As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Do you like dags? Let's talk about Dogs. I'm naming mine Jack McCoy

19495969798100»

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Not sure if I already linked it, but this was my first dog, and we're talking about chows. Sadie. IMG_3472_zpsdlytlfbg.jpg

Kaplar on
  • Options
    Back when I lived with my parents and my mom was breeding pomeranian puppies, a little kid and his mom came over to pick one. He picked the darkest one and said to his mom, "I want to call her Sadie". I walked away and fucking bawled in my room.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    The national dog show is on NBC right now. Should I feel bad watching this?

One dog was a mop, I swear.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Athenor wrote: »
    The national dog show is on NBC right now. Should I feel bad watching this?

One dog was a mop, I swear.

I'm guessing you are talking about the Komondor.

Anialos on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Thought he might be a Chow mix like mine because of the purple tongue.

J9NTAfK.png

Actually, black tongues can occur in many breeds so it doesn't help much to figure out what he's mixed with :(

• Options
    Been dogsitting for the past few days. Tonight is the last night I have the golden lab. Gonna miss her. Here she is watching lord of the rings after we went for a run 20141207_212255_zpsn4kp8d6v.jpg

This discussion has been closed.