As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Forumer Beer Steins - SOLD OUT

• Options
    Lady LilybellLady Lilybell Geeky Crafter & Baker South Shore, MARegistered User regular
    Thanks Lexi, husband is in love with his new mug.

5FzIdZ6.png
    I ♥ making awesome crafts! I ♥ my Cookie Brigaders!
  • Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Hooray! The first mailings arrived!! Thanks for posting!

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Options
    Action Shots!!

• Options
    Lady LilybellLady Lilybell Geeky Crafter & Baker South Shore, MARegistered User regular
    rlZQK.jpg

5FzIdZ6.png
    I ♥ making awesome crafts! I ♥ my Cookie Brigaders!
  • Options
    If anyone wants to pick up their stein in the Greenwood/Phinney/Ballard area over the weekend please let me know.

• Options
    JonnyNeroJonnyNero Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    So, wait...can we pick them up from Naked City if we live near by?

EDIT: Just filled out the form and ordered a stein, but got to confimation number

JonnyNero on
  • Options
    The Google Doc was modified for orders after July 3 to require a WePay confirmation number before the Google Doc could be completed. I understand that the Payment Number isn't easy to find and will try to find a better way to require proof-of-payment on the Google Doc.

I don't actually need the tracking number, as it's easier to track by names (numbers are easy to fat-finger). It's just that so many people were missing the payment link on the Google Doc that it made sense to require some sort of feedback from the payment site.

Basically it drives you to the WePay site so that you don't accidentally order steins without paying for them.

• Options
    Stein Pickup! Naked City tomorrow (Sunday 7/8) night for one hour from 8:00 - 9:00 PM.

• Options
    AractorAractor Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Thank you so much for doing this, just submitted my order.! I can't wait to add another piece to my PAX collection. :D

Attended: Prime 2011, Prime 2012, Prime 13, Prime 2014
    Enforced: West 2015, West 2016
    76561197962492129.png
  • Options
    bitterfunbitterfun Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    DO YOU HAVE ANY CONCEPT OF WHAT YOU DID?!?!?! Last night I filled my PAX Forumer Stein with a nice cider. A random thugee and/or pirate-ninja chucked some instrument of nefarious destruction at the stein. The glass shattered AND YET THE LOGO AND THE CIDER STAYED CONTAINED WITHIN AN AURA OF AWESOME. MY NEIGHBOR NOW MAKE PILGRIMAGES TO MY HOUSE AND TO BE IN AWE OF THE MYSTICAL STEIN OF AWESOME!

Also, good to note, an alcohol container aura of awesome fairs well in the dishwasher.
    Also, no steins were harmed in the making of this tale.

• Options
    DiffusionDiffusion Pin Cushion OmahaRegistered User regular
    In for 1!

Everyone's favorite "Bag of Pinny", Proud member of The Pin Cushions, Prinny hat pinster.

My pins are right here!
    Feel free to send me a trade request!
  • Options
    CatBoyCatBoy Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    I paid up and got to the confirm number, where is the bugger? I can bring a receipt and all on pick up. =3

it was for one mug. =3

CatBoy on
    <+Djiem|HKO> Woah
    <+Djiem|HKO> Hello Kitty is brutal
    <+Djiem|HKO> A starfish just raped my ass
    <+Gilles> you deserved it
  • Options
    The Google Doc was modified for orders after July 3 to require a WePay confirmation number before the Google Doc could be completed. I understand that the Payment Number isn't easy to find and will try to find a better way to require proof-of-payment on the Google Doc.

I don't actually need the tracking number, as it's easier to track by names (numbers are easy to fat-finger). It's just that so many people were missing the payment link on the Google Doc that it made sense to require some sort of feedback from the payment site.

Basically it drives you to the WePay site so that you don't accidentally order steins without paying for them.

• Options
    jeffreyeatsjeffreyeats Registered User new member
    just payed for one. i will pick up at pax. :)

• Options
    bitterfun wrote: »
    DO YOU HAVE ANY CONCEPT OF WHAT YOU DID?!?!?! Last night I filled my PAX Forumer Stein with a nice cider. A random thugee and/or pirate-ninja chucked some instrument of nefarious destruction at the stein. The glass shattered AND YET THE LOGO AND THE CIDER STAYED CONTAINED WITHIN AN AURA OF AWESOME. MY NEIGHBOR NOW MAKE PILGRIMAGES TO MY HOUSE AND TO BE IN AWE OF THE MYSTICAL STEIN OF AWESOME!

Also, good to note, an alcohol container aura of awesome fairs well in the dishwasher.
    Also, no steins were harmed in the making of this tale.

Are you drunk posting again? We talked about this.

• Options
    bitterfunbitterfun Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Are you drunk posting again? We talked about this.

I'm sure this falls under "irresponsible comments". You hand out awesome steins and then tell us not to drunk post?!?! For Shame!

