Check out this thread for an update on DJ Eebs.

Cheating!

• NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    I've only really seen her in Adventureland. She wasn't bad looking.

Am...am I into meth heads?

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    glad Kristen Stewart has replaced Megan Fox

to be simplistic

s12e02_480.jpg

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Mysst likes her

I'm more firm in my opinion then ever

I didn't say I liked her.

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • LarsLars Registered User regular
    When I was in the third grade I sort of cheated on a multiplication table test. It was for the 8s, so we were supposed to memorize 8x1 through 8x10.

For some reason, I could not remember that 8x7 was 56 and kept thinking it was 58. So to remind myself, I got one of those novelty oversized star-shaped erasers you can stick over the actual eraser on your pencil (actually don't know if those are still around since I guess they're a choking hazard, but they were still around in the 80s). On this giant star eraser I wrote "56" to remind me of the true answer.

The tests were passed out, and I got all of mine right. I didn't even have to look at the eraser because the act of writing 56 on it had caused me to remember it anyways.

When the teacher collected the test, I was all "oh shit, I didn't technically cheat but I did give myself a safety net and the evidence is right there so I'd better get rid of that real quick just to be safe."

So I removed the eraser from my pencil and took to trying to erase the 56 from the eraser. Erasing stuff off an eraser turned out to not be that simple. Suddenly the girl sitting to my left exclaims to the class "Lars cheated! He wrote the answers on his desk!"

Palming the star-shaped eraser I quickly retorted with my best 3rd-Grader Squeal of "No, I didn't!"

Technically I was telling the truth since she mistakenly thought I was trying to erase the answer from my desk.

In an instant half a dozen students were crowding my desk, scanning it's surface for answers. At the time I was a Straight-A student and probably had the highest or second highest grades in the class, so of course they were more than happy to find out I cheated.

I calmly slid the eraser from my palm into my desk while they were scanning for answers on the surface of the desk. I was confident they wouldn't find anything because I knew I hadn't written anything on the desk.

Suddenly a kid slams his finger on the desk, "He did! Here's a number nine!"

Shocked, I looked down. He was pointing at a number nine drawn on my desk. Shit.

"I didn't put that there!" I shouted back. The kids didn't buy it, they thought they had caught one of the nerds red-handed and were going to make sure it stuck. I was actually proud of my little eraser-cheat plan and was actually a little insulted they thought I had simply wrote the answers on my desk, and I very nearly foolishly gave myself up just to prove them wrong (such is the logic of a third grader).

Instead I realized something else. Eight is an even number.

"Nine isn't even a part of an answer to any of the questions!" I shouted to the class.

The teacher, still at his desk, reasoned that if I knew off the top of my head that nine wasn't in any of the answers that I probably didn't cheat.

The classmates still wouldn't let it drop. The one who had discovered the name said something to the teacher along the lines of "If this had been me you wouldn't have given me the benefit of the doubt!"

At this point I was a mixture of emotions. I was pissed off from being accused, insulted that I technically did it but in a more clever way than I was being accused, terrified of being caught for real, emboldened by the teacher essentially siding with me, and determined to shut these kids up good. So I got up from my desk, walked up to the chalk board, and quickly inscribed out "8x1=8, 8x2=16, etc." all the way up to 8x10. It was easy since I'd already memorized nine of the answers, and there was no way I was forgetting 8x7 after this.

When done, I turned back to my accusers and asked, "So how did I cheat that time?" This shut them up, I got 100 on my test, and got to be smug about it (as well as the fact I hadn't been caught). All in all, a good day for someone who at the time was a friendless (yet arrogant) nerd.

And that's my story about cheating.

tl;dr: Cheaters prosper as long as they don't get caught and brazenly deny it when they do.
    Though I think cheating on someone you're in a real committed relationship with is pretty bad. Even if you don't get caught.

