As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mr. Rogers' Neighbor[chat]

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »

hmmm!

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    today is butcher box day!

yay!

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    I really need a new group of friends

this is like the third time in two weeks where people were like "we don't wanna go do something free because we don't wanna leave the house"

Well there are other people outside of houses.

That's scary.

Screw that noise.

basically my group of friends became really incestuous and the couples never go do things. This has been like this for about a year... It just feels like a "fuck you, we don't need your friendship anymore" type of thing :/

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »
    I want to ask you guys a question.

How is this show legal to show to kids?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO-yG2dJpPU

This is the weirdest show. I know a 9 year old who endorses it, though. So who knows.

• Options
    EXCUSE ME STEAM PLEASE UPDATE SO I CAN SEE IF CRUSADER KINGS IS ON SALE

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I think it might be a mistake to even assume that this put that the target demographic of Cartoon Network is children.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular

Steam sales generally go live at 19.05 CET (In 2 hours) though they were an hour late friday.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    SanderJK wrote: »

Steam sales generally go live at 19.05 CET (In 2 hours) though they were an hour late friday.

oh, huh

so 10am pacfic, I guess

that's kind of an odd time

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    I need torchlight 2

• Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    I need torchlight 2

You don't deserve it.

• Options
    wow

daveee is above 2k elo now

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    jesus

my vampire looks vampire as fuck

• Options
    I think it might be a mistake to even assume that this put that the target demographic of Cartoon Network is children.

Goliad.png

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    601069_375252455871468_89939238_n.jpg

I can recommend the Pizza in that restaurant.

Also, :lol:

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

8->

• Options
    Apparently I should just stop skimming reddit because it all gets posted in chat anyway :P

• Options

gift for babby is it?

• Options

gift for babby is it?

f that guy!

this is for me!

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Skippy wants a child with a claim to Burgundy

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Charles the main

conker of Europe

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwSL-IUym08

ERMAHGERD SO EXCITED

• Options
    edited June 2012
    @inquisitor

Ravenous Ghoul
    Points 35 Quality 4+ Combat 3
    Special Rules Greedy, Opportunistic, Poison, Undead

Greedy
    A Greedy model must make a Quality test every time he kills a foe in hand to hand combat. If the test fails, the model will remain adjacent to the fallen foe and start to rob the body (or feed on it, skin it, etc.). The model will have to spend one action to snap out of Greed on its next activation.

Opportunistic
    An Opportunistic model can take advantage of the enemy’s weaknesses. Opportunistic models have +1 on their Quality rolls when they have a Fallen or Transfixed foe within Short distance from them. The Opportunistic bonus counts only for activation rolls, never for morale or any other kind of Quality rolls.

Poison
    Models with the Poison special ability have a venomous natural attack or use poisoned weapons. Roll a die every time a poison attack hits; on a 6 the target’s Quality number goes up by 1, if it ever reaches 7 the model dies.

Undead
    Undead models are immune to Poison and Terror; shooting attacks hit them at -2 (either because they are skeletal, and arrows fly through their bones, or because they don’t have vital organs that missiles can pierce). Spells used as ranged attacks hit them
    normally. Undead never flee from a combat. They have +2 on all Morale rolls but crumble to dust if they roll any Morale failure. Undead models make Morale rolls for Gruesome Deaths -- the sudden burst of psychic energy caused by a Gruesome Death starts a chain reaction that weakens the links between the necromantic energies that keep them “alive” and the material world.

So -- they are a little slow to activate, but if someone is knocked down or transfixed then they scuttle forward to pounce. Poison is a minor chance to weaken an enemy due to blood loss from creepy vampire guy bites.

If they actually kill an enemy they have Greedy to cover feeding on blood. Undead is undead.

Could pair them with an undead leader magic-user for group activations and to cast Transfixes.

Yay theme!

>:3

desc on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Daibloj tree is farn 2 plae

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »

Goliad.png

Why does that thing have a butthole on its forehead and a scrotum for a nose?

• Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    Regina's got a weird looking scrotum.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular

I have three testicles.

It still looks more like a scrotum than a nose.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    that's a very puckery forehead anus

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

There was a kid I grew up with who was born with 3

But one got crushed in a car accident and had to be removed and another got cancer so he wound up 1 behind

Still, fortunate he started out with 3.

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    Huh.

Even though I haven't lifted any weights in like, more than a decade, I can still put up 150lbs on the bench super easy.

Neat!

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    So I've uninstalled curse and deleted local files on skyrim

Goliad.png

the butthole opens up and a third eye squelches out and mind controls people, according to this youtube video

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    This was pretty interesting: The Macroeconomics of Chinese kleptocracy
    The other key fuel for kleptocracy is a copious supply of domestic savings to loot. The reason Chinese savings levels are so high is the one-child policy.

In most developing countries the way that people save is they have multiple children hopefully to generate a gaggle of grandchildren all of whom are trained to respect their elders. Given most people did not live to old age if you did you became a treasured (and well cared for) family member.

This does not work in China. Longevity in China is increasing rapidly and the one-child policy results in a grandchild potentially having four grandparents to look after. The “four grandparent policy” means the elderly cannot expect to be looked after in old age. Four grandparents, one grand-kid makes abandoning the old-folk looks easy and near certain.

Nor can the elderly rely on a welfare state to look after them. There is no welfare state.

So the Chinese save. Unless they save they will starve in old age. This has driven savings levels sometimes north of fifty percent of GDP. Asian savings rates have been high through all the key industrializations (Japan, Korea, Singapore etc). However Chinese savings rates are over double other Asian savings rates – this is the highest savings rate in history and the main cause is the one-child policy.

It needs more citations for some of the assertions, but certainly nothing in it sounds outlandish.

• Options
    oof

vanilla

so I uninstalled curse and deleted local files on skyrim, tried reinstalling twice.

it still crashes as soon as it finishes loading a save game. it will start a new game, go through the intro for about 30 seconds and shortly after the npcs start talking it crashes.

what the fuck.

• Options
    Form of Monkey!Form of Monkey! Registered User regular

Goliad.png

I'd still hit it, supergalactic style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pQwBG0g0BE

• Options
    Desc: yeah those guys seem super nasty with a prope leader backing them up.

I looked at some of the Napoleonic 20 games last night. Holy shit they have a lot of them.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    I want to ask you guys a question.

How is this show legal to show to kids?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO-yG2dJpPU

Because we don't quite yet live in a world where we only allow children bland, unengaging, and inoffensive entertainment. Thank fucking god.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Dahaha, even people's move out apparel is ironic and hipstery. Man fuck YOU, Austin.

• Options

Goliad.png

it's, like, 2 days old, dogg

• Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

Goliad.png

it's, like, 2 days old, dogg

What is that in earth pimp years?

• Options
    2 days

• Options
    We'll wait until a bushy thicket develops around that forehead anus and then revisit this.

This discussion has been closed.