Options

The Phalliad: PHALLIA VICTORIOUS!

• Options
    SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Okay, here is the current vote count up to this post. I don't have the fancy links like Squash does, but whatever :P

Johannen (11):

Precisionk
    Gnasty
    Yar
    Frosteey
    Cantide
    ArrBeeBee
    Hakkekage
    Supersuga
    Spawnbroker
    Bliss101
    Andrew_Jay

ArrBeeBee (6):

Ardor
    Rygar
    Visiblehowl
    Talonrazor
    Jackisreal
    Squashua

Precisionk (1):

Shamus

Dynagrip (1):

Manning's Equation

I'm of the opinion that Johannen needs to die tonight. There have been quite a few suspected spies trying to protect him from being bandwagoned, and I don't think that's a coincidence. I don't really see why everyone is suspicious of RBB besides "OMG Ardor voted for him!", unless someone can point me to some posts where he is saying weird things, which I haven't noticed. Squashua's behavior just feels a bit off to me, but I can't really explain why. I still think he needs to go eventually, just because of some of the stupid ideas he has. Anyways, that's all I've got for now. I'll be rereading a bit of the thread in light of who died to try and glean some clues.

Edit: Squashua hadn't voted for Precisionk yet by this post..whoops.

Spawnbroker on
    Steam: Spawnbroker
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007
    I was kind of hoping for Ardor to log in and explain his accusation in depth.

Until he does, I'm going to !retract my vote for RBB.

I can't decide between Johannen and precisionk, so I'm going to !vote up precisionk based on what others have said regarding his odd tactics and in the hopes that he ends up in at least the #2 slot in the event that whomever you bandwagon to the top spot is Athan.

Vote count total forthcoming.

Squashua on
  • Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    If the votes continue like this, I'll join the majority and make an official retraction, while joining the bandwagon against Johannen. He's been a longtime suspect of mine, it just seems every vote, there's always a better candidate for more evidence.

I'll campaign for precisionk to be executed for tommorow night, if I'm not killed by spies.

Shamus on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    CURRENT VOTE COUNT AS OF POST #2039 (click spoiler to view)
    NOTES
    - Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    - This post will not be updated with votes appearing after this post.
    - Links on names will go to the individual vote.
    - Links on Not Voted will not go anywhere helpful.
    - (x) after the name will go to a prior vote from that player in this iteration.

Johannen (11)
    Andrew_Jay
    ArrBeeBee
    Bliss 101
    Cantide
    Frosteey
    Gnasty
    Hakkekage
    precisionk
    Spawnbroker
    SUPERSUGA
    Yar

ArrBeeBee (5)
    Ardor
    jackisreal
    Rygar
    Talonrazor
    visiblehowl

precisionk (2)
    Shamus
    Squashua (x)

Dynagrip (1)
    ManningsEquation

Retracted Vote (1)
    Lord Cecil Eaglelaser (x)

Not Voted (20)
    A penguin
    AcidSerra
    Buzz Buzz
    Dynagrip
    Elendil
    Grid System
    GrimmyTOA
    Jameserson
    Jdarksun
    Johannen
    Malkor
    MechMantis
    MrBlarney
    PsychoLarry1
    Redx
    RonnieDobbs
    Senor Fish
    Serpent
    Variable
    XenoZergie

Ah, beat'n by the broker of spawn!

Squashua on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Forgot something. Apologies for the multi-lazerdawg.

This should go without saying: All holders of 1-kills should PM Ardor their names.

Obviously, Ardor shouldn't belive them outright, as some may be spies.

Squashua on
  • Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Alright, just what exactly the hell is going on around here?

First everyone leaps down RBB's throat for no apparent reason, and then eveyone starts saying that they were never really that suspicious of him in the first place. Again, for no apparent reason.

Look. Here's my thinking. There are a few people that I'm surprised are still around right now (if they aren't spies). I'd argue that they will either be offed by the spies or should fall increasingly under suspicion from the village over the next few days. If you look through the list of survivors, you'll notice a few of the people I'm talking about. They may not always be the most vocal -- but in the cases where they're quiet you'll wonder why.