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    1:28 in for you folk

http://youtu.be/Hcmz74AaXHs

• ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    i saw the girl from twilight in the runaways movie where she played joan jett and had a lesbian scene and i was watching it with family and hooo doggy that was awkward

that's my story about the girl from twilight and sex hope you liked it

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Lars wrote: »
    When I was in the third grade I sort of cheated on a multiplication table test. It was for the 8s, so we were supposed to memorize 8x1 through 8x10.

For some reason, I could not remember that 8x7 was 56 and kept thinking it was 58. So to remind myself, I got one of those novelty oversized star-shaped erasers you can stick over the actual eraser on your pencil (actually don't know if those are still around since I guess they're a choking hazard, but they were still around in the 80s). On this giant star eraser I wrote "56" to remind me of the true answer.

The tests were passed out, and I got all of mine right. I didn't even have to look at the eraser because the act of writing 56 on it had caused me to remember it anyways.

When the teacher collected the test, I was all "oh shit, I didn't technically cheat but I did give myself a safety net and the evidence is right there so I'd better get rid of that real quick just to be safe."

So I removed the eraser from my pencil and took to trying to erase the 56 from the eraser. Erasing stuff off an eraser turned out to not be that simple. Suddenly the girl sitting to my left exclaims to the class "Lars cheated! He wrote the answers on his desk!"

Palming the star-shaped eraser I quickly retorted with my best 3rd-Grader Squeal of "No, I didn't!"

Technically I was telling the truth since she mistakenly thought I was trying to erase the answer from my desk.

In an instant half a dozen students were crowding my desk, scanning it's surface for answers. At the time I was a Straight-A student and probably had the highest or second highest grades in the class, so of course they were more than happy to find out I cheated.

I calmly slid the eraser from my palm into my desk while they were scanning for answers on the surface of the desk. I was confident they wouldn't find anything because I knew I hadn't written anything on the desk.

Suddenly a kid slams his finger on the desk, "He did! Here's a number nine!"

Shocked, I looked down. He was pointing at a number nine drawn on my desk. Shit.

"I didn't put that there!" I shouted back. The kids didn't buy it, they thought they had caught one of the nerds red-handed and were going to make sure it stuck. I was actually proud of my little eraser-cheat plan and was actually a little insulted they thought I had simply wrote the answers on my desk, and I very nearly foolishly gave myself up just to prove them wrong (such is the logic of a third grader).

Instead I realized something else. Eight is an even number.

"Nine isn't even a part of an answer to any of the questions!" I shouted to the class.

The teacher, still at his desk, reasoned that if I knew off the top of my head that nine wasn't in any of the answers that I probably didn't cheat.

The classmates still wouldn't let it drop. The one who had discovered the name said something to the teacher along the lines of "If this had been me you wouldn't have given me the benefit of the doubt!"

At this point I was a mixture of emotions. I was pissed off from being accused, insulted that I technically did it but in a more clever way than I was being accused, terrified of being caught for real, emboldened by the teacher essentially siding with me, and determined to shut these kids up good. So I got up from my desk, walked up to the chalk board, and quickly inscribed out "8x1=8, 8x2=16, etc." all the way up to 8x10. It was easy since I'd already memorized nine of the answers, and there was no way I was forgetting 8x7 after this.

When done, I turned back to my accusers and asked, "So how did I cheat that time?" This shut them up, I got 100 on my test, and got to be smug about it (as well as the fact I hadn't been caught). All in all, a good day for someone who at the time was a friendless (yet arrogant) nerd.

And that's my story about cheating.

tl;dr: Cheaters prosper as long as they don't get caught and brazenly deny it when they do.
    Though I think cheating on someone you're in a real committed relationship with is pretty bad. Even if you don't get caught.

I wish I'd had the motivation to cheat in school, but as it was I was so apathetic I didn't even bother. I'm surprised I even went to class after a certain point.

