As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Spiral Knights! An adorable F2P MMO- Please read second post to join the guild

• Options
    The Good Doctor TranThe Good Doctor Tran Registered User regular
    I am indeed.

LoL & Spiral Knights & MC & SMNC: Carrington - Origin: CarringtonPlus - Steam: skdrtran
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Note:

If you want to use Sentenza for Lockdown, I wouldn't recommend it

the damage is not great

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    Should I post here? I should post here at least once I think.

I am Nukagrenade in the game. I don't really want to share my steam account.

DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • Options
    RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    I had so much fun with the new character creator i might roll a new knight!

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    I may try that too. After making next-tier stuff with my current character.

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    I just traded 2 dota 2 invites for 6 tf2 keys and a strange weapon part

lmao

• Options
    and I just sold those 6 keys for 5700 CE

hail satan

• Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    somebody fucking play with me

character name is Valvej, steam id is VALVEjunkie. add my ass I'm grinding out missions and it is tedious as fuck because I've got tier three shit.

• Options
    kfroosterkfrooster Registered User regular
    Hey guys. In game name is Karen-Bee. Thought I'd finally make a post in this thread.

• Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    oh good. you.

play with me

we will have

fun

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Valve, when are you usually on? I have yet to see you online.

I'm also looking for a few recipes. If you guys come across:
    - Twisted Snarble Barb
    - Twisted Targe
    - Silversix

They'd be greatly welcome to my collection. You will be properly reimbursed of course =D

kfrooster on
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    So this game has changed a hell of a lot. Even the soundtrack is somehow immense now.

Gonna try jumping into the campaign. My Leviathan + Azure Knight gear still good, or have I been utterly outclassed by new stuff? ;D

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    It'll see you through most of the shit up to Firestorm Citadel at the very least.

LoL & Spiral Knights & MC & SMNC: Carrington - Origin: CarringtonPlus - Steam: skdrtran
  • Options
    So this game has changed a hell of a lot. Even the soundtrack is somehow immense now.

Gonna try jumping into the campaign. My Leviathan + Azure Knight gear still good, or have I been utterly outclassed by new stuff? ;D

cobalt gear was always poo butt :/ leviathan is fine though

also, got my 4 star cert today and then went and bought a vog cub cap recipe and crafted that

wound up getting 5700 ce for my 6 keys

• Options
    page 3?

for shame

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    <3s pip

• Options
    anybody that finds an argent peacemaker or a gran faust recipe, buy it and I will pay you back

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I'll keep an eye out

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    While we're at it, I've been searching for a Twisted snarble barb recipe. If anyway finds one, I too will pay you back.

Dux on
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    got enough money to purchase the energy needed to craft my first three star item

nightblade here I cooooome

• Options
    RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    When i get back someone should play with me
    gonna get a lellervator pass
    i have a t3 dudeman and one thats early t1 i just started
    monday onwards i'll be on a lot again
    which means YOU NUKA

• Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    finally got my 3 star cert

think i decided i want to craft a silver six for my 4 star gun rather than a volt driver

only trouble is there's no antigua recipe? guess i need to grind out jelly tokens

• Options
    Is it weird that I'd rather my Leviathan have no bonus than a Low vs Constructs? Seems sort of demeaning somehow. :P

Also, just joined someone mid T3 game. Holy shit I was not ready for that at all.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Squall wrote: »

think i decided i want to craft a silver six for my 4 star gun rather than a volt driver

only trouble is there's no antigua recipe? guess i need to grind out jelly tokens

only way to get an antigua

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Sir PenguinSir Penguin Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    I just sent a friend request thing to Pellmel who I assume is Dubh? My character is named Thumpe and my steam ID is Sir Penguin

Sir Penguin on
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »

hope it's worth it then!

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I thought I'd have enough energy to craft my first three star today

and I do, but I forgot that purchasing it left me without enough cash to do the actual craft

oh well, tomorrow I'll have enough cash/energy/whatever

• Options
    the antigua is a neat little gun
    I just sent a friend request thing to Pellmel who I assume is Dubh? My character is named Thumpe and my steam ID is Sir Penguin

I'll add you when I get on

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Sir PenguinSir Penguin Registered User regular
    Cool beans, thank you :)

• Options
    Dubh wrote: »

hope it's worth it then!

It is worth it, unless you are opposed to shooting giant fucking birds made out of energy when you reach 5*.

• Options
    Just learned that you get a free Azure Guardian set via Missions, complete with Leviathan. Well, don't I feel silly now.

Maybe I can sell it, keep my hard earned one. :P

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    CE has just reached 7K per 100 CE.

20067288.jpg

• Options
    whiners

when it hits 12k get back to me

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Hmmm maybe I should get back into this. Waay back when it launched I made the guild for the MMO forum, but kind of got sick of the game, since there wasn't a whole lot to do at the time. Presumably they've added levels beyond that insane fiery fortress and have put the Coliseum back in?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Hmmm maybe I should get back into this. Waay back when it launched I made the guild for the MMO forum, but kind of got sick of the game, since there wasn't a whole lot to do at the time. Presumably they've added levels beyond that insane fiery fortress and have put the Coliseum back in?

There's 4 encounters (basically harder rehashes of the old bosses) after Vanaduke until the Core is ready. And yea, the Coliseum is back.

• Options
    Holler if you find a Kilowatt Pulsar. They're too rare. :( I'll pay you more for the price that you find it at. It's 20k in the AH, and I did put some bids up for half that price but I don't hope to win them.

• Options
    I am also interested in a kilowatt pulsar (after Nuka gets hers), under the same terms.

• Options
    Which dives are currently giving the best return? As in, at least 8K crowns per 10 floors, to make it profitable. I'm doing the missions, but they're pretty stingey with the crowns. :P

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Which dives are currently giving the best return? As in, at least 8K crowns per 10 floors, to make it profitable. I'm doing the missions, but they're pretty stingey with the crowns. :P

If you're pre-4* then anything that has the Jelly King in it is gonna be what you want. You also want levels that have arenas and graveyards. Basically if it has a shit ton of monsters in it you're good. Even if you can't kill the Jelly King yet, the real wealth is in the levels just before him so you don't have to actually fight him to earn your stuff, just take the elevator back up to Haven when you're finished. If you're not that far yet then just kill the Snarbolax a lot, because you can use the tokens to buy stuff and then sell. You won't make a lot of money selling to vendors but imo they're not worth the cost to unbind them to sell in the Auction House but ymmv.

If you're 4* and above then go and murder burning skeletons in Firestorm Citadel. It's literally a hell level but it's not like the stuff in there is random, you just need to run it a few times so you learn how to slaughter them all. You can get 6k from the whole thing but a fair warning: the very last room right before Lord Vanaduke is the biggest of jerk-butts. I've never killed Vanaduke so ask someone else. At least the tokens look tasty.

I don't know if you've played this before and need a review or not, but I'll pretend that you haven't.

Oh, one last thing. Keep an eye on the gate map under the gear menu. If the level ahead of you is made of dumb faces then you can just wait and another will pop up. If you're patient you'll get the level you want but you can't do this when there's a "?" because the developers don't want players to just wait and pick a Treasure Vault. It's random, so just deal.

EDIT: Ginger sold me a kilowatt pulsar so I don't need one anymore.

nuka on
  • Options
    Cool, thanks. :3

Just unlocked those Prestige missions - til now I had thought the Prestige was a case of percentage between Ranks, that doing all the Rank missions will unlock the next Rank, and so on. Do Prestige missions unlock Ranks quicker, allowing for skipping? Do they become necessary later on?

Oh brilliant