As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Breath of [Phalla] III - Final Day - Teepo's World (Cultist Victory)

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    38thDoe.

• Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    38thDoe. Weekends.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    38thDoe

I concur with Smoove on that point

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Okay, vote for me or not, let's keep the discussion going. My death is not going to give us *any* new information, so lets try and work with what we have.
    A lot of my theories put Anialos as mafia based on his incredibly defensive posts on behalf of roman. With roman turned up green, I'm thinking Anialos is probably also village.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    You're confusing me, 38doe.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    I am even more suspicious of everyone than I was before. I'll go with 38thDoe because we'll either get a mafia or one of those apparent neutrals (warlock/berserker).

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    38thdoe

I guess

Not a fan of non-seered network calls

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    38th Doe is obviously dead and I'm fairly certain that I've voted my suspicions on pretty much everyone I have them for.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Alright, let's test Anialos further. 38thDoe

• Options
    Where's Farangu?

I miss seeing my name in red...

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Hurgh, Reg doesn't smell right to me for some reason...

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    Well it seems that no one is listening to me. So I guess I'll just throw my vote in with 38thDoe

• Options
    DumpShockDumpShock Does everyone? Registered User regular
    38thDoe
    Seriously just getting a vote in before close.

• Options
    Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    Crap almost forgot to vote yay for hangover sundays... I guess Ill join the train on 38th doe

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    Ryu used Accession!

Ryu formed Trygon!

Teepo used Accession!

Teepo formed Trickster Dragon

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Well good luck everyone!
    And make sure you die if you get hit, because living is a crime.
    The network is not a fan of harry potter.
    Anialos might be Voldemort!

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Unfortunately for you I have nine lives instead of just seven!

• Options
    edited April 2012
    I don't see how its any of my business how you live or die.

Well I guess I'm a bit miffed that you ignored my pms.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Dis day be done.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Day Six

"This might.. *wheeze* be a bridge too far for this wizened warrior." An old wizard grumbled to himself, as he stared into the faces of a dozen fighters. "Bring it on, whipersnappers! I'm not finished here yet. I've lived in this Container Yard for decades, I won't lose here."

Flipping through the pages of his book, 38thDoe stopped on one, jammed his finger into the page, chanting as he did so, as a gigantic stormcloud formed overhead.

"I'll show you a thing or two!" He yelled, as a gigantic bolt of lightning raced toward the warriors in front of him, vaporizing one.

"Heh... maybe not quite enough... I'll have to.. try again."

"Don't give him another chance, attack!" Nina ordered, as the Wyndian soldiers advanced on him. To and fro they went - lightning bolts, hurricanes, blizzards, they fell one by one, but the old man was tiring, and then they pounced.

Nina and Momo saw their chance - Momo began to quake the ground, putting him off balance, and as he did so, Nina called forth her own lightning onto the Archmage, electrifying him before he could summon a shield.

Wheezing, he collapsed, as the remaining Wyndian soldiers moved up to him.

"By the decree of the King of Wyndia, I, Princess Nina, take you into custody for crimes against your fellow man." Nina proclaimed.

The Archmage gave a harrowed grin. "I fear.. You won't... be in your custody too long..." He trailed off, slumping over his precious spellbook. The terrible Archmage menace was no longer.

"Are we done here, Your Highness?" A soldier asked, looking at Nina.

"You should take his remains back to the castle. He was once a great servant of the King, he should be entombed appropriately." Nina ordered.

"Are you not coming with us?" Momo asked.

"No.. I will remain here a while longer. You take them back, Momo."

Nina wandered off, feeling something not right.

After searching some abandoned crates, she heard a rustling.

"Who's there?!" She called.

"Hmmahaha hahaha! Well what do we have here? If it isn't the Princess."

"Who are you, show yourself?" Nina called again.

"As you command, Your Highness." The voice retorted, as a large man came out from behind some boxes.

"YOU!" Nina exclaimed. "We've been searching for you for years!"

"I've little doubt of that, little princess. It's such a shame you've found me without your entourage, though, I imagine they might've been able to stop me from taking you hostage. It was such a bother waiting for them to leave."

"Don't underestimate me, I won't fall easily."

"Of course not. Then again..." Mikba laughed, as his body began to ripple and shake, his armour breaking at the seems, and in a few moments a gigantic demon stood before her.

"I'm not so sure.. You're quite able to resist the powers of a Demon, are you, little princess?" Mikba guffawed.

