As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chaos] CitOW Game 79 - Khorne Bathes the Old World in Blood!

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    @Ardor to roll a die in The Empire (and then take his turn).

• Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    Not that I think anyone would be foolhardy enough to venture there, but just in case, I suggest we give the Empire a wide berth if we don't want Khorne to double tick this turn...

• Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    1 hit goes to the wind!

Virulent Outbreak to Troll Country - This region is considered Populous.

5/6PP.

• Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    Hmm. Some tough choices already.

Glean to the Border Princes.

4/6 PP

• Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Ignore me. Didn't notice just how many hits Khorne had there.

Darian on
  • Options
    @Telnaior, you're up :)

• Options
    I'm getting the feeling Slaanesh is on holiday...

• Options
    Maybe he's roleplaying the part of his God and it's keeping him very busy. A for effort if so!

• Options
    Indeed; if so, fair play to him!

Not trying to be mean, but at what point do we consider replacing a missing player...?

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    @Telnaior might still be traveling post-holiday weekend. I'll give him/her another day or two before looking for a replacement.

• Options
    Ok, sounds fair enough.

• Options
    Definitely allowed for more than enough time at this point, so we are officially looking for a replacement.

• Options
    Sorry for the delays, guys. We should be moving again soon. I'll probably do a board update in the morning.

• Options
    Gorden858Gorden858 Registered User regular
    So looks like I'm your Slaan replacement. A hearty hello to everybody, I bet we're gonna have a great party together. I'll post my turn as soon as I can see my cards (Who needs to do that on the handtracker site?)

• Options
    Gorden858 wrote: »
    So looks like I'm your Slaan replacement. A hearty hello to everybody, I bet we're gonna have a great party together. I'll post my turn as soon as I can see my cards (Who needs to do that on the handtracker site?)
    Welcome! I look forward to any parties Slaanesh throws.

I would assume that @blahmcblah would need to update the permissions on Handtracker.

• Options
    Permissions have been updated on handtracker. @Gorden858, please let me know if you can see your hand. If not, I did something wrong. Board update will have to wait til later.

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Yes, blah everything is perfect, thank you for this chance.

My first turn: (The first real one. Don't know what made me do the other ones, can't remember anything. Guess it was a little bit too much pleasure on that night before our cute little world invasion party...)

Another Seductress to Norsca
    4/6 PP

displaced quasar active (Tried to mark him, but don't know how to do that with that space in his name...)

Gorden858 on
  • Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    displaced quasar active (Tried to mark him, but don't know how to do that with that space in his name...)
    Put commas around the username: @ "displaced quasar"

@displaced quasar

mi-go hunter on
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Round 1, Summoning Phase

game79state04.png

Reavers (remove a Peasant at Event) are burninating thatched-roof cottages.

Chaos effects:
    Troll Country: Outbreak (region is Populous)
    Bretonnia: Festival (+1 PP for S when others summon)
    Estalia: Shock (magic and Warpstones add to T's domination)
    The Border Princes: Outbreak (region is Populous) and Glean (adjacent to all other regions)

The Horned Rat (@displaced quasar) is active.

blahmcblah on
  • Options
    displaced quasardisplaced quasar WI, USARegistered User regular
    Clan Rat to Tilea

3/6 PP

Just wanted to let you gents know that I will be moving soon so my access to the internet will be intermittent, but I will try to check the tread as often as possible.

• Options
    BoardGamerBoardGamer Registered User regular
    Bloodletter to Estalia
    0/7 PP

• Options
    Leper to Kislev.

4/6PP

• Options
    BoardGamer wrote: »
    Bloodletter to Estalia
    0/7 PP

Ahhh, the bait is set, the trap is sprung... very satisfying :twisted:

Bolt of Change to Estalia, changing the Bloodletter into two Bloodsworn.

4/6 PP

• Options
    When brother Tzeentch is already so kind to build bridges all over the board, we should not insult him by not using them (Since who can be trusted, when not the Lord of Change.)
    Seductress to BP
    3/6 PP

• Options
    Clan Rat to Tilea

2/6 PP

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Round 1, Summoning Phase

game79state05.png

Chaos effects:
    The Border Princes: Outbreak (region is Populous) and Glean (adjacent to all other regions)

Khorne is resting; Nurgle (@Ardor) is active.

blahmcblah on
  • Options
    Leper to Kislev.

3/6PP

• Options
    Acolyte to the Border Princes.

3/6 PP

• Options
    edited June 2012
    When brother Tzeentch is already so kind to build bridges all over the board, we should not insult him by not using them (Since who can be trusted, when not the Lord of Change.)
    It would be personally mortifying if my brothers didn't want to use the patented Tzeentchian transport network. I put a lot of effort into making it safe, glean, and efficient. (Badum tish!)

Flimflammery on
  • Options
    And there are no sideeffects if excessively used?

Seductress to Estalia

2/6 PP

• Options
    Clan Rat to the Badlands

1/6 PP

• Options
    Leper to Troll Country.

2/6PP

• Options
    Round 1, Summoning Phase

game79state06.png

Chaos effects:

Tzeentch (@Flimflammery) is active.

• Options
    Convocation to Troll Country, carrying the Acolyte in the Border Princes to the same region.

2/6 PP

• Options
    TelnaiorTelnaior Registered User regular
    Really sorry, everyone. We had a family crisis (sewage flooded our house) that forced us into a hotel apartment with no internet for a week. Sad that I've missed this game, but... yeah. Sorry >_<

• Options
    edited June 2012
    I'm ok with you taking your place back again if the others are (especially the host). I'd loved to continue this game (I already got the feeling, that I found a nice party-buddy in Tzeentch ;-) ), but it sounds like you have been punished enough during that last week.

But for the sake of keeping this game going, I'll do my next turn regardless how we decide on this case:
    I really don't get what you are trying to do there my dear travelpartner Tzeentch, but it looks to me like you just risked your second DAC and thus probably granting Nurgle a Doubletick. So I take it as my duty to deny him that...

One Seductress to the Badlands
    1/6 PP

5$ that there is another Rat coming my way ;-)

Gorden858 on
  • Options
    Hey @Telnaior, that's totally understandable, and, seeing as Gorden already offered, you're definitely welcome back into the game if you want. Good to hear you're otherwise ok!

• Options
    Play Doomwheel to Tilea

0/6 PP and rest

In the case that Telnaior is coming back, it's been good playing with you Gordon. Also, I want my $5 :)

• Options
    Leper to Troll Country.

1/6PP

• Options
    Really sorry to hear that, Telnaior, that sounds horrible! Hope things get sorted out for you and your family. Sorry we continued without you. No worries if you want to rejoin the game; Gorden, if you're going, it's been fun playing with you, maybe we'll be in another game at some point.

As to my last move, sowing a bit of confusion was certainly part of the point, so job done there ;-)

Acolyte to Estalia.

1/6 PP