As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

diablo 3: because browsing the auction house until pee-poo out of control is so fun

• Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    I think I'm just gonna start listing everything I get at $texas and hope I hit the jackpot someday.

• Options
    ConstrictorConstrictor The Dork Knight SuburbialandRegistered User regular
    LTM wrote: »
    I think I'm just gonna start listing everything I get at $texas and hope I hit the jackpot someday.

I want to personally thank you for making my items that much easier to sell.

Price reasonably and make more sales -> turn that money into better magic find/defensive/offensive gear and you will start finding more real big ticket items.

• Options

Price reasonably and make more sales -> turn that money into better magic find/defensive/offensive gear and you will start finding more real big ticket items.

How did the wife take the news when she found out you quit your job?

• Options
    ConstrictorConstrictor The Dork Knight SuburbialandRegistered User regular

How did the wife take the news when she found out you quit your job?

Sadly, I only play as a hobby. I put any $$$ I earn back into character power (and items for my wife/son's characters)

• Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    i started playing my wizard more today

got bored with my barb after doing 2.25 consecutive runs with him

wizards own y'all

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Wake up, check email on phone "Hey cool, another RMAH item sold! I should log in right quick to see if any gold items sold while I was asleep!"

whup whup downtime

• Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    "Scheduled" maintenence.

guess they are fixing that AH bug. weird because I had an item I was bidding on disappear too, it had no buyout and I know it had 20+ hours left. this was the gold AH.. I thought maybe the guy listing it got banned or something.

• Options
    Weaver wrote: »
    jwalk wrote: »
    oh geez for some stupid reason I must have swapped out my really nice belt by mistake, and then must have salvaged it...

I was wondering why I was missing 200 armor :P

Drunk farming?

probably. *shrug*

it was a ilvl 63 belt, I remember when I looted it... it has like 79 vit and 43 all res, plus some other stats so it wasnt' awful, but probably wouldn't sell. welp I must have right clicked it which equips it... then destroyed my other belt that had like 575 armor, 150 str, 90 vit, 50 all res and the most important stat... health globe pickup radius (have none on any other gear and you NEED a little bit at least).

well I found one in the AH but will probably take 3 million to get it.

• Options
    did they adjust drops or something

because mid-boss/boss enemies on normal dropped yellows this morning

and a lot more gold than i remembered

i was like damn

• Options
    RandomBlueRandomBlue Registered User regular
    Buttlord wrote: »

i was like damn

From what I recall that happens to each character on it's first run through normal for each boss once, after that the boss drops are toned down.

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Yeah every character gets a couple rares from every first boss kill in normal

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    maritzacmaritzac Registered User regular
    What probably happened to jwalk was that he right clicked the item out of the merchant menu. The item them automatically equips itself. I almost sold a valuable armor (it had 3 good gems on it) that way

• Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    maritzac wrote: »
    What probably happened to jwalk was that he right clicked the item out of the merchant menu. The item them automatically equips itself. I almost sold a valuable armor (it had 3 good gems on it) that way

If you sell an item accidentally, you can always buy it back for what you earned (while in the same game)

sig.png
  • Options
    what I ended up doing, actually, good thing I caught up on time

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Uhhhhh uhhh

afg4cj.jpg

Gave me the price when the thing went through, but now I have another item that it's doing that to, and I really wanna see what that one is because it was $30-90.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Sir Headless VIISir Headless VII Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    I my first legendary today.
    Screenshot003.jpg
    Lowest possible attack speed, 1 off lowest int, low + armour makes it unsaleable. Doesn't even salvage into the legendary material. Oh well at least i got the achievement.

Sir Headless VII on
    Steam - Backpack - Bnet: SirHeadless #1154
    7KEFduI.jpg
  • Options
    Tossrock wrote: »

If you sell an item accidentally, you can always buy it back for what you earned (while in the same game)

yeah if you notice before you quit that game. I didn't notice until like 2 days later... at first I thought they messed around with stats in the patch because I was sure I didn't change my gear or build... *whooops* just gotta be more careful.

• Options
    RandomBlue wrote: »
    Buttlord wrote: »

i was like damn

From what I recall that happens to each character on it's first run through normal for each boss once, after that the boss drops are toned down.

is that new though

i haven't fought a boss on normal in a while

• Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    no it's always been like that

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    huh

weird

i don't remember getting shit for drops when i beat butcher the first time

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    clipboard01toq.jpg

that is a lot of crit damage and absolutely nothing else. maybe it will still sell

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    god damn i hate that

when an item is so close to being decent

• Options
    is this crappy? it has loh and high int, but not a lot else

mac.jpg

• Options
    it's terrible

• Options
    like if it had 800 dps and that LoH you'd get a few mill for it

• Options
    dang, I suspected as much

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    Sold a bunch of shit

Steam sale today

DESTINY

• Options
    oh golly, stupid checkpoints again..

doing act 4, run into some stupid impossible champ pack (nightmare frozen extra health reflect damage fast FUCK YOU)

guess where it put the checkpoint? did you say right under his spawn point? YOU ARE CORRECT!

died so much all my armor turned red and welp, ALT-F4 and lose my stacks..

gg testing blie$$tards!11oneone

• Options
    Gold sales finally went live today?

• Options
    yes but it has a rather arbitrary $2.50 per milion bottom cap so it's not very smart to buy it

• Options
    Uhhhhh uhhh

afg4cj.jpg

Gave me the price when the thing went through, but now I have another item that it's doing that to, and I really wanna see what that one is because it was $30-90.

I have two items that sold overnight that look like that in game, but the Blizzard email told me how much they sold for and how much will be going to my paypal.

• Options
    Sold a bunch of shit

Steam sale today

DESTINY

Holy shit I didn't even think of this

• Options
    Jars wrote: »
    yes but it has a rather arbitrary $2.50 per milion bottom cap so it's not very smart to buy it

Yeah, no, I have no intention of buying. Just amusing that they finally turned it on.

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    i wonder if someone would buy it though or just go to gold sellers

• Options
    buy it from gold sellers sell it on rmah

• Options
    Jars wrote: »
    buy it from gold sellers sell it on rmah

I don't even know if that would work out to a profit, actually. They are probably pricing the 3rd party gold at exactly the breakeven point, I'd suspect.

• Options

yeah with the way stats and ability damage works the most important thing on a weapon is the big white number

at 60 a weapon with less than 800ish dps is really just not gonna sell because even with amazing stats somebody could spend a pittance for something with 800 and still do more damage

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Kwoaru wrote: »

yeah with the way stats and ability damage works the most important thing on a weapon is the big white number

at 60 a weapon with less than 800ish dps is really just not gonna sell because even with amazing stats somebody could spend a pittance for something with 800 and still do more damage

Unless you want a fist weapon as a monk.

• Options
    why would you want a fist weapon as a monk if the big white number is low

also: nobody even likes monks

2x39jD4.jpg
This discussion has been closed.