translate tsundere to bipolar going forward anyway.

    Well, the thing that got me is that they assumed you knew what Moe was, but that you didn't know what Tsundere was. ... Yeah, if you know one, you're gonna know the other.

    Yeah... that was a cringe-worthy on purpose mistranslation.

    // Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Actually, of those two, "tsundere" is the one I can hear from unexpected people. It's seems more of an independent term than "moë" ever was.

    PLA on
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    Actually, of those two, "tsundere" is the one I can hear from unexpected people. It's seems more of an independent term than "moë" ever was.

    It's because it's a term without an English equivalent vs just saying "cute" or "adorable" or "helpless".

    // Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
Sign In or Register to comment.