Options

[YEStling Thread] DJ Hogan in the house

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    When the fuck are the Smackdown spoilers going to be posted on prowrestling.net? Seriously.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Smackdown
    SmackDown opens with World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus called out Daniel Bryan for a match. Sheamus beats Bryan by DQ when #1 contender Alberto Del Rio interfered. Bryan and Del Rio have words after the match.

* Trainers come out and check on Sheamus after he takes an armbar from Del Rio.

* WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and R-Truth defeated Hunico and Camacho. Abraham Washington, Rosa Mendes, Epico and Primo came out to watch the match from the stage.

* Brodus Clay defeats Jack Swagger by DQ after interference from Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler takes a big headbutt from Clay but they beat him down. Clay cleans house and chases them and Vickie Guerrero off.

* Randy Orton and Big Show vs. Kane and Cody Rhodes is announced for later tonight.

* Backstage segment with Daniel Bryan and Alberto Del Rio arguing about getting a title shot at Sheamus. Eve Torres appears and says she has to check with the doctors to see if Sheamus is able to compete.

* Damien Sandow vs. Derrick Bateman is up next. Sandow cuts a heel promo against the crowd and Bateman. He refuses to wrestle Bateman and walks out.

* Ryback comes out as the replacement and squashes Bateman.

* Randy Orton and Big Show beat Kane and Cody Rhodes. Show hit the WMD on Cody for the win.

* They re-tape Brodus Clay vs. Jack Swagger with Clay winning by count out.

* Layla defeated Natalya in a non-title match.

* Ricardo Rodriguez introduces Alberto Del Rio. He comes out to watch the main event of Bryan vs. Sheamus in the rematch from earlier, made by Eve. Sheamus comes out with his shoulder bandaged up. Sheamus beat Bryan with the Brogue Kick. Del Rio also interfered in this match.

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    wait is a canadian talkin' shit, geebs

a fuckin' canadian

as far as I can tell he's a "canadan"

I think your time in the Dens has gotten to you Geebs. Maybe you should just take a lesson from Matthew Fox there and go get lost like Charles Bronson's career after Death Wish 3.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    oh hell fucking no gonmun

hell fucking no

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    man

that smackdown seems like it went out of its way to annoy me
    the hell is bryan arguing with del rio about a title shot for

also

you bring bateman up and then you feed him to ryback? grooooooooooooooooooooooooooooss

• Options
    maybe a canadurr?

• Options
    oh hell fucking no gonmun

hell fucking no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL7atl1em2o

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • Options
    man

that smackdown seems like it went out of its way to annoy me
    the hell is bryan arguing with del rio about a title shot for
    What's better than Bryan holding one belt?

Bryan holding two belts at the same time.

• Options
    Smackdown
    SmackDown opens with World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus called out Daniel Bryan for a match. Sheamus beats Bryan by DQ when #1 contender Alberto Del Rio interfered. Bryan and Del Rio have words after the match.

* WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and R-Truth defeated Hunico and Camacho. Abraham Washington, Rosa Mendes, Epico and Primo came out to watch the match from the stage.

* Brodus Clay defeats Jack Swagger by DQ after interference from Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler takes a big headbutt from Clay but they beat him down. Clay cleans house and chases them and Vickie Guerrero off.

* Randy Orton and Big Show vs. Kane and Cody Rhodes is announced for later tonight.

* Backstage segment with Daniel Bryan and Alberto Del Rio arguing about getting a title shot at Sheamus. Eve Torres appears and says she has to check with the doctors to see if Sheamus is able to compete.

* Damien Sandow vs. Derrick Bateman is up next. Sandow cuts a heel promo against the crowd and Bateman. He refuses to wrestle Bateman and walks out.

* Randy Orton and Big Show beat Kane and Cody Rhodes. Show hit the WMD on Cody for the win.

* Ricardo Rodriguez introduces Alberto Del Rio. He comes out to watch the main event of Bryan vs. Sheamus in the rematch from earlier, made by Eve. Sheamus comes out with his shoulder bandaged up. Sheamus beat Bryan with the Brogue Kick. Del Rio also interfered in this match.
    Where the fuck is Cesaro? Cody and Bryan getting jobbed out again? Yeah I think I'll skip this one. I'm not going to be able to watch it anyway when it comes on.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Heh, "bronson's career"

• Options
    Hullis wrote: »
    Heh, "bronson's career"