"I'll never know... unless I try..." Nina readied her staff, as the demon readied his gigantic battle axe.

"My turn!" Mikba lunged at Nina, bringing his axe down with massive force onto Nina - who rolled out of the way just before contact. "Aww.. So nearly. You're a nimble one, but I'll get you eventually!" Mikba laughed again.

Nina waved her staff quickly, conjuring a brilliant blue light, and hurled it at the stationary Mikba, catching him full force.

"Mmmphr!" He screamed. "Tricky you are, but I'll still get you!" He moved with lightning speed, shoulder charging Nina who flew into a box, and collapsed.

"Ungh..." Nina tried to stand up.

"Target sweep activated"

"ahaha. Precious... Your time.. is all over now." Mikba brought his axe over his head.

"Targets identified: Princess Nina, Crimelord Mikba. Hostile"

"Don't worry, I won't kill you. I can't get a random if you're dead." As he began to swing his axe down...

"Engaging attack protocol 1. Fire."

Nina looked up to see a laser beam piercing the sternum of Mikba.

"Huh?" Nina looked around, confused, as Vertroue tried to turn, but stumbled, coughing up blood.

Nina got to her feet, and looked again, seeing a strange machine in the distance.

"Target confirmed deceased. Retreating to recharge cells."

Nina looked down to Mikba, as he wheezed and coughed once more, before collapsing to the ground, dead.

"I've found another." Gatz beckoned Gaw over.

"No mistaking it. That is a strange light." Gaw said, looking at Anialos

"Strange, no doubt." Gatz agreed.

"From protecting the world against dragons, to hunting down these strange bits of crystal... A strange job."

"Yes, but a vital one. God has told us our duty, and to defeat the dragons, we must sever their source of power." Gaw said a quick prayer, and placed his palm on the Force Gene, and a moment later, it shattered into a hundred pieces.

38thDoe - Archmage - The Vote
    Vertroue - Mikba - Nina, Berserker
    Anialos - Force Gene - The Guardians

AkimboLegs on
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    OoooooOOOoooo

But...I have...nine...liiiives...

OoooOOOooooo

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    o0o0o

AHHAHHAHAHAhAHAHHAHAHAHAH fools(love you all!!!!)

o0o0o0o0o

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Hmm mikiba died and there was no cartel kill in the narration?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Good night, except we lost our network rep. Hopefully, there is someone to take their place.

• Options
    FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    Unfortunately I'm out for the rest of the day. For now, my suspicions rest with Gaslight

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Mafia much Farangu?

• Options
    ATTENTION: Assuming Direct control. I am the new NETHEAD. Speak now or forever hold your peace (because you'll be dead)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    That is a...strange...thing to do.

I'm getting the feeling this game is occurring out of sight of me. Can I have something to vote on?

• Options
    Indeed, things got mighty, mighty quiet all of a sudden...

Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    About to get more interesting.

Hear ye Hear ye. Cythraul has claimed that he is a SK (Berzerker). This info came out through PM's and is independent of the network and Spoit's claim.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    Interesting indeed. Not sure what to do with that. Are we close enough that a mafia/SK gamble could get them a win?

• Options
    He messaged me and I had my doubts about his 'neutral reveal' but why on earth would he say HELLO I'M AN SK to anyone?

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    HAAAAAhahahahaha.

Cythraul.

• Options
    That seems like a really silly claim to make, but the network is fine with Cythraul

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Cythraul it is then

• Options
    Depends on how many mafia are left? Estimates were what? 8-9? And we've offed like 5?

Sure Cythraul, I've got no other leads.

Hail Hydra
  • Options
    But do we really think he is the SK?

Like it seems like something someone would say to protect someone bigger.

• Options
    Possibly. The SK revealing themselves would be completely against any convention that I can think of though. It'd be a death wish and not playing to their goals.

There's some deeper game being played...

Hail Hydra
  • Options
    I can't come up with a conceivable way as to why someone would say that. Protect what, how?

Well I can come up with one thing and that is he might want to get voted away to trigger some power but he didn't really try to get voted off before did he?
    Or maybe he was toast as mafias and can take someone down with him if he gets voted off/vote bomb?
    Or a neutral that achieved his VC somehow and has to complete it via getting voted off/dying day 6.

.. or a really silly SK. Cythraul

• Options
    Well to be fair, I revealed myself as the SK on like day 2 of the Mafia Phalla because I had to for survival.