As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PHA/LLA WARS] Cyberspace WEBGAME :: Iteration 1, GAME OVER

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    CYCLE 4 SCOREBOARD

Sanguine Zealots: 65

Choleric Knights: 33

Melancholic Militia: 171

Phlegmatic Partisans: 63

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Melancholics still hold a 3-node sector and have partial control over another sector.

Shame that it is not a winning strategy.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    That is a godamn lot of points.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    so...yeah, good job with that whole "blocking the MM 3 node strategy" thing guys. Bang up job :(

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Dag. Ok, Knights, please contact me. We suck right now, and I would like for us to stop sucking.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Sanguine Zealots: +54

Choleric Knights: +7

Melancholic Militia: +90

Phlegmatic Partisans: +26

Clearly this town is big enough for some mighty point shifts.

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Something that would be nice for the next iteration: ability to queue moves (like macros?). Side note: I forgot how using hyperlink worked :(

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    You can queue macros right now, but not multiple moves.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    That's my point

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    I don't know about queuing more moves. First, the lack of queue is a benefit to players who are more active. While you gain no benefit from sitting at your PC for hours all day, it does make a difference if you're able to pop in a few times a day. I think this is fine.

And if there was a movement queue, how effective would that really be? I guess if you want to move across the map and now have to check back every 6 hours to do it (although make that 12 hours, since you can queue up one move), but otherwise what's the point in breezing through nodes if you're not there to see what you're passing?

Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    When you're going to be gone for more than 6 hour intervals, like I am this weekend. Also, if environmental ICs start popping up like they did at the end of the phalla. Or, if for whatever reason, move is not on cooldown, but you don't want to move right away.

Mostly the first one. Which is why I didn't want to sign up initially

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    When you're going to be gone for more than 6 hour intervals, like I am this weekend. Also, if environmental ICs start popping up like they did at the end of the phalla. Or, if for whatever reason, move is not on cooldown, but you don't want to move right away.

Mostly the first one. Which is why I didn't want to sign up initially

But like I said, people who are generally more active should have a slight advantage.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    They still would have an advantage, especially with the records popping up way more frequently than in the phalla

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I mean it's not like phalla where if you are really negligent, you just drop in once a day and put a vote on whoever strikes your fancy (or is winning the wagon)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    I HAVE ARRIVED IN THE RED ZONE

I HAVE COME BEARING STATIC

• Options
    Remaining Phlegms, come talk to me.

Now.

We have shit to do and your foolish resistance to communication is hosing us all.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Yeah not wanting to find your team is fucking stupid.

This is a TEAM GAME people. You can do fuck all by yourself. Go talk to people and find your team or go desync yourself!

• Options
    Attention anyone not MM.

If you persist in not wanting to talk to anyone, but still want to be useful, get your ass to the pink 6X sectors.

But, seriously, come talk to me. I have been confirmed. Not that you believe me, but there it is.

• Options
    And when I say "Get your ass to the pink 6X sector", I mean "Now", or you are going to find out what is like to see a team that is not yours get 216 points in one day.

• Options
    You infuriatingly silent silly geese.

• Options
    The Knights may assemble under my banner

The children of static and steel must now march to war

• Options
    Recent reports put the Knights at 33 points

Even if points were only rewarded when we cashed in the corpses of our enemies, this is appallingly low

Your present leaders have failed you brethren, return to the Iron Grip of the Steel Hand

• Options
    If you haven't contacted your faction by now, you're either lying or useless.

Do something worthwhile and get to pink sector.

That includes you, robot.

• Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    I think the Robot just wants to CRUSH AND TEAR.

With his clamps.

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    Last I heard the Zealots are all holed up in Green, so I wouldn't be counting on them to move to contest on the other side of the map.

I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Ringo wrote: »
    Last I heard the Zealots are all holed up in Green, so I wouldn't be counting on them to move to contest on the other side of the map.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Options
    Well then, I'll just go back to being silent

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Calling dibs on the record in node 61.

Touch it and...uh...fuck, I knew I should've taken that Pulse when I had the chance.

• Options
    Anon, tell us the whois for the pink cluster.

Show me what has Baidol all riled.

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    That information is already in the hands of all non-MM factions.

Melancholic

• Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    Having 6 more people than the other factions combined in pink seems like a pretty tall order

• Options
    Only if people put in the effort to contest it.

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Oh man oh man I'm spoofin' dat record

Drat, nothing AGAIN

It's like the Steam Holiday Sale all over again. Everyone gets awesome macros and money! Just...not you. :(

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    Baidol wrote: »
    That information is already in the hands of all non-MM factions.

Melancholic

I'm not sure this makes any sense, but, okay

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Hey, Melancholic buddies. I've totally been outed!

You should probably come talk to me so we can all get on the same page.

No, seriously, come talk to me. I'm so lonely.

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Don't worry about the zealots. Now that we're not useless in dead last we can actually help bring down the melancholics.

Sanguine Zealots, if you have not contacted me or Alegis yet, why not? Are you going to admit at the end of the game "well I thought about revealing to you but then decided not to wah wah" because I am going to judge you harshly if you do that.

Please send me a PM ASAP.

• Options
    Going to grudge every single member of my faction that does not contact me in the next phalla.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Perhaps a summit should be called of the three lower-scoring factions? Let us all collaborate to bring down the towering behemoth, and THEN we can squabble amongst ourselves

• Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    I feel your pain, Baidol.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i'm totally, totally doing a thing, contacting all the people. all of the people.

except, like, not people not in my faction.