As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Michael Bay's Teenage [mini-phalla] Ninja Turtles CAYRUS AND HOST VICTORY!

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    oh, hello there.

I'm going to go watch moses do his charlton heston impersonation.

• Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I would lean more on the side of finishing - there are enough people very close to dani that they would want to get her clear of any shenanigans late. Like, I agree that mafia like to start bandwagons lategame to try and make sure the focus isn't on them, but hanging people for starting bandwagons is always a tricky move, because then no one starts putting forth arguments later, when we really need them.

What IS really interesting is how much of a back and forth between Phyphor and dani there has been on this page. dani was 2-0 (according to your count, I didnt do it myself), then you (MrT) went phyphor, alegis went dani, obi and sega go phyphor, putting him level with dani, and assuran and cayrus come up with dani votes to put her clear again.

Edit: it is no longer "this page" - so instead that should be "over the last 30 posts or so"

AkimboLegs on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    and that bit of analysis leads me to believe that perhaps phyphor is evil mcevilster.

but possibly so is dani.

I know!

kill them both!

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    I'm actually ok with either the Phyphor or Dani vote, both aren't playing like they would normally.

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Sorry guys been out all day. I was getting my cpr/first aid/aed certifications today.. Just got in, gotta run again though sorry Sportz!! But Phyphor is it for me.

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Since it looks like this is going to be a nail-biter I'll try to keep this updated on each page.
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    Vote totals:

Daniant (6): romanqwerty, Baidol, Assuran, Alegis, Cayrus, Phyphor, MrTLicious
    Phyphor (4): MrTLicious, SeGaTai, ObiFett, Vertroue, B:L
    Assuran (2): AkimboLegs, LonelyAhava
    ObiFett (2): B:L, MrTLicious, Cythraul, jdarksun
    Mr. Mojo Risin (1): Assuran
    MrTLicious (1): The Anonymous
    romanqwerty (1): Mr. Mojo Risin
    SeGaTai Alegis(1): Retaba

Yet to vote: Phyphor, jdarksun, Daniant

Edited to reflect missing/new votes

MrTLicious on
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    The stage is set, now all we need is our two star actors to perform!

• Options
    My guess is that either Phyphor or dani has been silenced.

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    MrT, how could you forget that I exist? You should be ashamed.

• Options
    Will Phyphor's eruditeness cleave through Daniant's temptress...ness? Find out this and more in tonight's episode of... Bandwagon Dome

• Options
    Sorry!

• Options
    As it turns out, I am very bad at creating fake television show names. :| I was trying to think more soap opera but all I could think of was celebrity deathmatch.

• Options
    Do inactives get a warning?

• Options
    I have to say, this has been a really exciting game.

• Options
    Yes, this game has a very vibrant chaotic feel to it! Things can go wrong even further than what can normally go wrong :P

• Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    Do inactives get a warning?

They get my boot in their butt when I write them into a CYOA tomorrow or the next day.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    Jdarksun takes the easy way out! I almost want to vote for Phyphor just so it is equal when they finally check on this :P

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »
    I'm actually ok with either the Phyphor or Dani vote, both aren't playing like they would normally.

And how do I play "normally?"

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Evilly.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    I know that much. How else though?

• Options
    You've been even quieter than normal this game. Granted, you usual only speak up when you have something worthwhile to say, so it's possible the sheer amount of "stuff" going on this game has left you with nothing useful to say.

Honestly, the thing that raised the most alarms for me was when the magic box stopped working and you were still alive. However, it is now updated, so I don't have much to say, other than it was odd it was down for a couple days.

Notice that I still voted for Dani. Of course, if she comes back village, I fully expect to be voted off tomorrow.

• Options
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Retaba wrote: »
    Jdarksun takes the easy way out! I almost want to vote for Phyphor just so it is equal when they finally check on this :P
    I am unfairly biased towards people I know. The more I know them, the more bias they get. Example: I met Infidel at PAX a few years ago. Phyphor and I play CK2 (with a number of other folk, including Aegis) twice a week.

I would think that would give you a reason to vote for me!

• Options
    Now that the magic box is updated, a few people have really low post totals.

For ex, Alegis only has 7 posts and he's voted for Dani twice.

And then there is Mr. Mojo, who has posted 8 times, and has voted for Roman three straight days. Hmmm.

• Options
    If the vote wasn't this close, I'd vote for Mojo. That is really off. I don't want to create a tie, however.

• Options
    Assuran wrote: »
    You've been even quieter than normal this game. Granted, you usual only speak up when you have something worthwhile to say, so it's possible the sheer amount of "stuff" going on this game has left you with nothing useful to say.

Honestly, the thing that raised the most alarms for me was when the magic box stopped working and you were still alive. However, it is now updated, so I don't have much to say, other than it was odd it was down for a couple days.

Notice that I still voted for Dani. Of course, if she comes back village, I fully expect to be voted off tomorrow.

It bugs out occasionally due to vanilla's post reordering and my being too lazy to fix it for good; I correct it when I notice it

• Options
    Anyway, dani for survival

• Options
    Screw it, I'm voting for !Mr Mojo Risin.

After looking at the bandwagons and who is on them, I feel uneasy with the Daniant bandwagon.

• Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    B:L say...

A !Phyphor is fine too.

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    It's tied. btw.

• Options
    B:L, killing everyone. Ever.

• Options
    edited April 2012

Retaba go low, B:L go high.

Aim for the bushes.

B:L on
  • Options
    Ahhh I only have 91(now 92) posts? I thought I was being the most talkative!

Also, Alegis, 7? REALLY?

• Options
    edited April 2012
    B:L wrote: »

Retaba go low, B:L go high.

Aim for the bushes.

I... you're telling me to go low and aim for the bushes? ...

Oh wait, Yes this is LoL talk and not at all what I was thinking! haha... ha

(In my defense, I was reading the Cards Against Humanity game.) (This may have slightly altered my normal vision of words)

Retaba on
  • Options
    Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    Been gone all day for easter dinner with the family, Ive voted for roman three days running because he rings my mafia bell. I havent really talked up my suspicion because i have no real evidence to go on I might do some vote analysis later if I have time and see if i can dig anything up.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I don't want this to drag to the bell, so I'll switch.

daniant

• Options

Quite the sneaky switch, MrThrall.

B:L has chopped Phyphor just in case.

• Options
    I have a feeling that half the players in this game are going to die tonight.

• Options
    I have a feeling that half the players in this game are going to die tonight.

MrT controls many kills. Gave B:L very shitty target list as well, hopefully the right targets are hit.

B:L's NUMEROLOGY:

4771f

obiFett

1 Assuran
    4 Segatai
    7 Cayrus
    11 Ahava
    14 MrT
    15 Alegis
    19 Retaba
    21 Daniant

Current mafia suspect list: Roman, Baidol, Anonymous, ObiFett, Jdarksun, Cayrus, Segatai

Peace be with you, My Turtles.

• Options
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Demacia?

2j4vj4h.gif

• Options
    In case I die tonight, my role and what I've done has been passed on to the safest player I can think of in this game.