As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

what should I make for dinner [chat]

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    today's steam indie bundle has jamestown

that is an excellent game

• Options
    edited July 2012
    I love mango chutney/relish/pickle, but I don't really like eating regular mango. Go figure.

mango has a peppery flavor that I don't enjoy by itself

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    pizza
    (end of thread)

/accurate stereotypes

PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    god damnit, chat. i swear. you just had to be about food today of all days.

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular

Dude, that Binding of Isaac game is a goddamn abusive relationship digitized.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    In less depressing news, this guy wants to pay someone with a boat $100 to shuttle himself and his "girlfriend" to a lake island, drop them off, presumably let them bang, and then pick them back up "1 to 1.5 hours later" (a memorable evening was mentioned in the listing)...

d'awwwww

http://nashville.craigslist.org/boa/3150260741.html

AP - Nashville, TN
    July 29, 2012

The corpses of a young couple were found on Goose Island last night...

That was my first thought... I'd take the $100 to shuttle them out there, get the call to pick them up, get out there to find a dead girl and the cops on the way.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

i will water fast with you

fasting bros

i ain't had nothing to eat since like, 730pm yesterday

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    We had a dozen pizzas delivered to the office today since we couldn't leave because of student orientation.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    wandering wrote: »

READ THE OP ASKGHSKGHSKDFGKD

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

fasting bros

I'm not even that hungry at all, really. I just like how food tastes soooooo.

But yeah, water fasting is good! I might eat tonight around 8pm. That'd be 24 hours.

Or if I don't feel like it, tomorrow morning.

• Options

Dude, that Binding of Isaac game is a goddamn abusive relationship digitized.

rogueliiiiiiiiiiike

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Kiwifruit has a fuzzy skin, right?

I think that'd be weird to eat.

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    In less depressing news, this guy wants to pay someone with a boat $100 to shuttle himself and his "girlfriend" to a lake island, drop them off, presumably let them bang, and then pick them back up "1 to 1.5 hours later" (a memorable evening was mentioned in the listing)...

d'awwwww

AP - Nashville, TN
    July 29, 2012

That was my first thought... I'd take the $100 to shuttle them out there, get the call to pick them up, get out there to find a dead girl and the cops on the way.

My first thought was "Where is the romance in bringing your gf to a crummy little island and telling her: We have an hour and a half to fuck." That's just a change of venue (with a thin foam mattress or blanket). Lame.

My second thought was "That guy is totes murdering his gf on that crummy little island."

Caveman Paws on
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

fasting bros

I'm not even that hungry at all, really. I just like how food tastes soooooo.

But yeah, water fasting is good! I might eat tonight around 8pm. That'd be 24 hours.

Or if I don't feel like it, tomorrow morning.

Gettin' rid of dem toxins.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

d'awwwww

if I had a boat in the area, I would shine it up real nice, buy some champagne and strawberries, dress up real nice, and not charge. Because it would be fun to surprise a stranger like that.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    syndalis wrote: »
    okay, black cherry + green thunder tastes pretty good

green thunder by itself remains ass

Apparently it tastes like a Norwegian candy.

?

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    f3e08a7408b9a514150f6a7067007fc8.jpg

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Fasting huh. I finally got my ass to a doctor for a physical (it has been something near on 8 years). Ordered a bunch-a tests so I need to do that fasting thing. OK for only 12 hours but still.

I also got me a tdap shot for the first time. Not that fun really.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    TOXINS

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Sheep wrote: »

That is such a great way to make a threat.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    haha ventur bros REALLY wants depeche mode to be all-gay

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Sex in the woods is highly overrated. Freaking ticks.

• Options
    I'm doing it more meditatively than for any sort of health benefit or calorie restriction. Those are just bonuses.

I kind of like being hungry.

But is it really hard for anyone to not eat for 12 hours? I have a friend whose girlfriend seems to have to eat every 4 hours or she becomes all consumed with how hungry she is. Seems more mental than physical.

• Options
    I bet the dudes who do skywriting via smoke and bad-ass acrobatics laugh at those sign-draggers at get-togethers.

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    ...they will what!?!?!?!?

• Options
    edited July 2012
    I'm doing it more meditatively than for any sort of health benefit or calorie restriction. Those are just bonuses.

I kind of like being hungry.

But is it really hard for anyone to not eat for 12 hours? I have a friend whose girlfriend seems to have to eat every 4 hours or she becomes all consumed with how hungry she is. Seems more mental than physical.

Totally mental. Unless you're I dunno, a logger, you're going to be perfectly fine not eating for 12 hours.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ...they will what!?!?!?!?

pay for a longer sign next time

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I bet the dudes who do skywriting via smoke and bad-ass acrobatics laugh at those sign-draggers at get-togethers.

well, y'know

good luck making a whole phrase in sky-writing, so

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

d'awwwww

AP - Nashville, TN
    July 29, 2012

Meanwhile in an alternate universe...

AP - Nashville, TN
    July 29, 2012

Police are on the hunt for a young couple that marooned an elderly fisherman on Goose Island over the weekend. The suspects arranged the charter over Craigslist, but when they arrived at the Island, they beat the man and threw him overboard, where he remained since Friday.

The Coast Guard has recovered the boat by Cook Public Use ramp and have no leads. However, forensics have been able to confirm THEY FUCKED ON THE BOAT

• Options
    They did say a cup of black coffee is cool, but that's probably just so people like me don't turn up all irritable and disgruntled.

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular

9/11 has taught us nothing!

• Options
    they should fly another sign saying THIS MEANS WE HAVE CLOSE AIR SUPPORT IN CASE YOU DIDN'T GET IT

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »

well, y'know

good luck making a whole phrase in sky-writing, so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eD2YphmN0w&feature=player_embedded#!

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    There's no reason you can't eat yolk in America. People are dumb because they think just because Chicken has salmonella the egg will too because lolchicken:rotate:

You can eat your yolks raw homies, salmonella comes from the butchering process, not from the egg collecting one.
    Something like one in 100,000 eggs contains salmonella.

It's one of those things that's probably an acceptable risk if you're young and healthy, but much less so if you're pregnant, aged, a baby, or immuno-compromised.

• Options
    They did say a cup of black coffee is cool, but that's probably just so people like me don't turn up all irritable and disgruntled.

black coffee is basically water + caffeine. it has 0 calories.

• Options
    OK it's more like sky-dot-matrix printing but whateves.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

Does the FAA even have a regulation about using your plane to make a "threat"?

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

d'awwwww

AP - Nashville, TN
    July 29, 2012

Meanwhile in an alternate universe...

AP - Nashville, TN
    July 29, 2012

Police are on the hunt for a young couple that marooned an elderly fisherman on Goose Island over the weekend. The suspects arranged the charter over Craigslist, but when they arrived at the Island, they beat the man and threw him overboard, where he remained since Friday.

The Coast Guard has recovered the boat by Cook Public Use ramp and have no leads. However, forensics have been able to confirm THEY FUCKED ON THE BOAT

Perhaps the finest H/A thread of all time.

• Options
    Deebaser wrote: »

Does the FAA even have a regulation about using your plane to make a "threat"?

doubt it.

why the quotation marks

ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.