As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chaos] CitOW Game 92 - In doldari's 11th Old World, who will be able to destroy it?

• Options
    doldaridoldari Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Round 5-3. Summon Phases

game92state57.png

- Old World Card Effects
    Rousing the Rabble : During the end phase, when Hero tokens are resolved, all Peasant tokens count as additional Heroes (they are still Peasants for all other purposes).

- Upgrade Effects
    Bloodthirster - Once per round during the summoning phase, you may summon a Bloodthirster for 0 power into a region that contains six or more corruption tokens once per round.
    Bloodletters - You gain two victory points each time you kill a figure in a region containing a Bloodletter.

Lepers - When your Lepers place at least one corruption token in a region during the corruption phase, you may place one additional corruption token in that region.
    Great Unclean One - For every figure you kill in the same region as a Great Unclean One, you may place one corruption token in that region.

Mystical Disregard - Once per round, you may play a Chaos card on top of an opponent's Chaos card, canceling its effect. The card you play must have power equal to or greater than the card you cover.
    Keeper of Secrets - A Keeper of Secrets counts as three Noble tokens.
    The Under Empire - You treat all regions with Skaven tokens as adjacent regions. When a region is ruined, you may immediately move any number of your figures from that region into one adjacent region.
    Vermin Lord - You may summon a Vermin Lord from the board (rather than from your stockpile) for 1 power.

- Chaos Card Effects
    Troll Country : Bloodbath - 0 - Place one corruption token for each enemy figure you kill in this region. and Festival of Sinew - 0 - When an opponent summons a figure to this region, gain one power point.
    Tilea : Festering Fever - 1 - If you dominate this region, immediately collect a dial advancement counter.
    The Badlands : Doomwheel - 1 - If you dominate this region, score three victory points. and Skulltaker - 1 - All enemy figures that are killed in this region are placed on this card. These figures count toward your domination value. At the start of the end phase, remove these figures from the board.

@Gorden858 active.

doldari on
  • Options
    Gorden858Gorden858 Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Bolt of Change - 0 to Tilea replacing the Nurgle warrior with 2 cultists.

5/6 PP

Gorden858 on
  • Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    Debauchery in TBP.
    6/6PP

• Options
    BoardGamerBoardGamer Registered User regular
    Clan Rat to Bretonnia.
    4/6PP

• Options
    StyyxStyyx Registered User regular
    Lure of Battle to The Border Princes

3/7 PP

• Options
    peskypesky Registered User regular
    Leper from Kislev to Bretonnia.
    3/6PP

• Options
    Round 5-3. Summon Phases

game92state58.png

- Old World Card Effects
    Rousing the Rabble : During the end phase, when Hero tokens are resolved, all Peasant tokens count as additional Heroes (they are still Peasants for all other purposes).

- Upgrade Effects
    Bloodthirster - Once per round during the summoning phase, you may summon a Bloodthirster for 0 power into a region that contains six or more corruption tokens once per round.
    Bloodletters - You gain two victory points each time you kill a figure in a region containing a Bloodletter.

Lepers - When your Lepers place at least one corruption token in a region during the corruption phase, you may place one additional corruption token in that region.
    Great Unclean One - For every figure you kill in the same region as a Great Unclean One, you may place one corruption token in that region.

Mystical Disregard - Once per round, you may play a Chaos card on top of an opponent's Chaos card, canceling its effect. The card you play must have power equal to or greater than the card you cover.
    The Under Empire - You treat all regions with Skaven tokens as adjacent regions. When a region is ruined, you may immediately move any number of your figures from that region into one adjacent region.
    Vermin Lord - You may summon a Vermin Lord from the board (rather than from your stockpile) for 1 power.

- Chaos Card Effects
    Troll Country : Bloodbath - 0 - Place one corruption token for each enemy figure you kill in this region. and Festival of Sinew - 0 - When an opponent summons a figure to this region, gain one power point.
    Tilea : Festering Fever - 1 - If you dominate this region, immediately collect a dial advancement counter.
    The Badlands : Doomwheel - 1 - If you dominate this region, score three victory points. and Skulltaker - 1 - All enemy figures that are killed in this region are placed on this card. These figures count toward your domination value. At the start of the end phase, remove these figures from the board.

@Gorden858 active.

• Options
    Glean - 0* to Norsca.

5/6 PP

• Options
    Cultist to Norsca
    5/6PP

• Options
    Clan Rat to Bretonnia.
    3/6 PP

• Options
    Bloodsworn to Bretonnia from Kislev

2/7 PP

• Options
    GUO to Troll Country.
    0/6PP and rest.
    +1PP

• Options
    Round 5-3. Summon Phases

game92state59.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects
    Norsca : Glean - 0 - This region is considered adjacent to all other regions.

@Gorden858 active.

• Options
    edited November 2012
    I play The Blue Scribes - 1 to Troll Country, cancelling Bloodbath, to move one of mine and one of Khornes corruption from there to Bretonnia.

Gorden858 on
  • Options
    Tzeentch, it looks to me if you are handing Nurgle a victory, why?

Cultist to Norsca
    5/6PP

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Clan Rat to Bretonnia from The Empire.
    2/6 PP

BoardGamer on
  • Options
    Cerberus wrote: »

Cultist to Norsca
    5/6PP

Ahah more bait! Not really handing me the victory. More like increasing the likelyhood of that thirster leaving you alone. Sneaky!

