Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Limited [chat]

1919293949597»

Posts

  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    mrflippy wrote: »
    I've gotten multiple password reset emails for Guild Wars and Minecraft today. They seem to be legit. Is this something I should worry about?

    A lot of people are. It mostly means people are plugging in your username/email and seeing if there's anything there. They'll probably send you a fake email asking for account information.

    Just make sure your email address has a strong and unique password and you take advantage of two-factor authentication if possible.

  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    enhanced-buzz-27636-1346212864-3.jpg

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    enhanced-buzz-27636-1346212864-3.jpg

    This fucking world.

  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Yeah but I don't know if I want to date a chick who talks during movies when its not like hilarious riffing. My roommate actually made fun of it later 'cause he could hear her commenting on the movie from the kitchen.

    He was prolly just jealous though 'cause he totes wants me.
    Just so long as she doesn't text during movies

    I'd excuse her if it was important news about the date farm.

  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Maybe the boyfriend is a genius who was skipped ahead a grade or two or five?

  • mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    mrflippy wrote: »
    I've gotten multiple password reset emails for Guild Wars and Minecraft today. They seem to be legit. Is this something I should worry about?

    A lot of people are. It mostly means people are plugging in your username/email and seeing if there's anything there. They'll probably send you a fake email asking for account information.

    Just make sure your email address has a strong and unique password and you take advantage of two-factor authentication if possible.

    But I haven't gotten anything about account information. They seem to be actual password reset emails.

  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    I know we were bullshitting about weight earlier but jesus this is fucking hard to read

    edit* probably NSFW

    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/bonespo

    Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • descdesc slight cough / rhyming through phones Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    enhanced-buzz-27636-1346212864-3.jpg

    Noooooo

  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    mrflippy wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    mrflippy wrote: »
    I've gotten multiple password reset emails for Guild Wars and Minecraft today. They seem to be legit. Is this something I should worry about?

    A lot of people are. It mostly means people are plugging in your username/email and seeing if there's anything there. They'll probably send you a fake email asking for account information.

    Just make sure your email address has a strong and unique password and you take advantage of two-factor authentication if possible.

    But I haven't gotten anything about account information. They seem to be actual password reset emails.

    I dunno about Guild Wars but GW2 uses your account name to send those emails and your name is pretty damn visible. Anybody can trigger that email from ArenaNet.

  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    enhanced-buzz-27636-1346212864-3.jpg

    Noooooo

    I know, right. He's TOTALLY gonna cheat on her.

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    I know we were bullshitting about weight earlier but jesus this is fucking hard to read

    edit* probably NSFW

    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/bonespo

    Is this fucking real.
    Hi Thinderella! I bought these tapewormZ diet pills last month and they worked great, but what kind of laxies do I use to get them out of me? I think they've infested my brain now and it's a little annoying.
    dollhouseblues
    Hi yourself, skinny bitch! Congrats on investing in tapeworms; they’re a great way to slim down if you don’t mind harboring a few harmless parasites.

    Unfortunately, you can’t use laxies to get rid of tapeworms. The tapeworms will just eat the laxies, and then you’ll have tapeworm diarrhea in your stomach—SO gauche. Instead, I would recommend dropping by your nearest back-alley abortion clinic for a quick, painless, and safe removal. You can even bring your own coat hanger if you want to make sure there aren’t any trace calories on the wire! If you happen to be pregnant, you can take care of that while you’re at it, too—you’ll probably even get a discount!

  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    mrflippy wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    mrflippy wrote: »
    I've gotten multiple password reset emails for Guild Wars and Minecraft today. They seem to be legit. Is this something I should worry about?

    A lot of people are. It mostly means people are plugging in your username/email and seeing if there's anything there. They'll probably send you a fake email asking for account information.

    Just make sure your email address has a strong and unique password and you take advantage of two-factor authentication if possible.

    But I haven't gotten anything about account information. They seem to be actual password reset emails.

    Do you know if Guild Wars and Minecraft, when you put your email into the "I forgot my password" field and submit it, give you a succeed/fail (We've sent you a password reset email/We have no record of that email) message?

    nibXTE7.png
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Podly your posts got really depressing all of a sudden.

    Go back to posting sick beats, etc.

  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Podly your posts got really depressing all of a sudden.

    Go back to posting sick beats, etc.

    Long Live the New Flesh!

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    As someone who dictates texts into his phone out loud during movies,

    “Even as a gengar she was lovely.” ― Ovid, Metamorphoses
    wandering
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »

    Is this fucking real.
    Hi Thinderella! I bought these tapewormZ diet pills last month and they worked great, but what kind of laxies do I use to get them out of me? I think they've infested my brain now and it's a little annoying.
    dollhouseblues
    Hi yourself, skinny bitch! Congrats on investing in tapeworms; they’re a great way to slim down if you don’t mind harboring a few harmless parasites.

    Unfortunately, you can’t use laxies to get rid of tapeworms. The tapeworms will just eat the laxies, and then you’ll have tapeworm diarrhea in your stomach—SO gauche. Instead, I would recommend dropping by your nearest back-alley abortion clinic for a quick, painless, and safe removal. You can even bring your own coat hanger if you want to make sure there aren’t any trace calories on the wire! If you happen to be pregnant, you can take care of that while you’re at it, too—you’ll probably even get a discount!

