Options

MSPA: The Video Game (in 2014) (also tynic and Lexxy are still awesome p77)

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    NSFW Roxy/Rose Cosplay

Hello birthmark.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    CrowbawtCrowbawt Member of the Midnight Crew Registered User regular
    FrankenNoir

A+ would read again

• Options
    worksintheoryworksintheory Registered User regular
    The Island of Dr. Moreaustuck

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    Mars wrote: »
    As a torrent of rain pounds against the window to the darkened laboratory, a scientist finishes his ultimate work. In the corner, the discarded remains of several animals, their limbs gruesomely severed. The flash of lightning gives a brief glimpse of the mad doctor's most horrifying subject to date. It has been such painstaking work, connecting sinews, attaching cartilage, making sure the bones fit together just right, but after months of labor and years of preparation, he's finally done it. As he turns the switch on his infernal machine, and electricity flows while ichorous fluids beyond description begin pumping, he considers his detractors. They claimed him a lunatic, said it couldn't be done, that it shouldn't be done, but he knows them for what they are: cowards.

None can deny him now. No one!

This year's annual cosplaying trophy will belong to him!

Black wings twitch, and a hoarse, ragged breath echoes from within the beast's snout.

turns out in the intervening time jack got prototyped again, somehow

now he looks like horse

2nd place

• Options
    but I mean

it is an honor to even be recognized

• Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    how has nothing been prototyped with a horse yet

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    because THE TIME IS COMING

• Options
    when Roxy shouts out calliope's name (programmed it nito *into autocorrect bitcehs) during the confrontation with LE and it turns out she was the true villain all along the fateful transformation will finally take place

• Options
    the final boss of Homestuck

is Clop

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    I am closer to the end of Clop than I have ever been.

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    MarsMars Registered User regular
    I couldn't think of a word other than snout that implied a canine. that was the missing piece.
    Seriously wrote: »
    Mars wrote: »
    As a torrent of rain pounds against the window to the darkened laboratory, a scientist finishes his ultimate work. In the corner, the discarded remains of several animals, their limbs gruesomely severed. The flash of lightning gives a brief glimpse of the mad doctor's most horrifying subject to date. It has been such painstaking work, connecting sinews, attaching cartilage, making sure the bones fit together just right, but after months of labor and years of preparation, he's finally done it. As he turns the switch on his infernal machine, and electricity flows while ichorous fluids beyond description begin pumping, he considers his detractors. They claimed him a lunatic, said it couldn't be done, that it shouldn't be done, but he knows them for what they are: cowards.

None can deny him now. No one!

This year's annual cosplaying trophy will belong to him!

Black wings twitch, and a ho(a)rse, ragged whinny echoes from within the beast's snout.

turns out in the intervening time jack got prototyped again, somehow

now he looks like horse

2nd place

I modified it.

• Options
    GRAND PRIZE

• Options
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Crowbawt wrote: »
    literally prototype yourself with a crow or get out

just, get out
    Get murdered by some crazy dog dude, become a ghost in the afterlife, and then get vaporized by a time-traveling skeleton pimp.

If you seen an urn filled with ashes at the next big convention, that's how you'll know it's me.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    EffefEffef Who said your opinion mattered, Jones? Registered User regular
    tumblr_m88yauJ70t1qbaysdo1_1280.png

ox30LTf.gif
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    ik4Da.jpg

acpRlGW.jpg
  • Options
    I can't help but think the Caliborn/Lord English connection is a ruse. It's mainly Caliborn's whole "red herrings swim through my veins" statement.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Double red herring reacharound.

Edit: I can see it being like the Universe A/Universe B cast. Caliborn is Meenah to LE's Batter Witch.

Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    wrong thread whoops

on topic I kind of hope Caliborn is LE just because it gives LE more of a personality

a bratty kid personality

Crowbawt on
  • Options
    I think caliborn's a villain

but I think calliope might be too

her conversations with the dark homestickers were just too tricky to be just getting innocently lost in pretend time, and to me the way she behaved in the chess match seemed to me like something more than simple frustration, she's got her own mean streak

plus I can't help but notice how neatly she's set herself up to potentially come into god-like power with only a few keystrokes and a sob story

it seems very appropriate for what is supposed to be the most powerful passive class in the game, calliope literally goes to sleep and then caliborn does all the heavy lifting, only to have have all that power wrested away from him with but a word

and she doesn't even have to say it

and then

nobody knows her brother's name

there's no way to put her back to sleep

• Options
    but right then gamzee pops up in the foreground and concentrates really hard and makes lil cal apparate out of nowhere to land on dave, who shrugs him off irritably and holds him at arm's length

son of a bitch, he says

so that's how lil cal is born

• Options
    MarsMars Registered User regular
    I've assumed Calliope is LE since the moment it started hinting that Caliborn was. At the same time though, that's the obvious Hussie twist, and the red herring might be that there is no red herring. But then he might expect people to expect that and so that red herring...

iocane-powder.jpg

• Options
    Hussie won't know who LE is until three days before the update goes live.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    All the most notable twists in Homestuck are misdirection and sleight of hand rather than outright contradiction of the clues

Remember when Jack was conflated with Lord English in act 5, or when the heroes thought that the scratch was a rift to banish him?

Avraham on
    :bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
  • Options
    tumblr_m2qd6x1zC91r149j7o3_500.png

Rose in her natural habitat

ox30LTf.gif
  • Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    tumblr_m81fdkGC8z1r22j8ho11_r3_500.png

Wow these are rad

fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
  • Options
    tumblr_m2l5i2fY1I1qmzikoo1_500.jpg

• Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    It's been forever (wups) but I'm doing a stream tonight. And it's a very special game too (hint: it has unicorns in it).

Come watch!

fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
  • Options
    SnerkySnerky call me trick the c is silentRegistered User regular
    Erics wrote: »
    It's been forever (wups) but I'm doing a stream tonight. And it's a very special game too (hint: it has unicorns in it).

Come watch!

Can't comment in the chat but ohhhh man this game is amazing

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    SnerkySnerky call me trick the c is silentRegistered User regular
    oh and we got a definitive answer on the Shylock thing: http://dragonxvi.tumblr.com/post/28573051810/eternitys-shylock-a-short-commentary

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    hoes form thread tell me how to mount and blade

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Oh wait I didn't realize that we still had a sloppy cosplay thread.

(Just kidding)

(not just kidding)

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    It's surprisingly poignant when you beat Woodfall and you have to immediately return to the first day and undo all that work. Plus the Dekus were still oblivious to the falling moon.

Ya know I can't remember if I completed Anju and Kafei's quest last time I played through the game.

:bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    beat every boss and complete every sidequest on the cycle you beat the game on or you are literally hitler

• Options
    sWwKI.png

ox30LTf.gif
This discussion has been closed.