As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

You're gonna need a bigger boat

13»

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Don't those assholes realize they're in TEXAS?!?

Someone should let them know so they can escape and go some place nice.

I don;t you understand how awesome shooting stuff is

oh that's right, Texas is the only state with guns

rank you can shoot revolvers in the air as a form of rejoice

ain't you never seen the simpsons?

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Druhim wrote: »
    Jaws is no doubt a great flick, but I just can't enjoy it as much as most people because I just can't turn off the part of my brain that knows the whole scenario is absurd because sharks are actually really interesting and beautiful creatures.

I do not understand this.

Sharks can still be beautiful and interesting while people are going nuts thinking they are man eating killing machines

Man is the real monster in this film

jaws is the hero

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Hey, we both enjoy crystal skull.

Yes but you have awful taste.

And she's seen you naked and still sticks around, so clearly her opinion isn't to be trusted.

If I told you that you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Artreus wrote: »
    Jaws is no doubt a great flick, but I just can't enjoy it as much as most people because I just can't turn off the part of my brain that knows the whole scenario is absurd because sharks are actually really interesting and beautiful creatures.

Sharks can still be beautiful and interesting while people are going nuts thinking they are man eating killing machines

jaws is the hero

I don't...

how drunk were you when you watched jaws

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Hey, we both enjoy crystal skull.

Yes but you have awful taste.

And she's seen you naked and still sticks around, so clearly her opinion isn't to be trusted.

If I told you that you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

Hol on I jus frew up in mah mouf

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Dat fartreus post

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    ok ticket is bought

see you there stud

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    ok ticket is bought

see you there stud
    someone's obviously been doin' some drinkin'

because even on a clear day, I don't think I could see stud from here

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Artreus wrote: »

jaws is the hero

I don't...

how drunk were you when you watched jaws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92yHyxeju1U

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    that was supposed to say spud

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    that makes more sense

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    mackensie48993.jpg

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    BerkBerk THE BUDGIE SMUGGLER Registered User regular
    sharktshirt-1.jpg

sig-1.jpg
  • Options
    mackensie48993.jpg

Talking about beer advertising history, got me thinking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qXa9oqKL6E

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    I'm not even kidding, I was wearing that shirt yesterday.

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    BerkBerk THE BUDGIE SMUGGLER Registered User regular
    sharktbearshirt-1.jpg

sig-1.jpg
  • Options
    Not even kidding, I would pay twelves of dollars for that shirt.

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    some stud musta bought you that shirt, eh matt

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Man, I wish our iMax screen showed sweet old movies.

We have a few outdoor cinemas that do. But we are currently in the four months of the year where there is a 25% chance where it rains so every outdoor thing is shut.

Blake T on
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    There's a really cool cinema here that shows old film classics, but for the most part (for totally obvious and not stupid reasons) the films are predominantly Japanese, Chinese and Korean. And my ability to read Korean subtitles or understand dialogue is fine, but sometimes I'd just really like to watch Jaws on the big screen.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    DrIanMalcolmDrIanMalcolm Registered User regular
    Tarantino owns a revival house theater out here that does double features for $7.

Tonight they're showing Poltergeist and Rocky III

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Oh that's cool as.

That is one thing I am jealous that LA has, they seem to have a huge scene of showing classic movies on the bug screen.

• Options
    DrIanMalcolmDrIanMalcolm Registered User regular
    Yeah there are crazy awesome screenings pretty much every week here.