There are also a whole bunch of people who are contributing literally zilch to the village beyond one daily vote. If all of the vocal people die (either at our hands or at the spies') then the village is going to be in real trouble. I think we should be considering trimming away some of that dead weight before we go around crushing vocal people on unsubstantiated hunches.

There's more, but my tea's ready.

EDIT: Mmmm... tea.

Rant continues.

I'm not, I hasten to add, advocating that we just kill people for being quiet. Things get in the way. People don't enjoy the game. They get busy. Whatever. Some of them are most likely spies. Most definitely aren't. The people who are making me nervous are those who should be vocal, who have been vocal in past games -- and who aren't right now. I don't think that not posting much is a great indication of spietude. Radical shifts in 'personality', however, are.

GrimmyTOA on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Unless we hear more from Ardor I

!vote Joh

rbb doesn't deserve to die unless we know Ardor or someone seer'd him. Otherwise we have no reason not to knock out the already suspicious persons.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    Alright, just what exactly the hell is going on around here?

First everyone leaps down RBB's throat for no apparent reason, and then eveyone starts saying that they were never really that suspicious of him in the first place. Again, for no apparent reason.

To be fair, I never supported the RBB bandwagon. I just logged on this morning and saw him competing with Joh for votes and was like 'WTF?'

Point me to quotes where RBB is being suspicious and I will change my mind and/or my vote, but right now Johannen needs to die. The only thing making RBB suspicious is that he hasn't been extremely active in the thread, but there are plenty of others doing the exact same thing.

Meh, I dunno. I fully expect to die in the next couple nights, but if Squashua doesn't die soon I would be extremely suspicious of him. Nerissa, Squashua and I are the three most vocal spreadsheet keepers. I'm surprised me and Squash are still alive, but maybe the spies had other priorities (like Lady Eri) to worry about on night 1 of their kills. I guess what I'm saying is, I agree with Grimmy in that there are some people left who shouldn't be alive much longer, and if they are they need to be staked.

Spawnbroker on
  • Options
    a penguina penguin Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Yeah, I tend to agree. If Ardor comes out and says that RBB is a spy, then he dies. Otherwise, I'm back to Johannen.

I !Vote Johannen.

a penguin on
    This space eventually to be filled with excitement
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    I'm surprised me and Squash are still alive, but maybe the spies had other priorities (like Lady Eri) to worry about on night 1 of their kills.

Here's the thing with that.

- I'm probably not a priority kill to the spies and they only had 5 kills last night.

- If you look back at today's thread, I've also been listed in a lot of everyone's "kill" lists, but again, as a low priority.

I suspect, as you do, that the spies figure if they let me live, the facts that

(1) I'm posting the vote list and not dying, which I guess is a sign or something. I honestly don't think that has anything to do with the price of tea in China.

(2) I'm pretty much #3 on everyone's shit list

(3) I'm vocal and "batshit loco" according to some

all of which probably mean that (if prior Phallas can be evidenced) I'm going to get whacked by majority vote within the next few days.

So to the spies, killing me is a waste of a kill they could use against someone "more important" and they figure I'll get voted out.

Squashua on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    So to the spies, killing me is a waste of a kill they could use against someone "more important" and they figure I'll get voted out.

Or you're a spy.

Spawnbroker on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Or you're a spy.

Or you're a spy.

See, I can play that game too! :winky:

Squashua on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Or you're a spy.

Or you're a spy.

See, I can play that game too! :winky:

I know. I was just pointing out that you're operating under the assumption that you aren't a spy, while everyone else isn't.

Edit: I'm just really paranoid in this game, I tend to think everyone is guilty :P

Spawnbroker on
  • Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    O.k, I have a couple of things i've thought over.

In my defence:
    -Tofu voted for me and was adamant he wanted me dead over him.
    -There was a bandwagon on me to try and get as much suspicion on me for second place so that the spy's would be safe for tonight and I can bet you the spy's are in that group. (that's one narrow down)
    -I was in the network in which Cass outed me, in so making me look pretty suspicious, and I thought my and DP's efforts in that group were quite good seeing as we were willing to sacrifice ourselves to get a spy.