    Sounds pretty fake.

  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    wow

    #pro-ana

    wow

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • MentalExerciseMentalExercise Indefenestrable Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    I know we were bullshitting about weight earlier but jesus this is fucking hard to read

    edit* probably NSFW

    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/bonespo

    Is this fucking real.
    Hi Thinderella! I bought these tapewormZ diet pills last month and they worked great, but what kind of laxies do I use to get them out of me? I think they've infested my brain now and it's a little annoying.
    dollhouseblues
    Hi yourself, skinny bitch! Congrats on investing in tapeworms; they’re a great way to slim down if you don’t mind harboring a few harmless parasites.

    Unfortunately, you can’t use laxies to get rid of tapeworms. The tapeworms will just eat the laxies, and then you’ll have tapeworm diarrhea in your stomach—SO gauche. Instead, I would recommend dropping by your nearest back-alley abortion clinic for a quick, painless, and safe removal. You can even bring your own coat hanger if you want to make sure there aren’t any trace calories on the wire! If you happen to be pregnant, you can take care of that while you’re at it, too—you’ll probably even get a discount!

    Honestly, as absurd as it sounds? Poe's law all up ins.

    I have no idea.

    "More fish for Kunta!"

    --LeVar Burton
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    As someone who dictates texts into his phone out loud during movies,

    isn't that special

  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    As someone who dictates texts into his phone out loud during movies,

    Bro those screens are so bright, don't wanna bother people, let Siri handle that shit, awright.

  • mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    mrflippy wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    mrflippy wrote: »
    I've gotten multiple password reset emails for Guild Wars and Minecraft today. They seem to be legit. Is this something I should worry about?

    A lot of people are. It mostly means people are plugging in your username/email and seeing if there's anything there. They'll probably send you a fake email asking for account information.

    Just make sure your email address has a strong and unique password and you take advantage of two-factor authentication if possible.

    But I haven't gotten anything about account information. They seem to be actual password reset emails.

    Do you know if Guild Wars and Minecraft, when you put your email into the "I forgot my password" field and submit it, give you a succeed/fail (We've sent you a password reset email/We have no record of that email) message?

    I'm not sure.

  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Wait, what layer of real are we talking about here?

    Like are they really mocking anorexic people? Or are they mocking people mocking anorexic people? Or are they anorexic and mocking themselves?

  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Perhaps try out the failsafe password things yourself, see what happens?

    “Even as a gengar she was lovely.” ― Ovid, Metamorphoses
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Wait, what layer of real are we talking about here?

    Like are they really mocking anorexic people? Or are they mocking people mocking anorexic people? Or are they anorexic and mocking themselves?

    girls talking about thigh gaps

    it's kind of everything

    it's the internet

    pharmaka all up ins

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    mrflippy wrote: »
    mrflippy wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    mrflippy wrote: »
    I've gotten multiple password reset emails for Guild Wars and Minecraft today. They seem to be legit. Is this something I should worry about?

    A lot of people are. It mostly means people are plugging in your username/email and seeing if there's anything there. They'll probably send you a fake email asking for account information.

    Just make sure your email address has a strong and unique password and you take advantage of two-factor authentication if possible.

    But I haven't gotten anything about account information. They seem to be actual password reset emails.

    Do you know if Guild Wars and Minecraft, when you put your email into the "I forgot my password" field and submit it, give you a succeed/fail (We've sent you a password reset email/We have no record of that email) message?

    I'm not sure.

    The point is that as long as your email is secure there's nothing they can do even if they get these emails sent to you.

  • spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Dammit skfm, you didn't have to take the lirr. You won!
    You should have been happy if a puke green CRX driven by a dude with a baseball cap with an unvent brim with a fake sticker drive you home

    I left the office at 10. I don't think that's winning by any definition. . .

    7zh9uu9etcor.jpg
    Chanus wrote:
    It's been a butt come true! I get to work with the absolute best boobs in the business. What more could a money ask for? Kids, aim for the freeloaders !

    @chanus
  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    So my pain is gone from my back/kidneys/legs.

    But now Im on vicodin.

    So..........

    1568lg9.jpg
    steam ID: stevemarks44
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Wait, what layer of real are we talking about here?

    Like are they really mocking anorexic people? Or are they mocking people mocking anorexic people? Or are they anorexic and mocking themselves?

    girls talking about thigh gaps

    it's kind of everything

    it's the internet

    pharmaka all up ins

    Don't judge my thinspo

    #socialjustice #pro-ana #tooweaktostand

  • simonwolfsimonwolf thought that love was science fiction until I saw you todayRegistered User regular
    @Inquisitor - oh, whew, I was contemplating either suicide or playing Cthulhutech, and that noose was looking pretty tempted

  • AresProphetAresProphet I see a darkness in my fate I'll drive my car without the brakesRegistered User regular
    So my pain is gone from my back/kidneys/legs.

    But now Im on vicodin.

    So..........

    This is what we call a good problem

    oh, gimme some time
    show me the foothold from which I can climb
    yeah, when I feel low
    you show me a signpost for where I should go
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Man, reading those threads definitely touched some issues and made me feel very anxious.

    Luckily I only have mild body issues and I can just say "Don't want to think about that anymore, time for a beer!"

    Gotta go pick up some beer though.

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
This discussion has been closed.