As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chaos] CitOW UK meet up - Next Meet Up April?

12345679»

• Options
    BelfastBelfast Penguins PenguinsRegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    I have hnefatafl, which is a game... if anyone is interested.

Belfast on
    aka "Mr Gold-in-Bean-Field"
  • Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    I will only play it if you can pronounce it in a convincing manner.

• Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    Cerbs, if you've not already finalised what you are bringing, please could you bring Dungeon Petz along? I'd love to give that a try if I could get the chance.

I like how this is evolving into a gaming free-for-all...

Yeah, no problem. I will bring it and San Juan as Tay requested that. Anything else people want me to bring? Shadow Hunters? Etc

• Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    Thanks! Shadow Hunters was fun, and that can accommodate lots of people, right? Go fer it...

• Options
    PrimePrime UKRegistered User regular
    *Put Monopoly in his bag, cackles maniacally as the souls of a thousand gamers cry out in pure concentrated suffering*

Im not that cruel :P

• Options
    Prime wrote: »
    *Put Monopoly in his bag, cackles maniacally as the souls of a thousand gamers cry out in pure concentrated suffering*

Im not that cruel :P

Bagsy the Iron

• Options
    It's okay if we play Monopoly, Cerberus will just 'accidentally' end up destroying the board and all will be right with the world.

• Options
    I guarantee it won't be an accident...

Also, you are a jerk silly goose, who wont let me hear the end of that! It was a mother fucking board defect!!!! Waaaahhh!!!! ;)

• Options
    Hehe, too right I won't ;-) it's too funny to let die :D

• Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    "Board defect" in that it couldn't survive your roid rage inspired victory celebration?

• Options
    Boards for the board god! Dice for the dice throne!

• Options
    edited February 2013
    So, shall I bring my netrunner counters etc, as well as my cards? I won't bother if @Cerberus and @Tayrun are bringing theirs, since there's no chance we're likely to have more than two games on at a time, but I'll bring mine if one of you won't be.

Flimflammery on
  • Options
    I will bring mine.

• Options
    CutfangCutfang Dancing Bagel WalessssssssRegistered User regular
    Ah damn friends. I now have given myself 3 hours of sleep until I have to wake up for the train tomorrow. Oh the pain.

Dancing Bagel
  • Options
    Dont let us down!

• Options
    Leaving my house now! Wee

Dancing Bagel
  • Options
    Just left, should be with you between 10.30 and 11 depending on my nav skills :P

• Options
    See you at 12 then? ;)

• Options
    Just about to leave... WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE!?

• Options
    OSHIT THIS IS TODAY?!?!

• Options
    Guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for making the effort to travel to Oxford yesterday, was great to see you all and I (and the wife) had a great time.

Looking forward to playing more games with you all soon...

• Options
    D'AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH! :D

Yeah I had a great time. Good to see y'all again. :)

• Options
    On the way up to Wales now. I had a super time. San juan was quite fun and I will definitely pick up a copy of shadow hunters. And I will blindly attack everyone too. Can't wait for the next meet up.

Dancing Bagel
  • Options
    A pleasure as always, chaps, thank you all for gracing Oxford with your presence. Thanks especially to Cerbs for bringing Dungeon Petz along, definitely something that's on my wish list...

• Options
    Yeah I figured you'd be a big DP fan, Flim.

• Options
    It was good to see everyone again, and to meet Prime. Can't wait for next time.

• Options
    Yeah thanks all :) Played 3 games I've never played before so win win win.

• Options
    Next meet up? April?