Now I have one or two thoughts on the spy's:

Right, when you think about it last night the spy's would have been off the thread more than normal because they'd be thinking out who they want dead from the most recent information (remember they had 5 to choose so they'd be thinking anbout what the most damaging kills would be). So, they'd have been uncharacteristically away from posting in here just prior to the kills, also with maybe a little time off just after aswell as they discussed the kills that had gone on and thought about who's going next.

The people who started a bandwaggon on me this early are suspicious because they're not even waiting till later for any greater information to come along.

Ardor has some ideas and he's our frickin' seer so it seems he is the best beacon to follow than anyone else, so why are people freaking out over following him?

Also, this...
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Sweet Christ.
    So...how are things going with you Elendil? Is there any particular reason you've been virtually silent this Phalla? I thought you loved these games. Did something happen to change that? You just make brief exclamations here and there. It's very out of character for you.

Johannen on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Sweet Christ.
    So...how are things going with you Elendil? Is there any particular reason you've been virtually silent this Phalla? I thought you loved these games. Did something happen to change that? You just make brief exclamations here and there. It's very out of character for you.
    It's a combination of not being used to such a large game and of there just not being so much to talk about. A seer plan on the first day that I had no particular feelings for followed by reasonable bandwagons...eh. I'll probably get more into it now that there's more to talk about.

As for the current bandwagons, I don't see much. I think we're chasing our tails with the Johannen thing, and the case against RBB is pretty weak. I'll look through his older posts and see if I can dig anything up that's particularly out of sorts.

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    LOUD NOISES!

Spawnbroker on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2007
    I think it's more likely a combination of you having an alignment that you are not used to and feel a need to keep your head a bit lower than usual. You know to observe your surroundings innocuously...some would say to spy on us.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Damn you Jeffe, you had to do this to me didn't you?! That Hades thread is calling to me every minute this thread stays inactive...

Spawnbroker on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Damn you Jeffe, you had to do this to me didn't you?! That Hades thread is calling to me every minute this thread stays inactive...

Here's what you do:

1) Right now, go through all the forums and enter any that you want to follow.

2) Use the thread tools to subscribe to these threads.

3) Use your user panel to read any that get updated.

4) Make sure you have not subscribed to the Hades thread.

5) Each morning or evening, do a scan on all forums for new threads that you want.

Should at least help the temptation.

edit: By the way, as a moderator, ElJeffe can probably see the list of users who are scanning any particular thread.
    And he can also probably check the IP of any "guests" he sees.

Teen Suicide - don't do it!

Squashua on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    I think it's more likely a combination of you having an alignment that you are not used to and feel a need to keep your head a bit lower than usual. You know to observe your surroundings innocuously...some would say to spy on us.
    Those are security cameras in the ladies' room. Security cameras.

They are perfectly legitimate.

But really, if I have nothing to add, I have nothing to add. With the possible exception of the Johannen thing, we're doing a more than satisfactory job in my eyes. I'm not so good at Phalla that I have any brilliant ideas to add.

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Johannen wrote: »
    (kill the inactives!)
    Can't blame a guy for trying to shift suspicion from himself, I suppose. ;)

I didn't say this. You're editing for your own ends. You know you have no grounds but still you push. I said that people who were off for a small interval before the event are suspicious because this is when the spy's would be ferverishly checking who to kill.
    (Dynagrip thinks Elendil is suspicious)
    Are you agreeing with Dyna, or are you trying to shift suspicion from yourself?

I'm agreeing with Dyna in that Elendil has played very little part in this game.

Johannen on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Also,
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Johannen wrote: »
    In my defence:
    -Tofu voted for me and was adamant he wanted me dead over him.
    ...which is inconclusive, as we have no idea who the spy was out of the death toll yesterday.

That's confusion mongering and you know it. It's very likely Tofu was the spy and I do question it but in he event that he was his jumping on me to try and get a wagon on me to get it off him is at least a small amount of defence for me.

-There was a bandwagon on me to try and get as much suspicion on me for second place so that the spy's would be safe for tonight and I can bet you the spy's are in that group. (that's one narrow down)
    And this assumes that we accept you to be innocent - which I don't. A bandwagon on any individual doesn't prove anything - it's analyzing the voting patterns (and general chatter) that provides suspicion.

