As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini-Phalla] of Cables: Persephone's Kiss [Cycle End: Recovery]

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    REG Rysk wrote: »
    Retaba wrote: »
    Ok so this is back to normal! I am going to change my votes. So far we know of 3 "neutrals" REDRysk, Saberovereasy and Obifett have claimed to be a drug merchant or information brokers.
    I got a PM from SoE pretty early, but REDRysk only came out later?

REDRysk
    Bedlam for being a taunter! :P

This post is most curious for several reasons

1) Ignoring the TA thing, I'll give you that
    2) You're voting me in the Real for my claims about the Veer. you're either confused or a terrible TERRIBLE mafia and my Veer condition threatens you.
    3) Random playful vote to close it off as if to seem harmless.

Another note about the TA item: if he is mafia trying to control the vote on Day 1 only this is the worst gambit ever. He can't possibly need the vote for an extra kill that badly since he would undoubtedly be watched tonight/killed tomorrow if things go awry. It's a radical claim so I'm inclined to believe it.

tastypastry no particular reason.

I'm not threatened by your VC, and at the moment I don't trust the T_A thing, I just find you being all threatening to be distasteful, and I voted for Bedlam for the funsies. I'm working it out if I want to have a real vote or not by chatting it out with others. Consider it a statement of sorts.

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    I totally believe TA's claim, I just don't think the village will be interested in getting someone's win con for them while missing a day of voting. voting is basically everything to the village. it's a tall order.

Yep, TA has a long way to go in order for me to believe that the village should hold off on their biggest asset for a day. I can't imagine any villager would have a VC that would hamstring the village like that; at best it is a neutral VC.

Of course, it's possible TA's role imparted some sort of secret knowledge that no one else seems to be privy to, but if that's the case TA better spill the beans quickly.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    HEY

CATS

CATSCATSCATSCATS

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    CATS?
    5098.jpg
    :whistle: I'M A KITTY CAT!
    And I dancedancedance and I dancedancedance
    :whistle:

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    there was a post here...its gone now

Bedlam on
  • Options
    >(OxO)<

• Options
    :whistle: WHEN YOU NEED A PICK ME UP
    AT A PRICE THATS A STEAL
    DONT BE A CRYBABY
    JUST GO TO RENDDEAL! :whistle:
    (dot com that is!)

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I used to have trouble keeping it up!
    Until I went to renddeal.com and bought one of their thing-longers!
    Now I can do... things... for longer!
    Thanks, renddeal.com! :^:

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I'm thinking T_A is a different type of Village Idiot. Instead of him having to get voted out, he wins if there's no votes.
    Or he could actually be a village idiot and pulling this to try and win the votes.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I once had a deal
    Hookers two for one coupon
    From renddeal.com

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    ok let's post cats

71848_1542484436778_4607813_n.jpg

wait wrong one

this is my cat eating a mouse

36798_1478382874279_4542996_n.jpg

• Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    I'm thinking T_A is a different type of Village Idiot. Instead of him having to get voted out, he wins if there's no votes.
    Or he could actually be a village idiot and pulling this to try and win the votes.

I can think of almost no real way a role could possibly fit that had to make sure there were no village votes in an entire day.
    It would be logistically impossible, and subverts the rules of phalla in a way which is not only incredibly suspicious but counter to the game of mafia.

• Options
    Looks like not everyone is going to hold off their vote, so I'd better get mine in. Retaba for mixing 'realms' as vote excuse. Grasping for a vote excuse like that seems SUSPICIOUS to me.

I'm going to bed soon, so i can't retract my vote so you'd better all vote I guess. T_A, prepare a convincing story for tomorrow I'd suggest and try again.

• Options
    Right, I have no idea where you got that from, but keep on it.

• Options
    From your post?

• Options
    I can never tell what M.D.M.D. is up to. Like, fucking ever.

Also, he isn't posting cats!

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    F' this forums overloaded crap. Coming back later.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    If the events of one night would cause you to both fulfill your VC AND die at the same time, what happens?

The human emotion known as pathos.
    REG Rysk wrote: »
    At what point does the game actually end?

If a victory is achieved by the village early in the Real, does the Veer continue to play out and the Real no longer becomes a playable area?

vice versa?

Evidence indicates that the turtle is correct.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    Bedlam for no particular reason, other than...you know...day 1.
    T_A because I feel like I want to vote for him for asking me not to vote in the real, but I also don't want to use the vote to clip what appears to be a neutral with a silly wincon.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    M.D. M.D. Cause that seems to be what all the cool kids are doing.

• Options
    I am so fucking cool

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    SLyM wrote: »
    I am so fucking cool

Are

Are you like the VEER's version of a meme creator?

Are you going to come up with a new meme each day and we have to follow it in order for you to accomplish your wincon? Because if so, that will be the greatest wincon ever.

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Everybody would be behooved to vote for a person who has no votes on them. The goal being to have one person with a handful of cyan votes, and most people spread out so that a bunch of people have one vote. On the phone so will explain more when I get home.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    lucedes. lucedes

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Reg if you elucidate I will...changinate

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I have no votes!

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    I have no votes!

Is that intended behavior?

• Options
    Rend wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    I have no votes!

Is that intended behavior?

I think he is more shocked than anything probably. I know I am!

• Options
    Still deciding on my Red vote.
    But explain yourself The Anonymous .

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Retaba for voting for me :P

• Options
    Smoove Operator for poking the bear

jdarksun for refusing to make nice with me, its been way to long and this grudge is becoming old hat. But you are going to vote for me anyway so I will strike with teeth.

• Options
    Geeze every monday I almost forget that adventure time is on and then it'll be 7 somthing and I'll be all "OH SQUEE ADVENTURE TIME IS ON IN A FEW MINUTES AND I DIDNT MISS IT!"

And then I watch adventure time.

• Options
    Cats

• Options
    Slym let's be buddies.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    cats.gif

cats.jpeg

cats.png

[/img]

• Options
    hqdefault.jpg

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    oh, in that case! REG Rysk.

if this involves horrific shenanigans, this may be helpful.

• Options
    I am still missing cats from about half of you. The sooner you guys do this the sooner I stop hassling everyone.

• Options
    Actually well over half.

• Options
    SLyM The Cats thing that you're continuing is annoying.