• Options
    cedelacruzcedelacruz Kirkland WARegistered User regular
    Placed my order for 2 and I will pick them up at PAX. Thanks again!!!

• Options
    AxonAxon Registered User regular
    So would it be possible for me to buy a couple Steins, and if I can't make it to PAX, pay for the shipping later? Right now it looks good, but I may have to be in London PAX weekend. I know it's a hassle, but I'd love to have a pair.

• Options
    Axon wrote: »
    So would it be possible for me to buy a couple Steins, and if I can't make it to PAX, pay for the shipping later? Right now it looks good, but I may have to be in London PAX weekend. I know it's a hassle, but I'd love to have a pair.

Sure. Go ahead and place an order for pickup and if you end up needing them shipped, send me a PM and we'll work out the details then.

• Options
    teopehtteopeht Registered User regular
    Just paid for 2 thanks!

Ravenclaw fo lyfe.
  • Options
    AxonAxon Registered User regular
    Axon wrote: »

Sure. Go ahead and place an order for pickup and if you end up needing them shipped, send me a PM and we'll work out the details then.

Purchased and paid. Thanks!

• Options
    Only one stein left! Last one!

• Options
    EmptyAyEmptyAy Registered User regular
    AND THE LAST ONE IS MIIIIIINE! Yet another thing to look forward to at PAX (along with my challenge coin!)

• Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I dont know when I will be able to grab mine :( hopefully next time you are at naked city.

<MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    vespachicavespachica SeattleRegistered User regular
    Damn, @LexiconGrrl, those are freaking awesome. So glad to get one as part of SchlitzKrieg!!!

ufq9gj8383nh.png

• Options
    EmptyAy wrote: »
    AND THE LAST ONE IS MIIIIIINE! Yet another thing to look forward to at PAX (along with my challenge coin!)

You forgot your evil laugh.

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Mine was waiting when I got home from work! They look amazing - even better than I thought they were going to!
    a61bem.jpg
    Sadly that is chocolate milk and not something harder b/c it's 7:30am. I will remedy this grave error soon I assure you!

5I7JEDi.png
  • Options
    Yay! Action Shots!

• Options
    NinjaGamerGirlNinjaGamerGirl Registered User new member
    edited July 2012
    Aw, I missed out :( I'll have to keep an eye out for this next year.

NinjaGamerGirl on
  • Options
    KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    Just received my 4 at work - I'll get an action shot tonight when I get home!

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• Options
    Update on Shipping:

The final stein orders are being processed. All the shipped steins have been mailed except the following:

Steins being Shipped this Week. Look for an email from me with your tracking number soon.
    @L1ONHEART
    @Chorazin
    @ONI_Assassin
    @sociald1077
    @neuroslice

Last shipment of steins, waiting on misc things. You'll be notified as soon as they're shipped.
    @Kiashien
    @MAGZine
    @Caelesto
    @ChronoHawk
    @Aractor
    @teopeht

• Options
    KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    As promised - action shot!
    PAX_Stein.jpg

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• Options
    FenrisfangFenrisfang Edmonton, AB, CanadaRegistered User regular
    With all these action shots being posted, I can't wait for another 50 days to go by so I can get mine!! They look so awesome!

PAX Tickets: check!
    Hotel Booked: check!
    Sitter for the kids: check!
    Excitement level rising: check, check and triple check!
  • Options
    teopehtteopeht Registered User regular
    Thanks again LexiconGrrl, these look absolutely brilliant.

Ravenclaw fo lyfe.
  • Options
    Oatmeal stout. Good man.

• Options
    TraitoriousTraitorious Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    I'm putting down PAX pickup on the google doc form since I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to snag a flight to make it in time for the PPD again. Would I be able to change the pickup location if I get in early enough for either the PPD or pre-PAX game night on Thursday?

Sure! There's going to be a few meetups for steins at PAX. Right now only the Pre-Pax Game Night is a sure thing, but other opportunities will be posted closer to PAX.
    Great! Still working on the plane tickets, so while the PPD is out of the question; I still hope to make it early enough on Thursday night to enjoy the pre-PAX gaming night.

Traitorious on
  • Options
    KiashienKiashien Medford, MARegistered User regular
    No prob on me Lexicon, Just glad I'm going to get one :) When isn't a real issue, so just keep me posted! :)

The pirate hat riding bobcat compels you...

Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.
  • Options
    sociald1077sociald1077 Registered User regular
    Just got mine today!
    The Pic!
    IMG_0333-1-1.jpg

What did the 0 say to the 8? Nice belt!
  • Options
    sociald1077sociald1077 Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Removed double post

sociald1077 on
    What did the 0 say to the 8? Nice belt!
  • Options
    ChorazinChorazin Lancaster, PARegistered User regular
    Woohoo, looking forward to getting mine soon!

Twitter//@chorazin
    Google+//http://gplus.to/chorazin
    FitBit//Profile
    3DS Friend Code: 3823 8527 9997
    Wii U NNID Chorazin
This discussion has been closed.