JtgVX0H.png
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    My senior year of HS, I had most of my credits wrapped up, so instead of another elective, I got into the work study program, which was where I was supposed to leave school an hour early and go straight to some sort of internship/apprenticeship

But I would just go home early and chill until later in the evening when I'd start my kitchen shift at Red Lobster that I did for spending money. Guy that ran the work study thing didn't notice until the end of the year, and when he confronted me about it threatening to fail me, I asked him how it would look that he hadn't been monitoring the work study students for the entire year.

Got an A.

• GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    I've never seen a Twilight

I heard there were liches in it?

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular

to be simplistic

At least Megan Fox is exceptionally attractive. I don't understand what Kristen Stewart brings to the table at all. She can't act and I see better looking women every day walking in and out of my apartment complex.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    She was good in Panic Room

• HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Butters wrote: »

to be simplistic

At least Megan Fox is exceptionally attractive. I don't understand what Kristen Stewart brings to the table at all. She can't act and I see better looking women every day walking in and out of my apartment complex.

How many club thumbs up would you give Megan Fox?

I don't know what that means.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist

megan fox has toe thumbs, thumbs that look like a big toe

http://www.toethumb.com/

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I was totally gonna smang it before
    but now, I can smang it no more

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Gumpy wrote: »

Nope, only hates.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    I like Kristen Stewart and she was attractive in Adventureland

I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular

erect penises

• HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular

I'll raise you Emma Stone is is far more attractive and was in Zombieland.

• MichelanvaloMichelanvalo Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »

That was great, Kimmel rules.

I think Snooki was actually hurt by that though.

Hunter wrote: »

yo I'm with you there

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »

That was great, Kimmel rules.

I think Snooki was actually hurt by that though.

Then she feels only a fraction of the pain Jersey Shore has caused America.

emma stone is my wife

• FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »
    fDHsH.jpg

sig2.jpg
  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    I don't think Snooki understood the insult.

Also Kristen Stewart looks nice when she smiles but damn any movie I've seen her in, it's like she's just sniffed a fart or something because she just has this face on her the entire time.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    I saw Snow White and the Huntsman and at the end when it's the happy part, she's just standing there holding this branch looking like someone in the room farted. She doesn't even crack a smile.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    Buttlord wrote: »

emma stone is my wife

Emma Stone is attractive, but Kristen Stewart's look gets me more sorry guys

I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
    no i lied kat dennings is my wife

• CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    I saw Snow White and the Huntsman and at the end when it's the happy part, she's just standing there holding this branch looking like someone in the room farted. She doesn't even crack a smile.

Well, manure was a common odor in medieval times

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
    straight up though guys, queen latifah

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • PeenPeen Registered User regular

kat dennings is also my wife! pistols at dawn!

• MichelanvaloMichelanvalo Registered User regular
    Mysst wrote: »
    straight up though guys, queen latifah

Maybe before the reduction.

Now she's just all weird looking.

Peen wrote: »

she was my wife first

• BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    Emma Stone, holy shit she is the cutest. I would just, cuddle the hell out of her.

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Mortal Sky wrote: »
    I wonder what the average forumer age is now. Because this is a forum where us 18 year olds (me, Tommy, the bug twins, Swordfights(?), Anti) are on the young end.

just turned 19, baka

• PeenPeen Registered User regular
    Peen wrote: »

she was my wife first

well she loves me more. sabers at sunset!

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Gumpy wrote: »

Nope, just a heavy handed metaphor for never wanting to leave high school.

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    also y'all are being mean about kristen stewart jeez

she's cute

Antimatter wrote: »
    Mortal Sky wrote: »
    I wonder what the average forumer age is now. Because this is a forum where us 18 year olds (me, Tommy, the bug twins, Swordfights(?), Anti) are on the young end.

just turned 19, baka

what the shit girl why do i always think we're the same age

megan fox has toe thumbs, thumbs that look like a big toe

http://www.toethumb.com/

Oh well if she wanted to shove one of her club toe thumbs in my butt I'd probably let her.