As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[GW2]New thread before bed. Go post in it when your not busy PLAYING!

1909192939496»

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    I got to WvW a little bit tonight, helped hold a keep with an arrow cart til its owner came back, then dancing in and out of aoe spells while throwing marks around. Only got up to level 11 today, was all excited about how much money I made in WvW only to spend it all buying my trait book.

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    i'm going to spend all of my money on jute as soon as the trading post is up

• Options
    Dirty DrawersDirty Drawers Lord of the undie world Registered User regular
    Anyone know if guild invite still bugged?

Fools shall not be pitied.
  • Options
    iguanacusiguanacus Desert PlanetRegistered User regular
    Man, fuck whoever it was that designed the norn quest "Rumors of Trouble". Fucking wrecked my gear to red twice and I still haven't beaten it.

• Options
    ZoldenZolden Registered User regular
    The problem with lurking on these forums time to time is it makes me insta-purchase games that I previously was like "nah I don't have the time for thi--BOUGHT." Sitting here snoozing through the download whilst watching gameplay and promo vids now, thanks PA.

Also can't activate account, getting a "template not found" error, but this is probably over a 20 hour download anyway. Looking forward to joining the wangs on Aspenwood!

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    New thread, go and enjoy it when your not busy having fun playing. I'm going to bed.

488W936.png
  • Options
    KupiKupi Registered User regular
    Okay, there must be something I'm missing about the way this game controls, because it feels like I'm driving a tank. If I try to move while I'm fighting, I'm pretty much guaranteed to wind up with my character facing the wrong way and walking perpendicular to line of sight to my enemy if I try to use the mouse to maintain focus. Someone tell me all the obvious stuff about how you control your character-- there's something in there that I missed.

My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
  • Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    Probably the billionth time this has been asked, but

I remember hearing about guild being able to purchase some kind of mirror that would allow changing character appearance. Is there a public version of that somewhere? My hair is all kinds of the wrong color.

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    Kupi wrote: »
    Okay, there must be something I'm missing about the way this game controls, because it feels like I'm driving a tank. If I try to move while I'm fighting, I'm pretty much guaranteed to wind up with my character facing the wrong way and walking perpendicular to line of sight to my enemy if I try to use the mouse to maintain focus. Someone tell me all the obvious stuff about how you control your character-- there's something in there that I missed.

Circle straf?

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    mr_michmr_mich Mmmmagic. MDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Whoops didn't see new thread.

mr_mich on
This discussion has been closed.