As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PRIME] Handheld Gaming Thread! -Who Will Play the Ultimate Game?-

2»

• Options
    CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    kemikal wrote: »
    Am I the only one who will be bringing and playing Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy? :P
    Bringing that and KH: 3D with me! I want some Dark Notes, darn it.

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • Options
    TraitoriousTraitorious Registered User regular
    kemikal wrote: »
    Am I the only one who will be bringing and playing Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy? :P
    You wish :)
    Also be lugging Mario Tennis Open, Tetris Axis, and Mario Kart 7 with me most likely.

• Options
    iLarkieiLarkie Registered User regular
    I have mario kart 7, the Zelda 4 swords download and kid icarus! Oh and...nintendogs......

• Options
    hyrulehero96hyrulehero96 The Hero of Rhyme Registered User regular
    These may be too old/unknown to mention, but I'll be bringing along Metroid Prime Hunters and Nanostray (both single-card multiplayer and quite fun), along with the populars like Pokemon White, Tetris, etc. Still rocking the old phat grey DS though, so no street passing for me.

Also, anyone still play Advance Wars: Days of Ruin?

so down for some metroid hunters, freaking love the multiplayer on that game!

Slim, Relax, Fine Wine At The Qfc, On A Snowy Saturday Night

My Body Is always Reggie
  • Options
    lordkenobilordkenobi Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    I Just wanted to let everyone know that the local 3DS group Street Pass Seattle will be holding our monthly meet up by the fountains on the first floor of the convention center on Saturday Sept 1st From 2:30pm to 3:30pm. Come on by get some puzzle pieces , play some games and meet new friends. For more information please see facebook/StreetPassSeattle.

lordkenobi on
    I may not have the keys to success but i can pick the lock.
  • Options
    hyrulehero96hyrulehero96 The Hero of Rhyme Registered User regular
    so glad nintendo beefed up the puzzles, i had every single one done before the convention even started.... probably will happen again anyways lol. Regardless always looking for some more people to swap note and such so count me in!

Slim, Relax, Fine Wine At The Qfc, On A Snowy Saturday Night

My Body Is always Reggie
  • Options
    etherealvisionetherealvision Registered User regular
    New Super Mario Bros 2 came out today. Should I be getting it before PAX? I don't know how many will want to play it.

Let there be games!
  • Options
    Sharkey1337Sharkey1337 Registered User regular
    New Super Mario Bros 2 came out today. Should I be getting it before PAX? I don't know how many will want to play it.

I'll have my copy with me, but who knows if we'll run into each other for some gaming time, lol.

• Options
    I picked it up , its fun

• Options
    RavenHuskyRavenHusky Registered User regular
    These may be too old/unknown to mention, but I'll be bringing along Metroid Prime Hunters and Nanostray (both single-card multiplayer and quite fun), along with the populars like Pokemon White, Tetris, etc. Still rocking the old phat grey DS though, so no street passing for me.

I have Advance Wars: DoR, but I haven't touched it in forever, and the majority of my handheld time is going to be challenging the Pax Pokemon League.

tw787Xr.png

• Options
    RichSoCashRichSoCash Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    I got it, and there's co-op mode, which I think would be a great thing to play while waiting in lines.

• Options
    SilvertwinnSilvertwinn Going on 40. "Get off my lawn!"Registered User regular
    I'm bringing my copy of Nintendogs... Anyone else?

• Options
    nil8rnil8r SeattleRegistered User regular
    @silvertwinn - I will have a copy.

friend code: 4811-6991-5265

--Mel

signature.png
  • Options
    wooperzwooperz Registered User regular
    lordkenobi wrote: »
    I Just wanted to let everyone know that the local 3DS group Street Pass Seattle will be holding our monthly meet up by the fountains on the first floor of the convention center on Saturday Sept 1st From 2:30pm to 3:30pm. Come on by get some puzzle pieces , play some games and meet new friends. For more information please see facebook/StreetPassSeattle.

Hey! I run the Nashville group and will be at PAX. :D

ACNL Dream Suite: 5200-2176-8529
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    A heads-up for Pokemon players. PAX is during the upcoming legendary event. There's a GameStop at 600 Pine St (a couple blocks from PAX) where you can download the legendary to Pokemon Black/White.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    ScootsScoots HandHeld Lounge Manager SeattleRegistered User regular
    lordkenobi wrote: »

Do you have a twitter account we can follow and retweet for you during PAX?

• Options
    Do you mean me or Street Pass Seattle as a group?

• Options
    Street Pass Seattle does not have a twitter account. I will be tweeting all though PAX and i will be putting up a reminder before we start. My Twitter is @l0rdken0bi if that helps anyone. :)

• Options
    ScootsScoots HandHeld Lounge Manager SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Ah, okay. Something for next year maybe ;)

If you'd like a reminder or two tweeted on sat, feel free to ping me @handheldlounges with what you'd like said.

Scoots on
  • Options
    BrokenYaeroBrokenYaero Calgary, ABRegistered User new member

I haven't played AW: DoR in years, but now I will be sure to bring it, along with Dual strike. Screw it, I'll even bring my GBA with AW 1 & 2 :D I lost my link cable however :(

This discussion has been closed.