No, bandwagons show voting patterns. It's not just chatter it's also the lack of chatter where there would be normally that shows suspicion. It could be any number of things, but I have defended myself and many people have gotten onto the idea that i'm actually trustworthy, yet there seems to be a small group who is adamant to start a quick voting chain on me to start a bandwaggon as there is already suspicion on me.
    -I was in the network in which Cass outed me, in so making me look pretty suspicious, and I thought my and DP's efforts in that group were quite good seeing as we were willing to sacrifice ourselves to get a spy.
    ...but you didn't. Neither you nor DP sacrificed yourselves - DP either got killed purposefully by the spies or randomly by ElJeffe. You're still circumstantially related to Cass, who turned out to be a spy; it's not particularly damning in and of itself, but it still qualifies as suspicious.

But we could have if Cass hadn't outed us. What has us not actually dieing got to do with our intentions?
    The people who started a bandwagon on me this early are suspicious because they're not even waiting till later for any greater information to come along.
    The essence of the bandwagon is that you're still suspicious. That didn't change between yesterday and today.

Not for a small group of people it didn't. Whenever a wagon starts on me it seems to be a small group voting for me in quick succession and then other just randomly lagging on. So far it's been the same people who've kept onto me as their patsy for a night without any real spies being killed.
    Ardor has some ideas and he's our frickin' seer so it seems he is the best beacon to follow than anyone else, so why are people freaking out over following him?
    Because mindless following doesn't help the villagers - essentially, we need the spies to slip up or otherwise reveal something, and conversation is as good a place as any.

Yes, but maybe following of a seer is more advantages than mindless following of a random who could be a spy? Especially if that seer has some ideas and/or evidence supporting this.

I was actually going to put forward some evidence on one or two people but I realised that it's not enough to go on yet. Unlike some who are willing to go on the tiniest shred.

Johannen on
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Sorry for not being able to post more until now.

I've listed some suspicions about RBB and why I'm going to vote for him, and now I've got one more reason to vote for him. We dreamed about him because we thought he'd make a great ally. However, he turned out to make a great staking target for today as we were told he was 'all kinds of spy'.

Let's vote him to Hades and call it a day.

Ardor on
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Also, for our friends in Hades along with the village. I think it's time to figure out who might be collaborating with RBB to find another target or two while we are at it. If I'm lucky, I might have a few spies to keep me company on our way down to Hades.

As RBB said earlier, it really does seem to be the place to be these days.

Ardor on
  • Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Ardor wrote: »

I've listed some suspicions about RBB and why I'm going to vote for him, and now I've got one more reason to vote for him. We dreamed about him because we thought he'd make a great ally. However, he turned out to make a great staking target for today as we were told he was 'all kinds of spy'.

Can't argue with that.

I !retract my vote for Johannen.

I !vote for ArrBeeBee.

Cantide on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

And that is what we wanted to hear.

I retract my vote for Johannen, he's an okay dude for now. I vote for ArrBeeBee to get sent to the depths of Hades!

Spawnbroker on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Why didn't you say that to begin with?

I !vote for RBB

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Since the BANDWAGON is going to rightfully pile on ArrBeeBee, being that he is "all kinds of spy", I'm going to assume that our seers are not told if a seer target is Athan.

Therefore, it is assured ArrBeeBee will be in the #1 slot tonight, and as long as he maintains a strong lead over #2 (+6 vote lead should do it), I am going to maintain my vote on precisionk to try and get him into the #2 slot in the off-chance (1 out of 5) that ArrBeeBee is Athan.

By the way, don't believe ArrBeeBee if he says he's Athan.

Squashua on
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I !vote for ArrBeeBee. Although how exactly did you receive the information that he was a spy?

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    Buzz BuzzBuzz Buzz Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Malkor wrote: »
    I !vote for ArrBeeBee. Although how exactly did you receive the information that he was a spy?
    He says that either he or the other seer dreamed about RBB, and that the vision demonstrated that RBB was a spy. They seered him. If they seered him and the vision says he's a spy, then he's a spy.

Hence, I vote for ArrBeeBee.

Buzz Buzz on
  • Options
    Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm just sitting at work, bored, hoping for someone to start a new, exciting bandwagon. Johannen's is getting so old.