• Options
    Round 5-3. Summon Phases

game92state60.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects
    Troll Country : Festival of Sinew - 0 - When an opponent summons a figure to this region, gain one power point.

@Styyx active.

• Options
    pesky wrote: »

Cultist to Norsca
    5/6PP

Ahah more bait! Not really handing me the victory. More like increasing the likelyhood of that thirster leaving you alone. Sneaky!

With how ruinations are looking currently (i.e you taking 1st or 2nd place for both) it is true what I am saying. Tzeentchs actions have helped you in TC basically secure 1st place.

Khorne if you want to move the Thirster somewhere more effective I'll totally move that cultist somewhere, you can have domination, and its not like it can ruin as others will before hand. Also, help me ruin Norsca, that will give you a chance to win!

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Bloodletter to the Badlands

0/7 PP

Recommend killing/stopping the domination of Tilea so Nurgle can't participate EVERYWHERE.

Just ran out of power to do anything. : (

Styyx on
  • Options
    Styyx wrote: »
    Bloodletter to the Badlands

0/7 PP

Recommend killing/stopping the domination of Tilea so Nurgle can't participate EVERYWHERE.

Just ran out of power to do anything. : (

Hmmm you are getting confused with my creeping death, granted I got all 4 in the first 4 rounds....but thats all I got Im afraid. :)

• Options
    No, that wasn't my intention. Next step would be to move my cultist out of there, so Nurgle would need 2 hits to let TC go to ruin. If the Rat would follow me out Khorne mustn't hit, too.

But you're right, I could hand the win to Nurgle if I'd want to, just move some more to TC. But I could just as easily give the game to you by moving some cultist to Norsca. Would you like that? ;-)

But I think I will settle with my original idea, which gives me the most points. I won't win (gave up that goal long ago) and will very likely end in a rat win but I don't see why he deserves it less than you.

And if nothing else I can bring this game to an end knowing that I may not have been king but at least had the power to make the one I wanted to in the last 2 rounds.

So:

Cultist from Troll Country to Bretonnia.

3/5 PP

• Options
    I suppose I see your logic...

Cultist to TBP
    4/6PP

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Round 5-3. Summon Phases

game92state61.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects
    Troll Country : Festival of Sinew - 0 - When an opponent summons a figure to this region, gain one power point.

@BoardGamer active.

doldari on
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Clan Rat to Bretonnia from Troll Country.
    1/6 PP

BoardGamer on
  • Options
    Cultist to Bretonnia.

2/6 PP

• Options

Cultist to TBP
    3/6PP

• Options
    Vermin Lord to Bretonnia.
    0/6 PP

• Options
    Round 5-3. Summon Phases

game92state62.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects

@Gorden858 active.

• Options
    Cultist to Bretonnia.

1/6 PP

• Options
    Cultist to TBP from Estalia. 2/6pp

• Options
    Cultist to Bretonnia.

0/6 PP

• Options
    Both cultists from Norsca to TBP and rest

• Options
    Round 5-4. Battle Phases

game92state63.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects

Battle Dice
    Norsca : 1 dice
    Troll Country : 2 dice, 3 dice
    The Empire : 3 dice
    Bretonnia : 3 dice
    The Border Princes : 4 dice
    The Badlands : 2 dice

• Options
    edited November 2012
    1 hit in Norsca killing Bloodsworn.
    2 hits in the Empire killing Bloodsworn.

pesky on
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Battle in Troll Country: 3 Hits: Killing the peasant and the leper. +1 VP
    Battle in the Border Princes: 1 Hit: Killing a seductress.
    Battle in the Badlands 0 Hits: Killing nothing.

Styyx on
  • Options
    1 hit in TC taking out a bloodsworn.
    Well there goes my chance to win. Grats to the eventual winner! Probably HR by the looks of it.

• Options
    I was so convinced it was yours. The Blue Scribes over the Bloodbath was a real game changer.
    You and the HR massively deserved to win this, you both played really well.

Though I may have to nickname you 'Pesky Creeping Death' after this game, never seen it flood the board with corruption so much as this game. Good work.

• Options
    edited November 2012
    1 Hit to Bretonnia.
    Kill a Leper.

ps) If I move one clan rat to The Badlands from Bretonnia by Under Empire, do I receive dominate VP and Doomwheel VP?

If yes,
    {
    Move all figure to The Border Princes from Bretonnia by Under Empire.
    Move one Clan Rat to The Badlands from The Border Princes by Under Empire.
    }
    else
    {
    Move one Clan Rat to The Border Princes from Bretonnia by Under Empire.
    Move one Clan Rat to Bretonnia from The Border Princes by Under Empire.
    }
    :winky:

BoardGamer on
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Round 5-5. Corruption Phases

game92state64.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects

Domination Step
    Norsca : +1VP
    Bretonnia : +3VP
    Tilea : +2VP, DAC by Festering Fever
    The Border Princes : +4VP

CorruptionStep
    Bretonnia : +1, +2 DAC, +7 DAC, Ruined
    Tilea : +2
    The Border Princes : +5 DAC, Ruined

Check for Ruination
    Bretonnia : +5VP, +5VP, +5VP, +5VP
    Move one Clan Rat to The Border Princes