Here's the thing

Gonmun's safe because he's not on a brand that TLB is GM of

You are not as fortunate

• Options
    hullis, bronson was the highest paid actor in the world

factually you can't even say that

also gonmun, no, I will not give you anything you want

stat there, titleless, on the chump team

you are like eric bischoff trying to call out me, vince mcmahon, on a late 90's wcw ppv

not gonna do it

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Nirya wrote: »
    Hey Pwnan, do you do any image editing?

edit: Yes

PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    uhhhhhhhhh pwnan

i'd take that down

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, that's more than sliiiiiiiiiiiiiightly NSFW

• Options
    tlb I thought you were running nwo nitro

you are not mcmahon

• Options
    edited May 2012
    hullis, bronson was the highest paid actor in the world

factually you can't even say that

also gonmun, no, I will not give you anything you want

stat there, titleless, on the chump team

you are like eric bischoff trying to call out me, vince mcmahon, on a late 90's wcw ppv

not gonna do it

The "chump" team you say? Vince you say? Ha...haha...HAHAHAHA! I'm sorry, I just find it funny because for a second I thought you said chimp but that would be describing your team thereby meaning you're trying to win with a bunch of monkey penis. Which coincidentally is exactly what Vince McMahon would do. So I'll gladly stay on this team. :)

And Pwnan, yeah, might want to take that down. Especially with a mod hanging around when he's not in the dens.

Gonmun on
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Pwnan I may require you to help me make a new banner for Hidden Highlights. You in?

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    Everybody else on Team EvilBadman can run their mouths, but I'll just let my picks do the talking!

• Options
    FecklessRogueFecklessRogue Registered User regular
    Smackdown

Wait, both shows are running angles where the main good guy has a damaged arm. That's...an interesting choice.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Geebs, stop taking estrogen. How long does it take to grow a mustache? It's been a month already for christsakes.

• Options

you are not mcmahon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-zhlw_hnGU

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    so who is flair in this instance

• Options
    Pwnan I may require you to help me make a new banner for Hidden Highlights. You in?

Yeah sure, what do you need?

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YOU

HOSER, EH

• Options
    team evilbadman is flair

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular

you are not mcmahon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-zhlw_hnGU

ohh

• Options
    Smackdown

Wait, both shows are running angles where the main good guy has a damaged arm. That's...an interesting choice.

Del Rio's finisher involves the arm so it makes sense in this case.

• Options
    if it's the opposite arm

they should form a tag team

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular

Yeah sure, what do you need?

Ok, right now I have the picture of Punk with Laurinaitis on his shoulders, and I just realized that Cena had the same expression when he was on Lesnar's shoulders for Lesnar's return, and the Rock did the same thing last year while he was on Cena's shoulders. Basically, if you can find images of all three and make it one image, and have the words "Hidden Highlights" over it, that'd be wonderful.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    I legit love the vince nWo promos

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    Maximum wrote: »
    Geebs, stop taking estrogen. How long does it take to grow a mustache? It's been a month already for christsakes.

I actually grew a full beard, and just got a haircut in preparation for filming in the next two days!

• Options
    yeah, McMahon was amazing as a heel

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    facetious wrote: »
    Championship promos? My dear sir, surely such a thing is beneath me. My most Noble of visages alone should grant me the opportunity to prove my superiority over the charlatans and knaves populating the brand. It is not needed, of course, for my superiority is clear to all - but a more tangible reminder is always desirable, that I might loft it high above their heads and subordinate them to my stature.

You may send the documents via my clerk, and I shall sign off on them once I return from the Continent. So many princes to entertain, you understand. Balls and such things. Ah, so difficult it is to be me.

And may my "brand-mates", unworthy though they are of the claim, be Honoured by my mere presence.

ptCHN.jpg

I say good sir, good show! Good show! Quite the catch grappling forum editorial!

I LOVE THIS.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    I legit love the vince nWo promos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjHSc9HjSkE

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    Buttlord wrote: »
    I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YOU

HOSER, EH

Hoser? I barely know her. :P

• Options
    no, it's okay, I know how to stop gonmun

WHY HELLO! IT IS NICE TO SEE YOU, GONMUN.

• Options
    Maximum wrote: »

I actually grew a full beard, and just got a haircut in preparation for filming in the next two days!

YES!

YES!

YES!

• Options
    I'm going to guess that I'll film it on Thursday. I have to shave this nonsense off probably Thursday night, because my sister's graduating from college this weekend and I figure I should look presentable. If I can figure out how to get it uploaded properly, I'll try to have it up Thursday night, but it might have to wait until Saturday or Sunday. And I'll ship your copy of the thing on Monday. This is the plan that I have now committed to in public.

• Options
    FYI everyone, Geebs is sending me his sex tape.

This discussion has been closed.