Speaking of which. It's time to stir things up a bit.

I've been thinking about DarkPrimus's ill-fated network.
    - DP himself died last night
    - FunkyWaltDogg died as well. Wasn't he part of this as well?
    - Johannen has been consistently bandwagoned throughout the game, particularly after the Cass incident.
    - Squashua outed himself sometime after Cass exposed DP and Johannen.
    - Dynagrip didn't join the group and publicly distanced himself from them, but he did know about them when they were still covert.
    - Mannings'Equation outed himself at some point.
    - And then there was Senor Fish, who has strangely stayed under the radar lately, only came out as a member of the network after Johannen had been firmly established as the most suspicious member of the group. Throughout the game, Senor Fish's main contribution to the thread has been random remarks and jokes, aside from casually suggesting that if there was another spy in the network, it was probably Johannen.

Exposing the group was a pretty good move for the spies, after it started looking like Cass was going to die, because this group contained two people, Squashua and Johannen, that people were ready to bandwagon given the slightest reason.

I've now become convinced that if Johannen had been a spy, Cass would have outed the entire network. Instead, she chose to out DP, who was the founder, and Johannen, who was an amazingly good distraction, pretty much the best patsy imaginable. Saying she was Athan got people started on the Johannen bandwagon right away, and once people start bandwagoning someone, they tend to keep doing that every time they run out of other leads. If Lady Eri hadn't started the Tofu bandwagon, I'm pretty sure we'd have killed Johannen last night, then gone after DarkPrimus or Squashua next. Cass would effectively have taken out two villagers, from beyond her grave.

I don't think she'd have done this just to get 2-3 innocent villagers staked, though. I hear she wasn't all that excited about playing this Phalla, but I'm not sure I buy that, and in any case I think she'd have been enough of a team player (her team being the other spies) that she'd have defended herself better and/or tried to implicate someone else.

No, I think she exposed the network the way she did, and dropped the Athan bomb, because there was another spy either in the network, or connected to the network. I think we need to take a careful look at the list of people above (and I apologize if I have missed someone else who outed themselves as a member of the network later) and see who really is suspicious. Johannen is just too convenient to be a real spy.

I suspect it is either Dynagrip or Senor Fish.

With that, I retract my vote for Johannen.
    I vote for Senor Fish.

Edit: And then I saw Ardor posted while I was writing this.

I will keep my vote on Senor Fish, however, for the chane RBB is Athan.

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    a penguina penguin Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    He says he seer'd him. That's good enough for me.

I !retract my vote for Johannen.

I !Vote for Arrarrbee.

a penguin on
    This space eventually to be filled with excitement
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Oh. Well. I was gonna post something a little different, but I guess I !vote for ArrBeeBee. It's not a bandwagon if you have reasons to join!

Hmm. Might as well post what I was thinking about. It looks like nobody's commented on my idea last night, and Grimmy's post has compelled me to repost it. The only reason the village up here should stake inactives or go random if we have no leads at all. It's always better to go with someone with some suspicion rather than someone with no information. For the most part, the Hades group is just as strong as we are up here, and they can do a lot of the work for us. As Ardor mentions, we should continue to look for potential targets to aid the fallen.

ON PREVIEW: Huh, That's quite a few vote posts above mine. I'm with Squashua: we need to keep the 2nd place votes on someone suspicious in case ArrBeeBee turns out to be Athan. So, don't all pile on the same person, do a little bit of diversity among the less suspicious targets, like Johannen. Squashua seems to have mellowed a bit recently and has been a big help with his spreadsheet tracking abilities, but I don't know about precisionk yet.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    GnastyGnasty Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I retract my vote for Johannen

I vote for ArrBeeBee

(I think Johannen should stay in second place though)

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    As this is "network" based, I have to address it to clear up your incorrect facts.

This is my post about the "doings" of the "network
    Bliss 101 wrote: »
    - FunkyWaltDogg died as well. Wasn't he part of this as well?

FunkyWaltDogg and Smasher were invites who did not accept.
    - Dynagrip didn't join the group and publicly distanced himself from them, but he did know about them when they were still covert.

