As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I have a horrible confession to make...

• Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    I have a dazzling caboose and video game prowess but that's pretty much all I bring to the table

oh hey sup bay bee how you doin

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    so. I needed a letter from my psychologist for school so I could get a late dismissal.

from the letter that I just got.
    "During the time that he being evaluated, it was also noted that he had several elements that might indicate a diagnosis on the autistic spectrum, most likely mild to moderate Asperger’s Syndrome."
    this is the first i've heard of this. my mom was pestering me a few weeks ago, saying that she thought I had it, and I yelled at her. I wasn't told about it while I was being treated, and my mom isn't an expert on the subject. I'm starting to think that my mom was told and I wasn't. I was seeing the psychologist months ago. I'm a highly sensitive person, I have gender identity disorder, i have depression and anxiety, why should I have a brain so fucked up I was autistic on top of it? So of course I yelled at her then.

I just. I don't. Why wasn't I told? Why am I so fucked up mentally?

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    i only date--

hahahaah ok no i don't

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    yeah right wam, we know you're all talk

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Buttlord wrote: »
    i don't think anyone here truly realizes how much i appreciate a fine bottom

Yes hello this is a point of view I can get behind, so to speak

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I have a dazzling caboose and video game prowess but that's pretty much all I bring to the table

also rad tats

• Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    zucchini wrote: »

here, allow me to prove it with photographic evidence

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    Kwoaru wrote: »

Yes hello this is a point of view I can get behind, so to speak

no no no

you do not understand

the things i would do to/for a lady with a rad tush is just

damn

• Options
    @antimatter that's uh

kinda fucked up if true, both that your doctor wouldn't tell you and that your mother wouldn't tell you if she'd heard it from your doc

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »

also rad tats

I read this as rad ta-tas

and I was okay with that.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular

also rad tats

I've never been clear on this:

does "tats" mean tattoos or breasts

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular

also rad tats

I've never been clear on this:

does "tats" mean tattoos or breasts

In this case Weaver is referring to her tattoos

• Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    my tatas are nothing to write home about

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    antimatter that's uh

kinda fucked up if true, both that your doctor wouldn't tell you and that your mother wouldn't tell you if she'd heard it from your doc
    turns out my mom DID NOT know. she just thought it was possible.

• Options
    tattoos you goose

• Options

here, allow me to prove it with photographic evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95SYdjRVCR0

• Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    IMG_2283_BLOG.jpg

That kids pretty young to be driving a car

He's got gumption, I like that

• Options
    Antimatter wrote: »
    so. I needed a letter from my psychologist for school so I could get a late dismissal.

"During the time that he being evaluated, it was also noted that he had several elements that might indicate a diagnosis on the autistic spectrum, most likely mild to moderate Asperger’s Syndrome."
    this is the first i've heard of this. my mom was pestering me a few weeks ago, saying that she thought I had it, and I yelled at her. I wasn't told about it while I was being treated, and my mom isn't an expert on the subject. I'm starting to think that my mom was told and I wasn't. I was seeing the psychologist months ago. I'm a highly sensitive person, I have gender identity disorder, i have depression and anxiety, why should I have a brain so fucked up I was autistic on top of it? So of course I yelled at her then.

I'm pretty sure literally everyone has "elements that might indicate a diagnosis on the autistic spectrum" if you look for them

• Options
    antimatter that's uh

turns out my mom DID NOT know. she just thought it was possible.

Well that's something positive at least, I'm really surprised the person you've been seeing wouldn't tell you, especially if they thought it was worth writing in a note to your school

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited April 2012

I'll be the judge of that.

Now, all I need is to get my hands on the, uh, "supporting evidence".

Fishman on
  • Options

"has things that show up on the autistic spectrum" means absolutely nothing given your existing anxiety and depression, seriously

• Options

don't be so sure

In my family home there is an entire strongbox full of letters addressed to my parents describing, in great detail, bazongas which I have witnessed during my time out in the world.

I have always wanted someone to reply like this when I use that idiom

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    edited April 2012

don't be so sure

In my family home there is an entire strongbox full of letters addressed to my parents describing, in great detail, bazongas which I have witnessed during my time out in the world.

Dongs Galore on
  • Options
    like i am not a doctor

i am a dude hwo is just fascinated by psychology/psychiatry

but yeah that's not too ridiculous of a thing for him to say just as an ass-covering measure and also "mild-to-moderate asperger's" isn't really that fuckin bad in the grand scheme of things
    yeah she might've done this but come on

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    The best part about being pregnant is actually liking how I look for the first time ever

of course it helps that Mori is of the same opinion

• Options
    like i am not a doctor

but yeah that's not too ridiculous of a thing for him to say just as an ass-covering measure and also "mild-to-moderate asperger's" isn't really that fuckin bad in the grand scheme of things

• Options

don't be so sure

you evidently wanted it so badly you transcended time itself when it actually happened

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Fishman wrote: »

I'll be the judge of that.

Now, all I need is to get my hands on the, uh, "supporting evidence".
    Smooooooooooth!
    ;-)

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    I'll fetch the family pen and paper

• Options

don't be so sure

you evidently wanted it so badly you transcended time itself when it actually happened

well this is embarrassing

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    I prefer to date women who do not play videotaping games, since such women have consistently proven very persuasive at getting me off my butt and doing other fun things that life has to offer.

Yeah, I hear that and totally dig those other fun things. When I said what I said, I didn't mean that is what I must be doing all the time etc, just that I really appreciate it as a shared interest and when it isn't in my experience it ends up being a kind of a disappointing sticking point. I guess its more so a shared interest in nerd things than it is about video games :B

fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
    like i am not a doctor

yeah she might've done this but come on

scroll up to the thing about it meaning nothing in the context of "this is a person with anxiety issues to start with"

also still not really that bad of a thing

i mean i got adhd-i, moderate asperger's, tourette's-like symptoms (iffy on the actual diagnosis), and obsessive-compulsive behavior that started as a compensatory measure and has become a thing of its own since

the asperger's is probably the easiest thing to manage because it basically changes nothing about the last 22 years of my life!

• Options
    Wanna find a lady who doesn't flip out if I don't call every day.

• Options
    I read that post after I read the first post.

I prefer tolerance, really. You don't have to have all the same hobbies as me, or watch all the same TV shows, just don't be a dick about me liking them.

• Options
    it's basically like

ok this is who i am

this is who i've always been

i know what things are hard for me and how to deal with them

i just know what it's called now so that's cool!

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    My sex drive is stuck in high gear since its been 8 years since I had sex with my now ex wife (blah blah blah, sex is better when you are a mature adult and are not caught up on pride and ego). However, my emotional fragility and paranoia are so great, they often out pace my desire to fuck.

I walked right out of a strip club with a fresh pair of titties in view because I felt threatened by a waitress and stripper appearing at the same time before I had the chance to get comfortable in my seat.

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    at the same time though i get why possibly having another diagnosis really sucks!

just

keep a little perspective on it girl

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    I thought that we agreed that the preferred nomenclature was "hoots".

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    My sister-in-law keeps waiting for my brother to grow out of D&D and videogames.

It's like, okay, he's in his 30s and has had these as his hobbies since before he ever met you. Why do you expect that to change?