Options

MSPA: The Video Game (in 2014) (also tynic and Lexxy are still awesome p77)

• Options
    EffefEffef Who said your opinion mattered, Jones? Registered User regular
    misc drew me that wondrous beast

ox30LTf.gif
  • Options
    AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    It doesn't quite make perfect sense that you can take a boss mask back in time and then fight the boss again and get the mask again

Also how is the banker so desperate for customers that he'll let a kid off the street sign up, but he has enough money to cover any withdrawal you make

:bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    hoes form thread tell me how to mount and blade

i still need to try that out sometime.

also courtesy of ericstream

QZkZf.png

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Tingle actually tells you his magic words are copyright Tingle do not steal!

• Options
    JerkbotJerkbot some kind of hypnotist Registered User regular
    oh my god
    I can't stand fanvoices but this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-l3bqR1yRs

VyQGM.jpg
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    1344092381579.jpg

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Jerkbot wrote: »
    oh my god
    I can't stand fanvoices but this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-l3bqR1yRs

The dude who made that has got a bunch of other Homestuck voice videos, and they are all universally amazing.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    EffefEffef Who said your opinion mattered, Jones? Registered User regular
    ow my dokis

ox30LTf.gif
  • Options
    WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    Avraham wrote: »
    It doesn't quite make perfect sense that you can take a boss mask back in time and then fight the boss again and get the mask again

Also how is the banker so desperate for customers that he'll let a kid off the street sign up, but he has enough money to cover any withdrawal you make

The banker's family is independently wealthy, he just wanted to prove to his parents that he could make it in the fast-paced high-stakes world of professional banking.

• Options
    ZapRatZapRat Mage of Mind A place apartRegistered User regular

Loose credit was the standard operating procedure at the time of the game's release; the writers were just staying in step with the times.

CYDUJ.jpg
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    All the most notable twists in Homestuck are misdirection and sleight of hand rather than outright contradiction of the clues

Remember when Jack was conflated with Lord English in act 5, or when the heroes thought that the scratch was a rift to banish him?
    Maybe they should have read Aradia's speech more closely. Especially the part about Jack's hand being forced.

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    @HelloErics, you think I can't do anything just because I'm a human girl, do you?!

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    street fighter is bullshit

I can perfect a hardest level ai but can't kill easy seth

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    All the most notable twists in Homestuck are misdirection and sleight of hand rather than outright contradiction of the clues

Remember when Jack was conflated with Lord English in act 5, or when the heroes thought that the scratch was a rift to banish him?
    You mean like when Calliope basically says that she is a troll for months and -oop- no, not really!

Sometimes Hussie is subtle (Dirk/Roxy being in the future) and other times he ain't.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    tumblr_m88hi8ssUY1qhmnwno1_250.png
    tumblr_m88hi8ssUY1qhmnwno2_250.png
    yeah YEAH

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Beasteh wrote: »

old..

(thanks for remeberin me)

• Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    @HelloErics, you think I can't do anything just because I'm a human girl, do you?!

hahah noooooo

god damn this fucking bird game, I don't even. I am looking forward to continuing the stream next weekend.

ps: my name is just Erics on here!

Erics on
    fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    also misc both of those are quality ponnydraws

fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Today in Homestuck
    August 5

2009: 2 pages. A flashback to a more wintry season. Rose is having a chat with GG, with the BLUE PACKAGE on her desk along with some yarn and knitting needles. GG contacts Rose regarding her birthday and asks if she's gotten John's present yet. Rose tries to act surprised that GG picked exactly the moment after she opened it to contact her. After some comments on each other's sincerity, GG says that she doesn't have a present for Rose, but a tip. GG asks if Rose had "a pet a long time ago that died?". Rose says "yes". GG then asks how Rose felt about her cat, to which Rose says she didn't recall mentioning that she had a cat or that the cat was male, but anyway she says that she felt "lukewarm" about him. GG then says, "what if someone told you you could play a game that would bring him back to life?" Rose says she would be skeptical unless that someone was GG, which it in fact, is. GG doesn't seem to know what said game is exactly but that Rose should probably ask John and Dave about it. Rose says she'll follow up on it but for now probably needs to order "Knitting for Assholes" so she can start on John's present.

2010: 5 pages. Tavros summons his inner fury, which he calls RUFIO. "But unfortunately, Rufio is not real." Vriska continues to shake him until a load gaper is bumped into the back of her chair by Kanaya. Kanaya says that Tavros needs "Plenty Of Inclined Surfaces For His Ascent" to which Vriska lies and says that she built plenty of those, but Kanaya knows otherwise and threatens to upend the gaper. Vriska insists she's just trying to help him and "make him a 8etter player first" and says that they should all handle their client players the way they think is best, to which Kanaya says "I Thought I Was".

2011: No update.

• Options
    Rorus Raz wrote: »

You mean like when Calliope basically says that she is a troll for months and -oop- no, not really!

Sometimes Hussie is subtle (Dirk/Roxy being in the future) and other times he ain't.

Yeah. uu and UU being trolls was misdirection, because despite the hints (siblings!) what else could we assume they were?

But once the cherubs are revealed, uu as Lord English becomes pretty straightforward.

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular

I was just playing this two nights ago, same problem. He can move faster than you can react, and if you get knocked down he keeps teleporting so you have idea what to do on wakeup.

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    Delzhand wrote: »

I was just playing this two nights ago, same problem. He can move faster than you can react, and if you get knocked down he keeps teleporting so you have idea what to do on wakeup.

what system are you playing on
    the arcade mode is basically just there as a tutorial/diversion while you wait to find people online

i have it on pc : x

• Options
    PersonfacePersonface HAIL GAY SATANRegistered User regular
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    love it

• Options
    Ahhh

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Tron?

More like Yon.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    There are no vagina-esque structures in Tron

• Options
    PersonfacePersonface HAIL GAY SATANRegistered User regular
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »

Extended Edition.

• Options
    That's Pron, saru

• Options
    FCDFCD Registered User regular
    Effef wrote: »
    sWwKI.png

The keyblade is what sells this masterpiece. Bravo.

Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular

well why not

• Options
    Well nerds aren't goin to see a vagina ever why give them any ideas

• Options
    what's up with that arch

it makes me happy and sad all at once

• Options

My favorite misdirection was when it was implied that Rose was the Witch of Space, and Jade was the Seer of Light. Then Hussie just flipped all that shit upside-down. Love that kinda stuff.

• Options
    tumblr_m88hi8ssUY1qhmnwno1_250.png
    tumblr_m88hi8ssUY1qhmnwno2_250.png
    yeah YEAH
    Now I wanna see John and Jade in yellow Tron clothes.

• Options
    yeah I haven't really been impressed with other examples of tronstuck but that artist has my permission to continue

• Options
    Scratch kids should be in legacy suits while the beta kids should be in classic duds

• Options
    Maybe Caliborn and Caliope could be modelled after Tron 2.0 character designs? Just spitballin' here.

This discussion has been closed.