As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Michael Bay's Teenage [mini-phalla] Ninja Turtles CAYRUS AND HOST VICTORY!

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    So, what are the chances Rocksteady and BeBop were Masoned?

Also, it looks like future Michelangelo was a suicide guard who took Infy out with him when Infy came back as zombie Shredder. And they were both villagers. Crap.

Also, Smoove apparently was the infected person from Night One?

All these powers flying around and no network means we're getting dead real quick.

Edit: I'm wrong, the turtles killed Infy.

Assuran on
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    OOOOooooooOOooo...

I'm OK with this.

OoooooOOOOoooo...

• Options
    vertroue wrote: »
    Sorry gaslight. That was me.

Are you claiming Ninjara?

• Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »
    vertroue wrote: »
    Sorry gaslight. That was me.

Are you claiming Ninjara?

No she just farted.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Can we please have a Daniant vote today?

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    OooOOOOoooOo...

S'alright Vert, I'm OK with this.

OOOOooooOoOooOoo...

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Looks like MrT is telling the truth about his power after all. I really don't know what to make of that; it'd be insane for a mafia/SK to reveal on day one like that, yet it really doesn't seem like the sort of power you'd give to a villager. Then again this is a sportz phalla, of which I have heard Things, so who knows.

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Looks like MrT is telling the truth about his power after all. I really don't know what to make of that; it'd be insane for a mafia/SK to reveal on day one like that, yet it really doesn't seem like the sort of power you'd give to a villager. Then again this is a sportz phalla, of which I have heard Things, so who knows.

No it doesn't. It proves he has some sort of kill resistance but says nothing about his alignment or the mechanics behind his kill resistance. Specials don't contact him. He could easily still be a thrall.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    OoOoOoOoOoOoO

Normally I wouldn't expect to be mislabeled on death... but this is a Sportz phalla.
    ( Leonardo, not Michelangelo man. I hoped I could at least get my tombstone right.)

:(

OoOoOoOoOoOoO

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    There are so many kill powers. Soooo many.

• Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    I am so dumb.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    Players left:

1.Assuran
    3.Mr. Mojo Risin
    4.Segatai
    7.Cayrus
    9.Phyphor
    10.Jdarksun
    11.Shiny New Toys-'Ava
    14.MrTLicious
    15.Alegis
    17.Vertroue
    19.Retaba
    20.B:L
    21.Daniant
    22.AkimboLegs
    26.Baidol
    27.ObiFett
    30.Cythraul
    31.Romanqwerty
    32.The Anonymous

Of those left, I would suspect 5ish of those left to be Mafia, from a pure math perspective.

• Options
    There are so many kill powers. Soooo many.

Is this a lot?

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    I'm amazed anyone is left with that many kill powers.

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I dunno, feels like it for a mini.

We've had multiple vigs die, 1 SK (at least), at least 2 mafia kills a night, and one delayed death from a bite.

But, that's why I'm getting help from Munkus on my game balance because I could be wrong. Maybe that's to be expected in a mini. Maybe it just feels huge because I keep seeing green up there.

Also, there appears to have been multiple successful guards, so that's another couple who skated.

Assuran on
  • Options
    I was joking. There are a few kills.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    Ahhh.

Well, sorry about that, didn't see the joke in context.

• Options
    Ahhh.

Well, sorry about that, didn't see the joke in context.

No worries. It wasn't a very good joke!

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    OooooooOooOoooo

I died honorably. Let that be known!

OoooOooooOooooooo

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Can we please have a Daniant vote today?

Sure.

Daniant
    OoOoOoOoOoOoO

Normally I wouldn't expect to be mislabeled on death... but this is a Sportz phalla.
    ( Leonardo, not Michelangelo man. I hoped I could at least get my tombstone right.)

:(

OoOoOoOoOoOoO

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

even on the worst bad day i've had in a while, even this is happening.

!assuran

or Dani, that works too.

• Options

even on the worst bad day i've had in a while, even this is happening.

!assuran

or Dani, that works too.

Any particular reason you keep voting for me? Besides, "I'm so mafia"?

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    well...

that's a pretty good enough reason as far as I'm concerned.

• Options
    So, no reason then. Just making sure that was the case.

Vote as you'd like, but you're wrong, I'm village.

• Options
    well no, there's a reason.

some of your posts have come across to me as a mafia member posting.

take it with as much offense as you like, but there we go.

so it's not 'no reason'. it's just not a reason that you like.

probably because it ends up with you on the other side of my vote.

but i'm ok with that.

• Options
    Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    Yeah im sticking with romanqwerty today call it a hunch i guess.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    OK, I'm having a hard time reading because it's late and I've been... well let's just say it's Friday.

I've been attacked and my attacker was a neutral. I'm not sure what to do with this info yet. Probably nothing as I've been doing all game.

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    So, no reason then. Just making sure that was the case.

Vote as you'd like, but you're wrong, I'm village.
    Guys, I'm village. I know you have no reason to believe me, but I'm honest to god village. You can trust me!

• Options
    Not quite.

I was looking to see what 'Ava was honing in on so I could dispute or explain it, but nothing was posted for me to work with, I'm simply "just mafia".

I don't take offense to someone declaring I'm mafia, it's good to be paranoid. I just was hoping for a better accusation so I could answer it. As it is, my simple defense is I'm village, take it or leave it. It's no better logic than "just mafia".

This way, you also have me on record denying such a thing, in case I'm voted out as mafia and it turns out I'm village then there are people's post histories to look at and analyze.

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Noooooo, not TRV! Who else is going to be so talkative? :|

• Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    OK, I'm having a hard time reading because it's late and I've been... well let's just say it's Friday.

I've been attacked and my attacker was a neutral. I'm not sure what to do with this info yet. Probably nothing as I've been doing all game.

I would keep it to yourself. We absolutely need to find mafia, and if you reveal the neutral (who may be our only hope at this point) they might die. Since (theoretically) you've proven your power, at least, I would try to talk them into helping the village, since we need it badly.

I don't know what to make of the dani vote. I don't think her post last night was malicious, just confused (which I empathize with), so I'm actually going to go with assuran. One vote on him early in the day, and getting kind if defensive seems like an overreaction.

• Options
    I wasn't planning on revealing them, but if I did I'm not sure who exactly would want to kill them.

Vertroue is definitely ninjara (she called the gaslight kill to me before narration, believe that if you want), who is presumably village since she mourned over Naga and future Raph who were village.

• Options
    If I were Flyin' Calhoun or Cudley, I'd be talking to vertroue is all I'm saying.

• Options
    On a completely unrelated note, if you would be a member of the band called "Kid Terra and the Mighty Mutanimals," I have some information you might be interested in.

• Options
    Mutagen has spilled. What a mess!

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    That's ominous.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    It is raining ooze?

• Options
    Get your ooze covers folks! Ooze covers for sale to protect you from the ooze! No no, they are not napkins taped together, that is just the pattern they come in for uhh extra ooze protection!

• Options
    I stopped playing ME3 for this possible ooze event, where is my precious?

• Options
    >I roll around in the mutagen.