Dynagrip was in the group, until he saw that both Cass and myself (Squashua) were being voted on. At that point (according to DP, IIRC), he told them (not me) that he wanted "out".
    - Mannings'Equation outed himself at some point.

Yes. And to his credit, he was only in for about 3 minutes and unless I wasn't included on any PMs, he didn't contribute anything but his AIM, which I don't use.
    - And then there was Senor Fish

Senor Fish was PLAYER A. I PM'd DP, Senor Fish and Mannings and told them that I would not name PLAYER A, B, and C in the thread unless they outed themselves. I didn't cc: PLAYER C because he was never directly included in any PMs that I was aware.

I individually PM'd all PLAYER's and told them they were A, B and C.

Then unknown to them, but after I posted the very long post about the "doings" of the network I separately PM'd both Ardor and Lady Eri with the identities of PLAYERS A, B, and C.

PLAYER A was Senor Fish - he stated such in a post.
    PLAYER B was ManningsEquation - he stated such in a post.
    PLAYER C was Saburbia, who I will now officially reveal since he's dead.
    Johannen, who was an amazingly good distraction, pretty much the best patsy imaginable.

I agree with the above sentence, but am still suspicious of Johannen since he invited Cass to the group.
    I suspect it is either Dynagrip or Senor Fish.

Well, thanks for not suspecting me. I feel left out. JOKING.

edit added link to my earlier post at top of post; cleaned up a sentence - removed no data.
    editx2 changed PERSON to PLAYER and added line about indiviually PMing them.

Squashua on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    CURRENT VOTE COUNT AS OF POST #2072 (click spoiler to view)
    Notes
    - Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    - This post will not be updated with votes appearing after this post.
    - Links on names will go to the individual vote.
    - Links on Not Voted will not go anywhere helpful.
    - (x) after the name will go to a prior vote from that player in this iteration.

Statistics
    - There are 40 living Phallans
    - There are 5 spies (4 + Athan).
    - If Athan is 1st place, 2nd place dies.
    - For a locked 1st place spy, 1st place requires a minimum 26 votes.

ArrBeeBee (13) <-- Ardor the Oracle has stated that he is a spy
    A penguin (x)
    Ardor
    Buzz Buzz
    Cantide (x)
    Elendil
    Gnasty (x)
    jackisreal
    Malkor
    MrBlarney
    Rygar
    Spawnbroker (x)
    Talonrazor
    visiblehowl

Johannen (8)
    Andrew_Jay
    ArrBeeBee
    Frosteey
    Hakkekage
    precisionk
    SUPERSUGA
    Variable
    Yar

precisionk (2)
    Shamus
    Squashua (x)

Dynagrip (1)
    ManningsEquation

Senor Fish (1)
    Bliss 101 (x)

Retracted Vote (1)
    Lord Cecil Eaglelaser (x)

Not Voted (14)
    AcidSerra
    Dynagrip
    Grid System
    GrimmyTOA
    Jameserson
    Jdarksun
    Johannen
    MechMantis
    PsychoLarry1
    Redx
    RonnieDobbs
    Senor Fish
    Serpent
    XenoZergie

Squashua on
  • Options
    Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    How did Dynagrip join the group in the first place?

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    How did Dynagrip join the group in the first place?

Probably the same way I did; got a similar PM from either DarkPrimus or Johannen.
    As it shows in this post, he was already there when I got my "total access" PM.

Here is the PM I got from Johannen:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    Subject: You and your speculations

I know you did all that as a smokescreen in the Phalla we were in before, but I think you're trustworthy this time.

I'm putting together a network of Hoplites so that we can communicate about any suspicions we have or leads we get in private. Are you interested in joining?

My reply:
    Squashua wrote:
    Yes, but of course. I'm good for it; loyal Hoplite and all that.

Then-again, I have no idea if I can trust... YOU. :winky:

Squashua on
  • Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Why didn't you say that to begin with?

My guess is that he was waiting to hear from last night's seer? Although if that was the case why would he put RBB up for the vote before he knew?

Hrm. Ah well, I'm sure that he had his reasons.

I !vote for RBB

GrimmyTOA on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Can you guys note that ArrBeeBee voted for me before any real evidence from Ardor on him came out please.

Johannen on
This discussion has been closed.